Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If you could have any superpower

For as long as I can remember, I v'e always wanted to have complete control of time.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The power of positive thinking. For me it would be a superpower as it is elusive. With a positive mind I would be Superman. I'm having one of my moody spells.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cold war Russia.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like to be able to blow someone's head up just by looking at them.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo-Bo24 View Post
    Invisibility, I'd use it to rob banks, hop on planes to go on holiday. All sorts
    Not go into women's showers, dressing rooms and bedrooms. You are sick!
    That's where I would live. After I rob banks.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wish I could unify more instead of dividing. My heart is in its proper place, but somehow I alienate everyone.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I was invisible for a day, I would fly to Paris and find one of those street mime artists. I would beat him to death in front of everyone.

people would think he was an amazing mime.

Anyway, I have actually discovered that I do have a genuine superpower. I have heat vision as I can melt ice cubes just by staring at them.

It does take some time, though
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I wish I could unify more instead of dividing. My heart is in its proper place, but somehow I alienate everyone.
    Don't be such a sentimental fool. I bet you were drinking when you posted that tripe. You are better off being singular and not giving a shit so much. You attract people by being your true self. That is your power. Have less heart, alienate the people that do not matter to you, and drive on and be a force for good.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh yes, now that you're not drinking I sense so much less foolishness. You’ve inspired me to finally quit, I so desperately want what you have.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Oh yes, now that you're not drinking I sense so much less foolishness. You’ve inspired me to finally quit, I so desperately want what you have.
    It's all good, just think of the money you save for a start, the improved health and thus opportunities to get more done.

It is a superpower to overcome addiction and I wish you well.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Be able to shrink or grow to any size massive or microscopic at will whoever or what ever I wanted. So we shrink down around a small block of opiated Morrocan black hashish eat some, then all go hunting bull ants with machine guns out in the grass on the front lawn. Go under bank doors, through safe locks, shrink the cash down, carry it out, grow it once out. Limits are endless. Surf those perfect little breaks you see 1 inch high on mild beaches armed of course cause seagulls and little fish would be after your ass. Ride birds.. The world would be my oyster,speaking off ,just buy one oyster and shrink all the crew down around it and party time with one thimble of laiphroag and decent bees dick of champagne . Sexually it could really take you places too in the grow or shrink to suit your surrounds. Shrink down a whole team microscopic, with antiseptic anti viral caving suits, breathing apparatus and go and fight stds right in the heart of mootland.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Be able to shrink or grow to any size massive or microscopic at will whoever or what ever I wanted. So we shrink down around a small block of opiated Morrocan black hashish eat some, then all go hunting bull ants with machine guns out in the grass on the front lawn. Go under bank doors, through safe locks, shrink the cash down, carry it out, grow it once out. Limits are endless. Surf those perfect little breaks you see 1 inch high on mild beaches armed of course cause seagulls and little fish would be after your ass. Ride birds.. The world would be my oyster,speaking off ,just buy one oyster and shrink all the crew down around it and party time with one thimble of laiphroag and decent bees dick of champagne . Sexually it could really take you places too in the grow or shrink to suit your surrounds. Shrink down a whole team microscopic, with antiseptic anti viral caving suits, breathing apparatus and go and fight stds right in the heart of mootland.
    Quite a striking imagination there. The one inch high breaks are like a Japanese miniature, the surfboard would be like a toothpick, or an ice cream stick, for some reason I'm thinking of Gulliver's travels.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Mootland (: ha!

Had to look Moot up. Here it would be

Flangeland
    Mingesville
    Cuntry (:
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information