Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tiger Woods chokes on a major YET AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    If you're gonna talk.... talk intelligently. Take your racial bullshit to the 1000 other threads you've destroyed.
    Once again. You are the one who started another racial thread yeah yeah "I but no no ....i didn't ...i mean I just did a post about Tiger Woods"

You can't talk about Tiger Woods without talking race and racism

Bullshit. YOU can't talk about Tiger Woods without talking race and racism. You can't even take a shit without talking race and racism.

Jack Nicklaus is not only ahead of Woods in career majors won. But here's another statistic that is sure to boggle your racist brain:
    Jack finished second in 19 majors. Woods is way off in the distance with 6.
    And that means what ? How many majors did play ?

If you can't tell the difference between 19 and 6 I'm afraid I can't help you. Just like 18 (wins) is better than 15..... and Tiger won't get there either.

Jack played against better competition than Woods in their primes.
    Subjective

More bullshit. See your weak-ass expanded answer below.

Jack had to contend with: Gary Player (nine majors), Tom Watson (eight), Arnold Palmer (seven), Lee Trevino (six) and Seve Ballesteros (five)..... ALL Hall of Famers. Jack finished 2nd more than 10 times to players on that list.
    Once again. Subjective. None of them. Would do anything nowadays.

This is beyond weak. It's pathetic. I give you names and numbers..... you give me useless, idiotic rhetoric. Stick to topics you know something about, like...... well....... um.......

Woods had to contend with Mickelson and Els during his prime and little else. His 2nd place finishes were to one-hit wonders like: Trevor Immelman, Zach Johnson, Rich Beem, Y.E. Yang and Michael Campbell.
    Look. Everyone knows Tiger (at his best) took the game to new levels. Way beyond that of Jack Nicklaus. In fact Golf back then wasn't taken as seriously.

Another gem for my collection..... thank you. "Golf back then wasn't taken as seriously." HAHAHAHA!!! I don't have to argue with you. You do a pretty good job yourself of looking like a moron.

The bottom line is. You put Jack Nicklaus (at his best) and Tiger Woods (at his best) over 18 holes.

Who would win ?

Woods wins everytime

Tiger himself has been quoted as saying "He's the greatest champion that's ever lived" when talking about Jack Nicklaus.

I'll throw you some scraps and tell you I'm not saying Tiger is shit. He's very likely the 2nd best player in history. Just not good enough to be the GOAT. That spot is taken.

I hate to be nit picky or anything but........................ shouldn't those hands be black?
    Nope.

White skin is seen as the default for all human beings in western culture. They control the government, they control the economy, and most importantly they have overwhelming control of the media. When you control the media, its your views that get pushed out to the masses. Even something like BET (Black Entertainment Television) is just white racial views of blacks acted out by black people and presented to a mostly black audience.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm glad we have you around to set us straight.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyway....... back on topic...... it appears Tiger missed the cut in the Open and caught an early fight home.

PITY.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shane Lowrey has won and seems to be a good guy with a nice back story but then I know very little about Golf.

Just like @x
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Shane Lowrey has won and seems to be a good guy with a nice back story but then I know very little about Golf.

Just like @x

Guys from that side of the pond seem to do better at The Open than at the other major championships in golf. I'm sure a lot has to do with the familiarity with those golf courses. But good for Lowrey.

I was just happy to see Tiger was nowhere to be seen.

But back to Lowrey..... he won in impressive fashion. Six strokes over the guy in 2nd place. Today apparently was a brutal day on the course, with gusting winds and the like.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/gol...id=mailsignout

"Tiger Woods collapses down the stretch, finishes last at Genesis Invitational"

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you're gonna talk.... talk intelligently. Take your racial bullshit to the 1000 other threads you've destroyed.
    Once again. You are the one who started another racial thread yeah yeah "I but no no ....i didn't ...i mean I just did a post about Tiger Woods"

You can't talk about Tiger Woods without talking race and racism

Bullshit. YOU can't talk about Tiger Woods without talking race and racism. You can't even take a shit without talking race and racism.

Jack Nicklaus is not only ahead of Woods in career majors won. But here's another statistic that is sure to boggle your racist brain:
    Jack finished second in 19 majors. Woods is way off in the distance with 6.
    And that means what ? How many majors did play ?

If you can't tell the difference between 19 and 6 I'm afraid I can't help you. Just like 18 (wins) is better than 15..... and Tiger won't get there either.

Jack played against better competition than Woods in their primes.
    Subjective

More bullshit. See your weak-ass expanded answer below.

Jack had to contend with: Gary Player (nine majors), Tom Watson (eight), Arnold Palmer (seven), Lee Trevino (six) and Seve Ballesteros (five)..... ALL Hall of Famers. Jack finished 2nd more than 10 times to players on that list.
    Once again. Subjective. None of them. Would do anything nowadays.

This is beyond weak. It's pathetic. I give you names and numbers..... you give me useless, idiotic rhetoric. Stick to topics you know something about, like...... well....... um.......

Woods had to contend with Mickelson and Els during his prime and little else. His 2nd place finishes were to one-hit wonders like: Trevor Immelman, Zach Johnson, Rich Beem, Y.E. Yang and Michael Campbell.
    Look. Everyone knows Tiger (at his best) took the game to new levels. Way beyond that of Jack Nicklaus. In fact Golf back then wasn't taken as seriously.

Another gem for my collection..... thank you. "Golf back then wasn't taken as seriously." HAHAHAHA!!! I don't have to argue with you. You do a pretty good job yourself of looking like a moron.

The bottom line is. You put Jack Nicklaus (at his best) and Tiger Woods (at his best) over 18 holes.

Who would win ?

Woods wins everytime

Tiger himself has been quoted as saying "He's the greatest champion that's ever lived" when talking about Jack Nicklaus.

I'll throw you some scraps and tell you I'm not saying Tiger is shit. He's very likely the 2nd best player in history. Just not good enough to be the GOAT. That spot is taken.

I hate to be nit picky or anything but........................ shouldn't those hands be black?
    Nope.

White skin is seen as the default for all human beings in western culture. They control the government, they control the economy, and most importantly they have overwhelming control of the media. When you control the media, its your views that get pushed out to the masses. Even something like BET (Black Entertainment Television) is just white racial views of blacks acted out by black people and presented to a mostly black audience.
    Is African TV racist

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/cyc...Bnb7Kz&pc=U591

Tiger Woods Corrects Dwyane Wade After Basketball Star Calls Him the GOAT: 'I'm Not There Yet'

No, Tiger. It's not "I'm not there yet." It's "No... I'll never catch the real GOAT in golf, Jack Nicklaus."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tiger Woods Corrects Dwyane Wade After Basketball Star Calls Him the GOAT: 'I'm Not There Yet'

No, Tiger. It's not "I'm not there yet." It's "No... I'll never catch the real GOAT in golf, Jack Nicklaus."
    That is respectful and shows humility which is good on Wood's part.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If it's taken a personal scandal, a slew of injuries, and a near fatal car crash for Tiger to obtain a bit of humility... then good for him. But his window of opportunity to truly become the GOAT in golf has thankfully closed. He'll always be #2.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If it's taken a personal scandal, a slew of injuries, and a near fatal car crash for Tiger to obtain a bit of humility... then good for him. But his window of opportunity to truly become the GOAT in golf has thankfully closed. He'll always be #2.
    I thought the same with Federer and Novak just kept on winning.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought the same with Federer and Novak just kept on winning.

No, Tiger's best years are behind him. Plus now there are hungry, young golfers coming up that will prevent him from winning any other majors... let alone the 3 he would need to catch Nicklaus.

Maybe if Tiger's career had been uninterrupted... no question he would've blown the career majors mark out of the water.

But in the end, when stacking their career accomplishments against one another, there's no comparison.

The Golden Bear beats the Tiger in every way conceivable.

I was sad when Federer's career majors mark was caught (and will invariably be passed). But I'm happy Nicklaus's mark is alive and well... and will at least survive Tiger's challenge.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tiger nearly dies and is making another comeback. He is incredible.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah... he's incredible. But thank God for Scottie Scheffler... who's got what seems like an insurmountable lead going into the 3rd round and should keep Tiger from another major.

Thread Information