Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Madonna Appreciation Thread

Grew up listening to these classics on the radio but nowadays we got fat slobs like Nickey Manaj and Lady Gaga... smh

What are your thoughts on Madonna?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Madonna Appreciation Thread

Madonna was not the best singer, talented and not the most attractive but she has survived and shown longevity. She is OK and will continue until she is 70 because she has always been a material girl.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Madonna is getting married to a 25 year old dancer. 'bout time she spiced up her sex life

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles your title has just been taken in one fell swoop. :-)

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's disheartening to say the least. Only genuinely gay men like Madonna and I merely pose as a sodomite. I cannot stand Madonna. ElFinito can have the crown.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's really gay is avoiding certain music in fear of being labeled.. When Im listening to music, im not thinking about how that person or this person looks at me. That's pretty fuckin stupid and weak minded. I listen to anything that touches my heart. BTW, this post isn't directed to you Gandalf so dont get bent out of shape.

Artists such as Maddona, Spandau Ballet, and Rick Astley are usually considered gay by many men but it's real music.

Maddona's Emaculate album is one of the first CDs that I bought as kid so I feel it..

hell yea !

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You not only stole Miles' crown, but went and outgayed yourself in the very same thread, nice work. Madonna was a terrific self promoter with mediocre talent and bland tunes, no better than a Lady Gaga or anyone like that. If you enjoy her music that's fine, but to suggest that it's only a fear of being labelled to digress is a bit juvenile. You're probably of the opinion that you need to defend your manhood in liking any female pop star, which in itself is incredibly weak minded.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And for the record, when the term gay is used to describe rubbish like MAdonna or Rick Astley, it's only as a synonym for just that.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    You not only stole Miles' crown, but went and outgayed yourself in the very same thread, nice work. Madonna was a terrific self promoter with mediocre talent and bland tunes, no better than a Lady Gaga or anyone like that. If you enjoy her music that's fine, but to suggest that it's only a fear of being labelled to digress is a bit juvenile. You're probably of the opinion that you need to defend your manhood in liking any female pop star, which in itself is incredibly weak minded.
    You are overthinking this. You are just mad cuz I be knocking on Orlando Cruz.. YOu said your cousin or brother in law is a fag right? lol

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    You are overthinking this. You are just mad cuz I be knocking on Orlando Cruz.. YOu said your cousin or brother in law is a fag right? lol
    I guess it's easy to "overthink" just about anything up against a brain like yours I told you my step brother is gay after you pm'ed me apologizing for being a homophobe a while back. Do you have a point?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess it's easy to "overthink" just about anything up against a brain like yours I told you my step brother is gay after you pm'ed me apologizing for being a homophobe a while back. Do you have a point?
    Seems like you attack me randomely because I make remarks about gay people.. Your step bro is a pillow biter so that hurts you. Well dont be so sensitive man.. lol

Yep, I did aplogize to you to once cuz I felt bad and you accepted, then few days later u started talking shit again for no reason..

You are bitchmade..

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't "attack" you, I just think you're a clown and say so when I feel like it. Why would his being gay hurt me? It's not like he listened to Madonna when we were growing up or anything.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't "attack" you, I just think you're a clown and say so when I feel like it. Why would his being gay hurt me? It's not like he listened to Madonna when we were growing up or anything.
    He grew up playing with Barbie and pinching Ken's dick.

It's getting late man. Just sign off and go play grab ass with your fag brother.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's getting late man. Just sign off and go play grab ass with your fag brother.
    ..... You do realize how desperately insecure you sound? Have you discovered the difference between Whiskey and Brandy yet? Decided whether to marry your "girlfriend" yet or do you still need the forums advice on that to. Fucking imbecile.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

..... You do realize how desperately insecure you sound? Have you discovered the difference between Whiskey and Brandy yet? Decided whether to marry your "girlfriend" yet or do you still need the forums advice on that to. Fucking imbecile.
    Pouring your heart out haha.. Oh you mad.. Talking about Whiskey and Brandy, girlfriends.. you are reaching.

go say goodnight to your brother. He probably sucking on his thumb thinking about cock.

Thread Information