Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deontay Wilder sucks.

I noted this before.

Watch his KO of Audley, he hit him then follows up with the wildest 10 punch combination of hooks and doesn't land one.

I believe Audley was always getting KOd but the fight was stopped prematurely as Wilder was missing.

The guy has no accuracy after his first punch.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    I noted this before.

Watch his KO of Audley, he hit him then follows up with the wildest 10 punch combination of hooks and doesn't land one.

I believe Audley was always getting KOd but the fight was stopped prematurely as Wilder was missing.

The guy has no accuracy after his first punch.
    To be fair he was a lot more composed last night and didn't look wild missing. He landed a brilliant right hand and it was over, Sergeis legs were left dancing on the mat. He needs a challenge now though someone who can take him past 5 rounds

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Onetime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    There is talk of him getting the Mitchell vs Areolla winner and he wanted to fight Chisora do to legal issues. He's getting good sparring the matches are him paying the bills.

Wilder is a slow learner but he has great raw skills, this is why I complain about 30 year old Euros who haven't fought anyone being declared the best in their division.
    Golovkin and Kovalev obvious boxing ability and level of comp makes Wilders look downright silly. Anyone watching honestly can see its not comparable.
    Who had they fought at 27 don't just say, not now because 4 of his best wins came pass 31.
    Kov has had 21 fights and is about to fight an unbeaten world champ. He just fought a very good fighter in Campillo. Wilder has had 28 fights and his best opponent is a chap that collects my bins.
    Campillo who went down twice in the first round vs Cloud and Boone who lost to Stevens are among his best wins. But of course you like him.
    Campillo went down 2 times vs Cloud, well we now know you can read Boxrec but you obviously did not watch the rest of the fight. Boone lost to Stevens sure but had also just steamrolled some guy named Adonis Stevenson pre Kovalev fight

Not sure why the age of 27 is a point other than that it stacks your deck. Considering Kovalev did not turn pro until he was 26 and had all of 8 fights by then...where as Wilder popped at 23 and has essentially fought his whole career by 27 All he did is manage to extend his list of professional stunt men, ghosts and part time dog washers to a lifetime. Cheers champ.
    God you are a moron,cause I actually watch fights you think it's boxrec, what Boone got 18 losses, but you think that's a good win huh? Anyway if this was a Euro you would deep throat him but he's black so he can do nothing right.

Let me ask you this moron who has been around boxing longer Broner or Wilder? Deontay got a ton of time.
    Fuckin A son You really are a special kind of simple aren't you. You brought Boone up, and for a 10th fight given what he had faced, shown, and off a huge upset it was a very tolerable opponent as a measuring stick. Numbers don't mean shit, its the substance and circumstance. You want durable guys who have faced quality to get those rounds. 15-0 can be an echo chamber and you can also ko 15 john does learning natas. Hell of alot better to see in early on then be scrounging for it tip toing around the edges and still looking on your 30th fight for fucks sake! And piss right off with your racial hang ups and homoerotic pro tips and opines. Write a fookin book.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 08-10-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jehoshaphat View Post
    Onetime does have a point. Lets keep Wilder in perspective. He has a total fight experience, amateur and pro, of less than 150 rounds. As a pro...less than 150 minutes experience. If he was ranked or given a cheesy title shot at this point then I would be on the bus of criticism as well but the guy is greener than a brussel sprout. He took up the sport in his 20s as a basketball reject. I know us Americans want a great heavyweight right now but lets be realistic. Dude needs some years still. He really hasn't learned enough in his pro fights because they average less than 2 rounds per. I know its risky but if I was his trainer I wouldn't be wholeheartedly against him carrying an opponent or two. I bet we can take a poll right now and find that many of us have more fight experience than Wilder.

Good point. We do tend to get a little carried away in this instant gratification world.
    I havent got out of hand.If you read my posts I havent over criticised him. I was looking forward to see him get a few rounds last night because it was a decent step up in class. Im just saying he has had 28 fucking fights. He clearly has power so what doen knocking out these bums do? Nothing! If anything its bad for him because when he does get in with someomne who doesnt wilt the 1st time he is hit Wilder could struggle.

Fury fought Chisora after like 15 fights, then Cunningham after 21 and Haye as his 22nd. I think Wilder would flatten Fury but ffs its look like his team dont want him to get in a position where he would have a chance to fight someone good.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is talk of him getting the Mitchell vs Areolla winner and he wanted to fight Chisora do to legal issues. He's getting good sparring the matches are him paying the bills.

Wilder is a slow learner but he has great raw skills, this is why I complain about 30 year old Euros who haven't fought anyone being declared the best in their division.
    Golovkin and Kovalev obvious boxing ability and level of comp makes Wilders look downright silly. Anyone watching honestly can see its not comparable.
    Who had they fought at 27 don't just say, not now because 4 of his best wins came pass 31.
    Kov has had 21 fights and is about to fight an unbeaten world champ. He just fought a very good fighter in Campillo. Wilder has had 28 fights and his best opponent is a chap that collects my bins.
    Campillo who went down twice in the first round vs Cloud and Boone who lost to Stevens are among his best wins. But of course you like him.
    Campillo went down 2 times vs Cloud, well we now know you can read Boxrec but you obviously did not watch the rest of the fight. Boone lost to Stevens sure but had also just steamrolled some guy named Adonis Stevenson pre Kovalev fight

Not sure why the age of 27 is a point other than that it stacks your deck. Considering Kovalev did not turn pro until he was 26 and had all of 8 fights by then...where as Wilder popped at 23 and has essentially fought his whole career by 27 All he did is manage to extend his list of professional stunt men, ghosts and part time dog washers to a lifetime. Cheers champ.
    God you are a moron,cause I actually watch fights you think it's boxrec, what Boone got 18 losses, but you think that's a good win huh? Anyway if this was a Euro you would deep throat him but he's black so he can do nothing right.

Let me ask you this moron who has been around boxing longer Broner or Wilder? Deontay got a ton of time.
    Fuckin A son You really are a special kind of simple aren't you. You brought Boone up, and for a 10th fight given what he had faced, shown, and off a huge upset it was a very tolerable opponent as a measuring stick. Numbers don't mean shit, its the substance and circumstance. You want durable guys who have faced quality to get those rounds. 15-0 can be an echo chamber and you can also ko 15 john does learning natas. Hell of alot better to see in early on then be scrounging for it tip toing around the edges and still looking on your 30th fight for fucks sake! And piss right off with your racial hang ups and homoerotic pro tips and opines. Write a fookin book.
    I bet that knockout made you pass your panties. Have some guts and say what you mean.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Onetime does have a point. Lets keep Wilder in perspective. He has a total fight experience, amateur and pro, of less than 150 rounds. As a pro...less than 150 minutes experience. If he was ranked or given a cheesy title shot at this point then I would be on the bus of criticism as well but the guy is greener than a brussel sprout. He took up the sport in his 20s as a basketball reject. I know us Americans want a great heavyweight right now but lets be realistic. Dude needs some years still. He really hasn't learned enough in his pro fights because they average less than 2 rounds per. I know its risky but if I was his trainer I wouldn't be wholeheartedly against him carrying an opponent or two. I bet we can take a poll right now and find that many of us have more fight experience than Wilder.

Good point. We do tend to get a little carried away in this instant gratification world.
    I havent got out of hand.If you read my posts I havent over criticised him. I was looking forward to see him get a few rounds last night because it was a decent step up in class. Im just saying he has had 28 fucking fights. He clearly has power so what doen knocking out these bums do? Nothing! If anything its bad for him because when he does get in with someomne who doesnt wilt the 1st time he is hit Wilder could struggle.

Fury fought Chisora after like 15 fights, then Cunningham after 21 and Haye as his 22nd. I think Wilder would flatten Fury but ffs its look like his team dont want him to get in a position where he would have a chance to fight someone good.
    How long has Fury been around boxing, go to a gym if someone is 18 and they walk into a gym trainers don't want to bother, dads take their kids to the gym as soon as they can walk.

What part about he started late and he wasn't allowed to leave the country don't you understand? It would be okay but than you claim Ishida is a great win, you show no consistency.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bet that knockout made you pass your panties. Have some guts and say what you mean.
    What are you, 12 yrs old. Great points to support yourself. Cunt.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You want to talk about Gary Russell okay but Deontay is no coward, he isn't ready yet because he started so late, he is on a prospect show, so basically you are picking on a prospect? You are full of shit, I know it hurt you to see the knockout.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You want to talk about Gary Russell okay but Deontay is no coward, he isn't ready yet because he started so late, he is on a prospect show, so basically you are picking on a prospect? You are full of shit, I know it hurt you to see the knockout.
    You didn't hear coward from me chief, keep it straight. Protected and seemingly maturing with the fluidity of a Sloth, yeh ok. Gary Russell has nothing to do with it, and likewise took alot of criticism for what he was fighting...off the air. Well deserved. Picking on a prospect. Come on. A prospect by nature is potential-possibility, not a proven thing. Thats why we watch the fights.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Onetime", I finally get it. A beckoning for sensible posters to make use of the ignore function.

Why does this idiot post here when he would fit in so nicely on ESB or a few other boxing forums There are lots of brain dead, racist, patriotic fucking halfwits on there. Join them Onetime, you stupid cunt.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe he doesn't know how find esb so
    Www.eastsideboxing.com alternatively one of the mods could rid us of him for a bit again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VG_Addict View Post
    He has TERRIBLE form. Look at how he throws his punches. Any fighter with half-decent counter-punching ability would expose him.
    agreed. i just wonder if the top guy scan take his power. might com downn to who lands first

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I never said you did. That was simply an overall observation about the sport and ftr I agree with you.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree.. I saw on the show last night he only had 35 or something amatuer fights and he managed to win a medal at the olympics, thats not bad... His pro career has been a bit odd and not really that impressive at all and his windmill punching v harrison was rather amusing but I thought he looked like he has something fairly special v the white wolf.. Wilder has fast hands and he looks to be able to generate nasty power fairly easily, finished of the fight last night very well but he clearly needs to start fighting guys who have boxing skills, I would think Kevin johnstone would be a great opponent for him, he's a runner with fair skills and would make wilder work over far more rounds than he is used to doing but it seems like his going after arreola or mitchell next, which would be a better win if he emerges victorius but i tihnk he would learn less than fighting kingpin..

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You didn't hear coward from me chief, keep it straight. Protected and seemingly maturing with the fluidity of a Sloth, yeh ok. Gary Russell has nothing to do with it, and likewise took alot of criticism for what he was fighting...off the air. Well deserved. Picking on a prospect. Come on. A prospect by nature is potential-possibility, not a proven thing. Thats why we watch the fights.
    So why spit the garbage if he is unproven and we all say he is?

Thread Information