Thread: Some fun stuff you've found...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Some fun stuff you've found...

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    So Down Under that kid in the photo is considered obese? In America he would be the skinniest kid in the class! No joke. That kid there is like below average in America in trms of being overweight. I taught 8th graders in Dallas for 2 semesters in 2019, we are talking 14 year olds, and that kid there in the photo was skinnier than ANY of my students. ANY.
    i don't know where the kid in the article is from. i don't doubt you have interacted with kids much more overweight but that kid in the photo doesn't look fit & healthy to me
    Indeed he looks far from fit & healthy. I am 59 and struggling with losing weight, but at his age that is a deplorable condition to be in. At his age I could do 50 pushups, 50 situps, etc. At 59 I can still do 25 pushups consecutive and about the same number of situps. Not great but I am fucking trying. I bet that kid right there can't do 5 pushups or 5 situps.
    irresponsible parenting in my opinion, there is a reason "big is beautiful" is being pushed with people like lizzo in the public eye, they want to normalize & celebrate obesity. edit: good on you for keeping active
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Down Under that kid in the photo is considered obese? In America he would be the skinniest kid in the class! No joke. That kid there is like below average in America in trms of being overweight. I taught 8th graders in Dallas for 2 semesters in 2019, we are talking 14 year olds, and that kid there in the photo was skinnier than ANY of my students. ANY.
    i don't know where the kid in the article is from. i don't doubt you have interacted with kids much more overweight but that kid in the photo doesn't look fit & healthy to me
    Indeed he looks far from fit & healthy. I am 59 and struggling with losing weight, but at his age that is a deplorable condition to be in. At his age I could do 50 pushups, 50 situps, etc. At 59 I can still do 25 pushups consecutive and about the same number of situps. Not great but I am fucking trying. I bet that kid right there can't do 5 pushups or 5 situps.
    irresponsible parenting in my opinion, there is a reason "big is beautiful" is being pushed with people like lizzo in the public eye, they want to normalize & celebrate obesity. edit: good on you for keeping active
    Thanks. I try. Yes agree totally irresponsible parenting. Where does that tubby get the money for his chips/crisps/Snickers etc? Loox too young to work. Mommy & Daddy are stuffing his throat with pastries and fried chicken. edit: Big as in "tall" or "broad" or "solid" or as in Big George Foreman is cool, but they want to imply that "obese is beautiful", which is rewarding a lethal health condition!
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 01-14-2023 at 05:44 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks. I try. Yes agree totally irresponsible parenting. Where does that tubby get the money for his chips/crisps/Snickers etc? Loox too young to work. Mommy & Daddy are stuffing his throat with pastries and fried chicken. edit: Big as in "tall" or "broad" or "solid" or as in Big George Foreman is cool, but they want to imply that "obese is beautiful", which is rewarding a lethal health condition!
    "big is beautiful" is something someone actually said to me today regarding this topic. really they are trying to push fat is beautiful & normal. plus size models, lizzo. they want to get the kids young, think the macdonalds kids meals & such & many kids are on their devices or gaming most of the day. a recipe for disaster
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"big is beautiful" is something someone actually said to me today regarding this topic. really they are trying to push fat is beautiful & normal. plus size models, lizzo. they want to get the kids young, think the macdonalds kids meals & such & many kids are on their devices or gaming most of the day. a recipe for disaster
    Yep, flirting with disaster

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

top result on google

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My initial reaction was WTF??

Sure enough... you type in can men menstruate in Google and you get that gobbledygook from TransHub.

So I look up TransHub and it turns out they're "a digital information and resource platform for all trans and gender diverse people in NSW".

Turns out NSW is New South Wales, the Australian state where Sydney is located.

There's so much incomprehensible garbage in that short paragraph, that it's difficult to know where to start.

Lot of twisted fucks in the world.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this has to be a joke right? don't tell these clowns that carole king wrote the song

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Parts of the world have gone totally fucking mad

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This actually belongs in the LGBTQXYZ thread... because I would hardly categorize any of this as "fun"... but since it's here... I'll add something else I found.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/14/sighti...-sparks-tears/

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This actually belongs in the LGBTQXYZ thread... because I would hardly categorize any of this as "fun"... but since it's here... I'll add something else I found.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/14/sighti...-sparks-tears/
    it made me laugh so that's why i put it here. i saw that about the changing rooms the other day, thanks for sharing the link for others

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have ruined Karate Kid for me after that.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Some Fun Stuff You Found"

by Miles/Gandalf The Grey/Gandalf The White/Gandmiles/Reginald Perrin/Pembroke Peter (damn I thought I had a ton of socks)

I found some fun stuff
    Over in South Korea
    I can be quite tough
    And I never got gonnhorea;

I don't eat cheese, kimchi or fish
    But chicken is delish
    I walked in the park and on a lark
    I met Reginald Perrin in the dark
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 01-28-2023 at 12:50 AM.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information