Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wlad Klitschko is a disgrace....and so is that Ref.

Share/Bookmark
    LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Wlad Klitschko is a disgrace....and so is that Ref.

Once again Wlad proves how lame he is. For a monster sized man in such good shape he fights like a big ole pussy. whats up with this laying all over Povetkin all night?? and the ref doing absolutely nothing about it? all the elbows, behind the ear shots, shoulders, pushes & slams
    this ref should be beaten senseless.

Wlad won, but lost many peoples respect this day. Especially mine.
    Seriously....who could win with those long ass meat cylinder arms laying all over a MF all night No one.

Povetkin was robbed of a chance to win, by that Ref. I'm not saying he would have won, but he would have had a much better chance if he hadn't been sapped of strength by big ole pussy Klit.

If I were Povetkin's people I would file a complaint!!!

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Wlad Klitschko is a disgrace....and so is that Ref.

Go cry somewhere else. Wlad did as he always has and he won....again. Tough crap

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Go cry somewhere else. Wlad did as he always has and he won....again. Tough crap

only a douche would support a fighter like that.....

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post

only a douche would support a fighter like that.....
    That's a little passive aggressive isn't it you dumb cunt?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

your nutthugging of a fighter who just completely made himself look like a pussified scared to death fool who would do anything to get through this fight with a win, in front of the whole world, is quite amusing.
    and you support this guy? who's the dumb cunt?

I'm outta here. u bore me. Douche....

El Kabong Guest

Wlad won and you're complaining you're the dumb cunt

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    Once again Wlad proves how lame he is. For a monster sized man in such good shape he fights like a big ole pussy. whats up with this laying all over Povetkin all night?? and the ref doing absolutely nothing about it? all the elbows, behind the ear shots, shoulders, pushes & slams
    this ref should be beaten senseless.

Wlad won, but lost many peoples respect this day. Especially mine.
    Seriously....who could win with those long ass meat cylinder arms laying all over a MF all night No one.

Povetkin was robbed of a chance to win, by that Ref. I'm not saying he would have won, but he would have had a much better chance if he hadn't been sapped of strength by big ole pussy Klit.

If I were Povetkin's people I would file a complaint!!!
    Povetkin wasn't just robbed of a chance to win, he was robbed of a chance to fight. My wife, who doesn't know or even like boxing watched a couple of rounds with me. She asked if I was watching wrestling or boxing. I can see Wlad in a Superhero costume in the WWF.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only person in the whole world, as in, planet Earth, without Klitschko for a surname who wasn't disgusted was you Lyle.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It wasn't exciting to watch. But that shit falls on the pussy ass Puerto Rican ref Luis Pabon. Who almost seemed to ask Wlad if it was ok for him to take a point away. He had no control of the fight. Wlad was the one in charge. Not Pabon. He did Povetkin dirty. Only one of the knock downs was even a legit knock down. But it wouldn't of mattered. Povetkin wasn't gonna win

Wlad took no damage. Made 17 million plus. And goes home to get his dick sucked by Hayden Panettiere. If that's being a disgrace than I wanna be just a big of disgrace as Wlad

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    It wasn't exciting to watch. But that shit falls on the pussy ass Puerto Rican ref Luis Pabon. Who almost seemed to ask Wlad if it was ok for him to take a point away. He had no control of the fight. Wlad was the one in charge. Not Pabon. He did Povetkin dirty. Only one of the knock downs was even a legit knock down. But it wouldn't of mattered. Povetkin wasn't gonna win

Wlad took no damage. Made 17 million plus. And goes home to get his dick sucked by Hayden Panettiere. If that's being a disgrace than I wanna be just a big of disgrace as Wlad
    Yeah. If you're Povetkin toughen up and FIGHT if you're getting fouled foul back otherwise don't complain

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did Povetkin actually complain, his corner blow up and nut on the ref What I saw was a guy being man handled firstly and all the while there to be outclassed legit. Wlad blew it to shine and turned partial Judo-Sumo wrastler. Though Povetkin the entire time he didn't turn puss and took a loss

I don't blanket Wlad with a broad brush...he has boxed his ass off at times and though not all love it, he was superior in class...other times he has just stunk it out or had a pose off with Ibragimov. But ya gotta keep it reall...good is good, and shit is shit. I have not seen him look this raggedy in a very long time and worse yet HE chose it.

El Kabong Guest

Povetkin, to his credit only complained about the knockdowns he thought were not scored correctly.

The "fans" have been awfully vocal in their complaints. I say tough shit, it happens. What do you recommend be done now that the fight is over?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brother you make it sound like fans should only read the stat sheet and end result and ignore the actual fight as it unfolds? The day fans stop complaining. having opinion or being vocal is when I'll worry.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Brother you make it sound like fans should only read the stat sheet and end result and ignore the actual fight as it unfolds? The day fans stop complaining. having opinion or being vocal is when I'll worry.
    Yawn....if a foul isn't called then it isn't a foul. You guys act like Wlad has never been on the receiving end of no calls.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Povetkin, to his credit only complained about the knockdowns he thought were not scored correctly.

The "fans" have been awfully vocal in their complaints. I say tough shit, it happens. What do you recommend be done now that the fight is over?
    The dynasty is over (nearly), they have got away with sympathetic referees and judges, extreme gamesmanship from tame promoters to unsettle the challenger, delays and stupid build ups to fights to unsettle the challenger. Pretty much the same as Frank Warren has been doing for years with lesser material. The O'Furys are the future, they will continue this crap until boxing disappears up its own arsehole!

Thread Information