Thread: Some fun stuff you've found...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Some fun stuff you've found...

Anyway, good for him and whatever makes him happy. I just found the footage I watched very cringe and wasn't sure why there was such a song and dance about it. Surely he had an inkling if he was gay though during those 50 odd years.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lying and cheating on his wife all these years. sounds like a great guy
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was he cheating? If he is anything like Wilde or Burroughs, then he was, but I don't know. I really did just assume he was gay with the broom cupboard, Mumsy talk show, and general mannerisms.

No way can a reasonably intelligent man such as him not have noticed that men turned him on.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Was he cheating? If he is anything like Wilde or Burroughs, then he was, but I don't know. I really did just assume he was gay with the broom cupboard, Mumsy talk show, and general mannerisms.

No way can a reasonably intelligent man such as him not have noticed that men turned him on.
    you think he just suddenly thought after all these years, "i'm going to start trying to take in the arse from now on, once i come out to my family in public. i hope i like it because it'll be a big mistake if i don't"
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

you think he just suddenly thought after all these years, "i'm going to start trying to take in the arse from now on, once i come out to my family in public. i hope i like it because it'll be a big mistake if i don't"
    No, I assume he must have had a gay experience somewhere along the line. When it was somone like Oscar Wilde or Anthony Perkins, they just went and did their gay thing on the side. If that was the case, and I hope it wasn't, then he perhaps behaved very badly and is not brave or virtuous.

It is kind of scummy really, but propped up well with clever theatrics. Frankly, I think it is all between him and his wife and he had no business doing what he did on television. It was corny. Then on some program he deflected with 'It is not about me'. So why the song and dance about you then?

There is nothing interesting in a man being gay these days or for even a lot of days gone. In fact it is all you ever hear. However, there is something rather sad that it takes the probable end of a marriage of 27 years to reach that stunning conclusion.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As always you are hating on the traditional English.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is nothing more traditionally English than a sense of humour and the abilty to speak the fucking language you tepid fart of a man.

Ha!
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There is nothing more traditionally English than a sense of humour and the abilty to speak the fucking language you tepid fart of a man.

Ha!
    What is funny about the article?

It is puff piece for immigration and has a few snarky lines in it like "Bloody immigrants, coming over here and learning our language". Well of course the children of immigrants will speak the language. The kids are very different to their parents due to differing brain functionality and immersion. Does Master not speak English? Did his Mum? Very different cases of course. It is just a stupid, patronizing thing to say. Did the kid come to the country looking for work? Very different to the parents, but the kid does of course want to consume resources such as that classroom which is a bit more expensive than in say Romania and where the parents can earn a bit more than say Romania etc.

The traditional white working class kids are basically being neglected and left behind and being told they suck as the BBC is so keen to tell them and I don't find that very amusing.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who could it be?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ever heard of the military world games? no surprise where the last one was held
    https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rc...qkxowo1H3fYtPK

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

No, I assume he must have had a gay experience somewhere along the line. When it was somone like Oscar Wilde or Anthony Perkins, they just went and did their gay thing on the side. If that was the case, and I hope it wasn't, then he perhaps behaved very badly and is not brave or virtuous.

It is kind of scummy really, but propped up well with clever theatrics. Frankly, I think it is all between him and his wife and he had no business doing what he did on television. It was corny. Then on some program he deflected with 'It is not about me'. So why the song and dance about you then?

There is nothing interesting in a man being gay these days or for even a lot of days gone. In fact it is all you ever hear. However, there is something rather sad that it takes the probable end of a marriage of 27 years to reach that stunning conclusion.
    i have a feeling phil loves bbc

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why has the fun thread turned into yet another right wing conspiracy theory virtue signalling political barf pit? Can you not laugh at anything? Why are you all so fucking serious?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Why has the fun thread turned into yet another right wing conspiracy theory virtue signalling political barf pit? Can you not laugh at anything? Why are you all so fucking serious?
    Because the modern left is hilarious.

Thread Information