Thread: Some fun stuff you've found...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Some fun stuff you've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Where did you get that information from? Source please.
    Ken Marsh, chairman of the Metropolitan Police Federation

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/met-polic...ops-assaulted/
    So he claims his officers can not do his job because they are scared of being called racist? How convenient and irresponsible.
    main point is the Carnival has a helluva lotta crimes going on, and even a murder. If they are scared then they are idiots and shouldnt be police officers. But when you asked for the source, I gave it to you. It seemed like you didnt believe the report about the tremendous amount of arrests and assaults etc at the Carnival. Do you believe it now?

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So he claims his officers can not do his job because they are scared of being called racist? How convenient and irresponsible.
    main point is the Carnival has a helluva lotta crimes going on, and even a murder. If they are scared then they are idiots and shouldnt be police officers. But when you asked for the source, I gave it to you. It seemed like you didnt believe the report about the tremendous amount of arrests and assaults etc at the Carnival. Do you believe it now?
    I believed it just wanted to know where it was coming from. It is the Police Union and they are protecting incompetent officers which is what I was suspecting.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believed it just wanted to know where it was coming from. It is the Police Union and they are protecting incompetent officers which is what I was suspecting.
    They should find those incompetent ones and suspend them.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sack them.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sack them.
    Yes true.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sack them.
    Yes true.
    So they should not be moaning about doing their job. Police the carnival.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sussex Police are standing in defense of a male child rapist (whom they incorrectly identify as a "female" child rapist because the rapist identifies as a "female") and now they're lashing out at the public and threatening to arrest anyone who misgenders the child rapist.

UK Police Department Savaged For Defending Convicted Serial Pedophile Against ‘Hate’

A police department in the UK has come under fire after it appeared to defend a convicted pedophile, asserting that anyone ‘misgendering’ the individual would not be tolerated.

Sussex Police responded to posts from women’s rights campaigners who expressed concerns that the 58-year-old transgender pedophile, going by the name of Sally Ann Dixon, could be incarcerated in a women’s prison.

The individual, a biological male previously known as John Stephen Dixon until 2004, was sentenced to prison after being found guilty of 30 indecent assaults against children dating from 1989 to 1996.

Rebel News reporter Ian Miles Cheong noted that police issued a thinly veiled threat to investigate anyone misgendering the child rapist for potential ‘hate crimes’.

The department tweeted “Hi, Sussex Police do not tolerate any hateful comments towards their gender identiy regardless of crimes committed. This is irrelevant to the crime that has been committed and investigated.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The response was swift and devastating, prompting the police department to delete their posts.

BWAHAHAHAHA 🤣

WHAT A COUNTRY

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sussex Police are standing in defense of a male child rapist (whom they incorrectly identify as a "female" child rapist because the rapist identifies as a "female") and now they're lashing out at the public and threatening to arrest anyone who misgenders the child rapist.

UK Police Department Savaged For Defending Convicted Serial Pedophile Against ‘Hate’

A police department in the UK has come under fire after it appeared to defend a convicted pedophile, asserting that anyone ‘misgendering’ the individual would not be tolerated.

Sussex Police responded to posts from women’s rights campaigners who expressed concerns that the 58-year-old transgender pedophile, going by the name of Sally Ann Dixon, could be incarcerated in a women’s prison.

The individual, a biological male previously known as John Stephen Dixon until 2004, was sentenced to prison after being found guilty of 30 indecent assaults against children dating from 1989 to 1996.

Rebel News reporter Ian Miles Cheong noted that police issued a thinly veiled threat to investigate anyone misgendering the child rapist for potential ‘hate crimes’.

The department tweeted “Hi, Sussex Police do not tolerate any hateful comments towards their gender identiy regardless of crimes committed. This is irrelevant to the crime that has been committed and investigated.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The response was swift and devastating, prompting the police department to delete their posts.

BWAHAHAHAHA 🤣

WHAT A COUNTRY
    Fucking hell! Fine one to talk. Btw, you spelt PAEDOPHILE wrong.
    Bit of a schoolboy error for a long standing Journo that covered the Queen’s tour of the Caribbean in 1873 or whenever it was.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BWAHAHAHAHA 🤣

WHAT A COUNTRY
    Bit of a schoolboy error for a long standing Journo that covered the Queen’s tour of the Caribbean in 1873 or whenever it was.
    the great journalist I am I copied/pasted that. BWAAHAHAHAHAHA

Di piu, io cento percento amo la mia Giorgia.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BWAHAHAHAHA 🤣

WHAT A COUNTRY

The fact that you think that this is 'fun stuff' and something to laugh about says it all. Rounding it off with a pathetic attempt to fluff up Primo by reminding us all how you love facists, in Italian, is just sad.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BWAHAHAHAHA 🤣

WHAT A COUNTRY

The fact that you think that this is 'fun stuff' and something to laugh about says it all. Rounding it off with a pathetic attempt to fluff up Primo by reminding us all how you love facists, in Italian, is just sad.

Primo "fluffed up"? Why would I want to "fluff up" Primo? Non potevo fare altrimenti! BWAHAHAHA

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’ll leave this to you guys.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’ll leave this to you guys.
    No, ti giuro non vado giocare piu con lei.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Giorgia Meloni !!!!! What happened to women's empowerment? Why isn't CNN and MSNBC and Yahoo celebrating this woman's great achievement?

Thread Information