Thread: Some fun stuff you've found...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Some fun stuff you've found...

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here is another video from the same channel Mr not @Alpha

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and another

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and another

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And here is another one which is deffo "some Fun stuff"
    6 minutes in is class

NASA is apparently created by Nazis and Freemasons and so biblical creation cosmology believers (Flat Earthers) should be worried

Nice one @Alpha

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what are you on about? you think i'm another member? the moderators should be able to help you with that easily with an ip comparison. most forums ban alternative accounts. i've never watched that channel so am only aware whats on there from what you have posted. the video is from a kid with a channel called soph. i have posted his videos before. as youtube keep taking his videos down i mainly posted his bitcute videos. if you can find that video mirrored by another channel you are welcome to post it. i like that video. i think it's hilarious. but whatever. watch the video or don't
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    what are you on about? you think i'm another member? the moderators should be able to help you with that easily with an ip comparison. most forums ban alternative accounts. i've never watched that channel so am only aware whats on there from what you have posted. the video is from a kid with a channel called soph. i have posted his videos before. as youtube keep taking his videos down i mainly posted his bitcute videos. if you can find that video mirrored by another channel you are welcome to post it. i like that video. i think it's hilarious. but whatever. watch the video or don't
    If you are not the famous flat earther then I apologise. I take it that you accept we live on a sphere shaped planet?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its basically all the guys from the Naz forum now

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    If you are not the famous flat earther then I apologise. I take it that you accept we live on a sphere shaped planet?

I think our famous flat Earther was last seen venturing a bit too close to the edge.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont think TIC is alpha, what reason is there to? The guy wasnt banned and I think he enjoyed confrontation somewhat, if he came back it would just be under the same account imo. Its not as if we wouldn't all know immediately who it was if he started posting about the stuff he was really into.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you are a modern day sherlock with infallible methods. if i was this so-called famous member trying to hide wouldn’t i just give you an answer that would please you? would you even accept that answer or continue with your flawed assumptions? can I ask why this guy would feel the need to hide? it doesn’t look like he was banned. maybe i’m missing something. keep your apology. your posts are a borefest and your constant up and down posts remind me of someone suffering from bipolar. if that’s the case you have my compassion and understanding, if not, then i feel sorry for the deep bitterness and resentful approach you exhibit. you seem incapable of understanding what one writes and prefer to jump to your own inaccurate assumptions. i consider you posts along the lines of a npc, bot or sock account, irrelevant. so, for your benefit i’ll leave you to assume what you want. regarding a duplicate account it is easily provable, get a mod to do an ip address comparison. I will admit I had a previous account here around 2002 under the name pryor, I was only 13, now 30. i’m not sure what happened back then, maybe the server changed, when I tried to login in after a couple of months away my account didn’t exist, i have never re-registered until recently, as tic, i can’t get on much as I work all the time, i work a lot. i mainly just read threads. i think this is a great site that deserves to be more active, a main reason for me registering. but whatever, you go ahead and assume what you want to assume

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you are not a flat earther?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you are not a flat earther?
    those clowns that promote pizza dish models, domes and ice walls? nah not me

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you are a modern day sherlock with infallible methods. if i was this so-called famous member trying to hide wouldn’t i just give you an answer that would please you? would you even accept that answer or continue with your flawed assumptions? can I ask why this guy would feel the need to hide? it doesn’t look like he was banned. maybe i’m missing something. keep your apology. your posts are a borefest and your constant up and down posts remind me of someone suffering from bipolar. if that’s the case you have my compassion and understanding, if not, then i feel sorry for the deep bitterness and resentful approach you exhibit. you seem incapable of understanding what one writes and prefer to jump to your own inaccurate assumptions. i consider you posts along the lines of a npc, bot or sock account, irrelevant. so, for your benefit i’ll leave you to assume what you want. regarding a duplicate account it is easily provable, get a mod to do an ip address comparison. I will admit I had a previous account here around 2002 under the name pryor, I was only 13, now 30. i’m not sure what happened back then, maybe the server changed, when I tried to login in after a couple of months away my account didn’t exist, i have never re-registered until recently, as tic, i can’t get on much as I work all the time, i work a lot. i mainly just read threads. i think this is a great site that deserves to be more active, a main reason for me registering. but whatever, you go ahead and assume what you want to assume
    Wow. That is amazing. If you first posted 17 years ago at 13 and are now posting again age 30 it marks you out as truly special Saddo veteran. Respect. I agree it is a great site that deserves to be more active. I am not in the least bit bothered about whether you were Alpha or not and only mentioned it because of several things you have in common., You are both pretty solid posters when it comes to the boxing board but most striking of all was your shared interest in all things esoteric as demonstrated by your avatars. He had had the fasces and you have the Crook and the flail. You don't need to know too much about Josephus, The Flavians or the Blueprints of Mind Control to see the connection. You both also think the flat earth society is a schill group with not one flat earther between them.

Also the video you reposted here from the channel full of flat earth videos 'The Group responsible for all our troubles' full of Jews is something he would have appreciated, along with another guy who used to post here.

Anyway welcome back Lyle, Jim, Alpha, Pryor, TIC
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Thread Information