Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Introducing an up and coming Boxing Promoter... Antonio Margarito!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Introducing an up and coming Boxing Promoter... Antonio Margarito!!!

Everybody chant with me.. Margarito! Margarito! Margarito!

Antonio Margarito To Go Full Steam as Promoter - Boxing News

And here's a mini documentary..

And if you hate the Tijuana Tornado, fuck you!! stop crying

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Introducing an up and coming Boxing Promoter... Antonio Margarito!!!

He should be promoting cock fights, that fuck!

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Introducing an up and coming Boxing Promoter... Antonio Margarito!!!

Eighteen months from now he'll be back in the ring.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

are these fights in the Resin and broken glass or the Plaster league? Thunderdome?
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Home Depot Promotions

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good for him. Whatever keeps him from getting back in the ring and getting his face broke again. The dude could otherwise be working a food truck in front of the arena with Brandon Rios so better to shoot for the big time.

On a side note can someone pull him and Angulo aside and slap them for the Fabio wigs they are sporting. I mean GTFoutta here

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Good for him. Whatever keeps him from getting back in the ring and getting his face broke again. The dude could otherwise be working a food truck in front of the arena with Brandon Rios so better to shoot for the big time.

On a side note can someone pull him and Angulo aside and slap them for the Fabio wigs they are sporting. I mean GTFoutta here
    fuck that, if the cheating bastard wants to make any type of money from boxing it should be getting his face pummeled in for pocket change in a back alley or something of that manner, you don't see anyone bending over backwards to help Luis Resto get licensed to become a trainer and at least he manned up and confessed to what he did, and FFS I still don't think he should be licensed, but how casual some ignorant shits are when it comes to Margarito and what the cheating son of a bitch did is just laughable

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post

fuck that, if the cheating bastard wants to make any type of money from boxing it should be getting his face pummeled in for pocket change in a back alley or something of that manner, you don't see anyone bending over backwards to help Luis Resto get licensed to become a trainer and at least he manned up and confessed to what he did, and FFS I still don't think he should be licensed, but how casual some ignorant shits are when it comes to Margarito and what the cheating son of a bitch did is just laughable
    Margarito isn't really getting a pass on anything. Cuz in reality he didn't do anything. It's these sad Cotto groupies who can't get over the fact that he not only took Cotto's 0 but he made him quit.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

Margarito isn't really getting a pass on anything. Cuz in reality he didn't do anything. It's these sad Cotto groupies who can't get over the fact that he not only took Cotto's 0 but he made him quit.
    yea he was framed and CSAC placed the plaster in his wraps, get your dick out of his ass VD, but well it's not a shock coming from you, the ignorant always try to defend their own and well that's you case and point

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yea he was framed and CSAC placed the plaster in his wraps, get your dick out of his ass VD, but well it's not a shock coming from you, the ignorant always try to defend their own and well that's you case and point
    Comparing it to the Resto incident is just straight stupidity. Considering nothing was ever used in a fight. Either way his trainer admitted his mistake. Margarito accepted blame for it being his trainer. Was punished. Served his suspension. Everybody but heart broken Cotto groupies has moved on.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you see the rematch

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude come off the Mount and find a sense of humor or sarcasm somewhere, ya know. Margarito put himself in a dumbass shady situation and is responsible for it. Fuck him, fine him and suspend him. He's stigmatized and won't do a thing as 'a promoter'. A guys gotta eat though and I seriously doubt he could run a food truck, let alone sell wigs. I get your drift but what's laughable sometimes is how righteous we as fans get while knowing damn well this sport is crooked and drowning in corruption. Wach was literally closer to a Resto being found with 'tampered' gloves and a juicer to boot vs Wlad and no one says boo about it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Rice View Post

Did you see the rematch

No. He was in Margo's dressing room putting on his kneepads.

Thread Information