Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default September 2013 US & NATO enter Syria=WW3 as Russia resists

Preempt it---the US will engineer a crisis. We will beg the US for a solution. The solution will simply hand them more power.

Iran is fighting against the US Petro-Dollar. Like Saddam and Qaddafi did. And look what the Council of Foreign relations did.

Electromagnetic Pulse Weapon will be used in a major city in the next 60 days. That is the beginning.

How can we prevent the powers that be from drawing us into a 3rd World War?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A conpiracy theorists I see.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: September 2013 US & NATO enter Syria=WW3 as Russia resists

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Rice View Post
    you mean if I don't trust my government and I refuse to believe that they are doing bad things behind the public's back (gee, what a novel thought, backed by nothing, right? never in history has a govt done such an unthinkable thing)---then that makes me a conspiracy theorist?

Hitler didnt bomb his own Reichstag in order to get the German public behind him?
    The US didnt fake the Gulf of Tonkin to get us into Vietnam?
    Remember the Maine? Oh, the US didnt use that to get into WWI?
    Or was it the Lusitania?
    Or was it 9-11?
    Weapons of mass destruction perhaps?
    Ties to alQaeda perhaps?
    The "smoking gun" excuses perhaps?
    or was it the Yellowcake uranium they never found/the document they admitted to forging?

The list goes on and on and on...........

But youre a "conspiracy theorist" if you dont trust the government.

How about youre a blind, gullible, naive imbecile if you TRUST your government?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    you mean if I don't trust my government and I refuse to believe that they are doing bad things behind the public's back (gee, what a novel thought, backed by nothing, right? never in history has a govt done such an unthinkable thing)---then that makes me a conspiracy theorist?

Hitler didnt bomb his own Reichstag in order to get the German public behind him?
    Or was it the Lusitania?
    Or was it 9-11?
    Ties to alQaeda perhaps?
    or was it the Yellowcake uranium they never found/the document they admitted to forging?

Yoy seem to have anger issue's, maybe you just need some good ole fashion TLC, a lot of corrupt things go on in government's of all kinds, not really sure why the US would need a WW3 to be started considering we fought for years a two front war in Afghanistan and Iraq, a war which I was on the front lines for, the economy is not back by a long shot, the housing market is still in recovery, I just don't see WW3 being the answer.

If you ever make your way to Vegas man give me a PM, I have some cute chicks on my roster, we can double up and have some drinks and kill all that anger you have.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see WW3 starting. The CFR has been calling the shots here, and their brother organizations in other countries doing likewise, since the late teens or early 20s of the last century. And their goal all along has been a melding of the US and the USSR, not was between them.
    Curiously, every president (and nearly every candidate) of the US has been CFR. The exceptions were Carter ( and he was Tri Lateral Commission) and Reagan. Reagan won his parties nomination by campaigning against the CFR and TLC, then picked Bush, who was both, as VP and filled his cabinet with CFR members.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or was it the Lusitania?
    Or was it 9-11?
    Ties to alQaeda perhaps?

Yoy seem to have anger issue's, maybe you just need some good ole fashion TLC, a lot of corrupt things go on in government's of all kinds, not really sure why the US would need a WW3 to be started considering we fought for years a two front war in Afghanistan and Iraq, a war which I was on the front lines for, the economy is not back by a long shot, the housing market is still in recovery, I just don't see WW3 being the answer.

If you ever make your way to Vegas man give me a PM, I have some cute chicks on my roster, we can double up and have some drinks and kill all that anger you have.
    ahhh, the standard Response of Distraction----"anger issues". As if that somehow syllogistically and intellectually refutes........

well mate I cant take you up on that bcuz I am married now. And yes anger is a human and a healthy emotion. All the emotions are what make us human my friend. Jealousy, hate, curiosity, boredom, happiness, sadness, fear, excitement, wonder, etc.

Dont try to execute any of them, it takes the full rainbow to make the world spin

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    I don't see WW3 starting. The CFR has been calling the shots here, and their brother organizations in other countries doing likewise, since the late teens or early 20s of the last century. And their goal all along has been a melding of the US and the USSR, not was between them.
    Curiously, every president (and nearly every candidate) of the US has been CFR. The exceptions were Carter ( and he was Tri Lateral Commission) and Reagan. Reagan won his parties nomination by campaigning against the CFR and TLC, then picked Bush, who was both, as VP and filled his cabinet with CFR members.
    great observations. I see however the economic destruction everywhere and I know from looking at history that when the economy is ailing THEY TAKE YOU TO WAR. War always got the economy back on track----the Roaring 20's wouldnta been were it not for WWI, and the booming late 40's and 50's would never 've been were it not for WW2.

WW3 is right around the corner. I mean next season its here---right after summer, right after the Autumnal Equinox.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    great observations. I see however the economic destruction everywhere and I know from looking at history that when the economy is ailing THEY TAKE YOU TO WAR. War always got the economy back on track----the Roaring 20's wouldnta been were it not for WWI, and the booming late 40's and 50's would never 've been were it not for WW2.

WW3 is right around the corner. I mean next season its here---right after summer, right after the Autumnal Equinox.

The great depression began in the roaring 20's.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes it did........followed by WW2 to get us out of the mire and muck.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes it did........followed by WW2 to get us out of the mire and muck.
    The US joined the war in late 1941.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The beginning of the Depression is largely stated to have been Black Tuesday, 29 October 1929. So just barely in the 20s and was still affecting the US through WWII and wasn't really over until we happened to have one of the only full functional industrial sectors and a capable labor force left after WWII.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    The beginning of the Depression is largely stated to have been Black Tuesday, 29 October 1929. So just barely in the 20s and was still affecting the US through WWII and wasn't really over until we happened to have one of the only full functional industrial sectors and a capable labor force left after WWII.
    right but this jerry rice guy is always off the mark.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aww come on man, I'm just busting your balls a little bit.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aww come on man, I'm just busting your balls a little bit.
    no issues buddy I was just being sarcastic like a New Jersey asshole. Cheers

Thread Information