Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default VADA/Pac not being tested???

I don't want to accuse anyone of being on something if there is no evidence. Suspicion is just not enough to accuse. Wonder aloud maybe but not enough to accuse. But if this is true then this is clearly wrong. VADA states that 8 weeks is the proper testing time per their policy. We are down to a month before Pac/Rios and Pac has not and is not going to be tested until he arrives in China I really don't want a top boxing star to be dirty but if this is true I can no longer act like I'm not suspicious all over again with Pac. The point of random testing is moot if he can't be tested in the Philippines. So Pac calls for random testing and picks the agency, VADA, but only Rios is subjected to it? That is essentially what we have here. If Rios just wanted to be subjected to random testing to show the world he is clean then that is great but Pac called for this and as it appears he really only wants his opponent to take the test. I am just wondering aloud here but this has a ring of a guy wanting to cheat but to make it fully effective he makes sure you are clean. I really hope if this is not true then this gets cleared up soon by Team Pac with some kind of assurance he has been and can be tested at any point while in the Philippines. If not, then I would like to know the answer to "Why did you call for random testing and specifically by VADA?" And why was this information not made clear to Team Rios beforehand? Am I the only disturbed by this? I would really like to know more and what other people think and feel about this. Heck, I always thought that Pac was going to beat the piss out him anyway but now I may feel for Brandon's health. I don't like this at all and I know Rios is not in position to walk away from the fight but he should at least make some noise about it.

Ariza Shakes Head at VADA Testing in Pacquiao-Rios - Boxing News
    Last edited by jehoshaphat; 10-23-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Thread Information