Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Onetime View Post
    There is talk of him getting the Mitchell vs Areolla winner and he wanted to fight Chisora do to legal issues. He's getting good sparring the matches are him paying the bills.

Wilder is a slow learner but he has great raw skills, this is why I complain about 30 year old Euros who haven't fought anyone being declared the best in their division.
    Why does the ethnicity matter?
    Look at who Kovalev, Golovkin and Lucas (who for some reason Euros think is their's) at 27 if you cheer for these guys it's obvious hypocrisy to criticize Deontay.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deontay Wilder sucks.

I sat last night and seriously thought about young American heavyweights and where the were by 29 fights and competition. I scratched a bald spot into my melon trying to think of a guy who had faced as empty a resume as Wilders. Just a handful on the sheet that ive seen fight...or just heard of! Mercer? Grant? Morrison? Larry f'n Donald? Seldon? Bowe? Briggs(almost)? Jeremy Williams? Etc etc. I stopped on Lou savarese? The kicker is he is THE last heavyweight Olympic Medalist . There just is NO reason to wallow in this mediocrity seemingly learning absolutely nothing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder is the HW Tyrone Brunson. Crazy KO record against tomato cans but a knockout waiting to happen

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is talk of him getting the Mitchell vs Areolla winner and he wanted to fight Chisora do to legal issues. He's getting good sparring the matches are him paying the bills.

Wilder is a slow learner but he has great raw skills, this is why I complain about 30 year old Euros who haven't fought anyone being declared the best in their division.
    Golovkin and Kovalev obvious boxing ability and level of comp makes Wilders look downright silly. Anyone watching honestly can see its not comparable.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at who Kovalev, Golovkin and Lucas (who for some reason Euros think is their's) at 27 if you cheer for these guys it's obvious hypocrisy to criticize Deontay.
    U are so fucking clueless. Kazakhstan is in Asia. So of your list of euro hype jobs you have one European. You also don't seem to realise the difference in areas in Europe. Europeans don't like fighters because they are from Europe. Brits like British fighters, Irish like Irish fighters, Poles like polish fighters, outside that there is no favouritism. I hope Barker gets KOd by Geale, I was delighted when Froch got beaten by ward and I was delighted when Mayweather beat Hatton. It's just you dumbass Americans who think your retarded country is the best in the world at everything.

These guys get praised because of their performance. Wilder looks like a schoolboy in the ring. GGG shows class ring generalship.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

Golovkin and Kovalev obvious boxing ability and level of comp makes Wilders look downright silly. Anyone watching honestly can see its not comparable.
    Who had they fought at 27 don't just say, not now because 4 of his best wins came pass 31.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post

U are so fucking clueless. Kazakhstan is in Asia. So of your list of euro hype jobs you have one European. You also don't seem to realise the difference in areas in Europe. Europeans don't like fighters because they are from Europe. Brits like British fighters, Irish like Irish fighters, Poles like polish fighters, outside that there is no favouritism. I hope Barker gets KOd by Geale, I was delighted when Froch got beaten by ward and I was delighted when Mayweather beat Hatton. It's just you dumbass Americans who think your retarded country is the best in the world at everything.

These guys get praised because of their performance. Wilder looks like a schoolboy in the ring. GGG shows class ring generalship.
    You Euros have embraced Lucas,Kovalev and Golovkin as your own, I've never seen a UK fan who doesn't love Golovkin. Golovkin has no head movement he fights so upright that when he eats hard punches from hard hitters it'll be over, that's why I suspect he's been fighting 154 pounders.

If I ask you who are the greats that Golovkin faced at 27 you can't answer, why am I not shocked you love Golovkin but dislike Wilder, the only way you would like Wilder if he was from a former Soviet Republic.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You Euros have embraced Lucas,Kovalev and Golovkin as your own, I've never seen a UK fan who doesn't love Golovkin. Golovkin has no head movement he fights so upright that when he eats hard punches from hard hitters it'll be over, that's why I suspect he's been fighting 154 pounders.

If I ask you who are the greats that Golovkin faced at 27 you can't answer, why am I not shocked you love Golovkin but dislike Wilder, the only way you would like Wilder if he was from a former Soviet Republic.
    Fighting upright is the style of that area. He learned that as an amateur. His hea movement is ok but you can't say it's bad because he doesn't get hit at all. I say it how it is. You clearly have race issues, I'm not callin u racist, but it's pretty clear you have issues with white people. Fyi, most Europeans dislike other Europeans more the they dislike other nations. English don't like French, Italians, German. Eastern block countries don't like Germans an Russians, and pretty much everyone hates the English.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    We're talking like the division is stacked with talent just lining up to embarrass the guy, it isn't people.

There's Wlad, Vitali, then everyone else. He's in that everyone else group and his size strength and athleticism will see him alright against all of the chasing pack. He might get chinned along the way and he might get flattened but that's the only real danger.
    There are about 10 guys other than the Klits who would beat Wilder.
    And I'd give the guy a shot of bashing up every one of those 10 guys because guess what......they aint that good.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who had they fought at 27 don't just say, not now because 4 of his best wins came pass 31.
    Kov has had 21 fights and is about to fight an unbeaten world champ. He just fought a very good fighter in Campillo. Wilder has had 28 fights and his best opponent is a chap that collects my bins.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kov has had 21 fights and is about to fight an unbeaten world champ. He just fought a very good fighter in Campillo. Wilder has had 28 fights and his best opponent is a chap that collects my bins.
    Campillo who went down twice in the first round vs Cloud and Boone who lost to Stevens are among his best wins. But of course you like him.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fighting upright is the style of that area. He learned that as an amateur. His hea movement is ok but you can't say it's bad because he doesn't get hit at all. I say it how it is. You clearly have race issues, I'm not callin u racist, but it's pretty clear you have issues with white people. Fyi, most Europeans dislike other Europeans more the they dislike other nations. English don't like French, Italians, German. Eastern block countries don't like Germans an Russians, and pretty much everyone hates the English.
    I'll see this guy fight stiff as a board and I'm just waiting for the logical conclusion to this and for a lot of people to look stupid. I just think people aren't used to someone calling them out on double standards.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Campillo who went down twice in the first round vs Cloud and Boone who lost to Stevens are among his best wins. But of course you like him.
    By this logic Floyd has not done anything of note. You could pick away at his opponents performances and apply your logic to him and plenty of other class fighters . You really have no clue mate.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

By this logic Floyd has not done anything of note. You could pick away at his opponents performances and apply your logic to him and plenty of other class fighters . You really have no clue mate.
    You really got no clue just hypocrisy, if I ask you why it was for Golovkin not to do anything till 30 you'll make excuses when I ask you why it's not okay for Wilder you got nothing but hypocrisy.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pretty much everyone hates the English.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information