Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Andre.....the new Aussie Prime Minister

Is surrounded by hotties. Dam even his wife is a dish.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Andre.....the new Aussie Prime Minister

Congratulations Andre.

It is now law to grow a Charles Bronson moustache and surf every morning before picking strawberries and doing Yoga whilst riding your motorcycle.

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Strange looking dude,got a set of ears that make charleys ones look somewhat proportional,his daughters are also nice thats probably who was standing next to him,maybe a secretary or two as well.

He is a liberal, but liberal isnt what it is in the States; its complete reverse out here for some reason,these are the best business men to have in goverment.

The labour party
    (the ones who lost) are exactly like the Liberals in the states. They were in but got the boot; they loan a ton of cash and do some good works with it, but they run us bankrupt for years, then our Libs get back in and tighten belts and taxes and repay it all off again until we get sick of them, then we vote the clowns in again to spend it all again and so the grand cycle continues .
    I voted for the Greens cause they will hopefully get into the senate and keep the Libs honest via their balancing votes in between the larger parties usual opposing votes.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Strange looking dude,got a set of ears that make charleys ones look somewhat proportional,his daughters are also nice thats probably who was standing next to him,maybe a secretary or two as well.

He is a liberal, but liberal isnt what it is in the States; its complete reverse out here for some reason,these are the best business men to have in goverment.

The labour party
    (the ones who lost) are exactly like the Liberals in the states. They were in but got the boot; they loan a ton of cash and do some good works with it, but they run us bankrupt for years, then our Libs get back in and tighten belts and taxes and repay it all off again until we get sick of them, then we vote the clowns in again to spend it all again and so the grand cycle continues .
    I voted for the Greens cause they will hopefully get into the senate and keep the Libs honest via their balancing votes in between the larger parties usual opposing votes.

I was thinking this the other day. In most countries the liberals are a center party. Only in America are they so far to the left, and yet that left probably is right of most of peoples center parties. I have therby deduced America is so far to the right they are almost facist and are there to balance the rest of the world . I know you are a bit of an environmental sceptic but good on you for still supporting the greens. I don't know about over there but here they seem to be the only party willing to try out different ideas in touting things as radical as introducing bartering and getting rid of money With so many political parties becoming a center ground mush with the same policies dressed up in different words, a few more radical ideas might actually help things. Anyhoos Green things are cool. Footy teams, hair, Beanz
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Our Greens
    Are quiet sane
    Beanz.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

The labour party
    Its the same here. Our liberals are left of centre but very business friendly. Our Conservatives are very much the same as the States w/o the bible thumping and delusion. Its funny because the far right south of us believe they are liberals lol. The NDP is our labour party.

But back to the hotties. That dude was surrounded.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Andre you got the politics right here the Labour party spend the Conservatives are tight, the Libs only got in luckily and are the poodle or gimps at the moment.

I have voted Green since Blair went to Iraq but have to vote Labour because the Tories are horrible.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Prayers, Andre. Godspeed.

Thread Information