Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Rice View Post

Lets make a bet
Who ends up with a better record? Alright. Your on

By the way, lets see Bradford throw 7 TD's.

They won't be better than Denver however 9-7 or 10-6 is realistic, for many years Bradford had a shit supporting cast, he now has some weapons.
You said lets bet. So lets bet. Two options. I'll let you pick

1, Better record. Denver or St. Louis?
2, Most TD passes. Manning or Bradford?

And you think you are going to bait me in with 2 unfair options

How about the Rams finish with a winning record
What kind of pussy bet is that? You don't wanna put them in direct competition against Denver, fine. It's a slaughter anyway. How about the Rams will not win there division? That's a fair bet. Remember Sam Bradford is "really good."

That's a fair bet?? With the Seahawks and 49ers in the same division?
Not only does this motherfucker know nothing about boxing....... he knows even less about football.
He's the one talking up the Rams. Let's see if that confidence is real or just talk.

Seahawks? Might as well just give this elite team the trophy already. There that good, right? Dumb fuck.

# 1 ranked defense in the NFL.
It's only week 1 and they got to face the Panthers. Who wouldn't be ranked number 1 after that?

Seahawks, 49ers lead the list of NFL’s top�defenses | Audibles - SI.com

Darrelle Revis ain't got nothing on Sherman.
Yeah cuz everything that happens last year always stays the same.

And last time I checked a team needs a good offense as well. Go ahead tell me how it's top notch

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Fair bet is Rams winning record or not. Make him take it, Jerry.
Stop sucking his dick already. Unless you trying to make a bet with whatever team you follow shut the fuck up and let him think for himself

Lets make a bet
Who ends up with a better record? Alright. Your on

By the way, lets see Bradford throw 7 TD's.

They won't be better than Denver however 9-7 or 10-6 is realistic, for many years Bradford had a shit supporting cast, he now has some weapons.
You said lets bet. So lets bet. Two options. I'll let you pick

1, Better record. Denver or St. Louis?
2, Most TD passes. Manning or Bradford?

And you think you are going to bait me in with 2 unfair options

How about the Rams finish with a winning record
What kind of pussy bet is that? You don't wanna put them in direct competition against Denver, fine. It's a slaughter anyway. How about the Rams will not win there division? That's a fair bet. Remember Sam Bradford is "really good."

Rams went 7-8-1 last year so why would it be a fair bet to put them over Seattle or San Fran, they also have the youngest team in the NFL that is still learning, my whole point was that they are no laughing stock like you made them out to be.
I did not call them anything. You took a shot at Petyon's post season success. So I wanted to know how a Ram fan have the nerve to even talk about the post season when it hasn't seen it in almost 10 years.

But if winning the division over the 49ers and the unstoppable, juggernaut Seahawks is to much to ask than fine. Most TD's between Manning and Bradford. That's more than fair. Bradford threw the ball a lot last year. He's gonna throw the ball a lot this year. And remember. He's really good.