Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Fury vs. Wilder: who wins?

Voters
20. This poll is closed
  • Fury by KO/TKO

7 35.00%
  • Fury by decision

0 0%
  • Wilder by KO/TKO

9 45.00%
  • Wilder by decision

0 0%
  • Evenly matched, difficult to predict

4 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder

Mark my words, Fury is going to get destroyed by Wilder.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First thing you said that is wrong is Wilder has a more suspect chin. Fury has been down a few times by light punchers. 2nd point you make is that his team have faith in his abilities? So why he run scared from David Price?

Can you deny that Chisora was out of shape for his fight with Fury? Can you deny Fury was lucky to get the decision in his first fight with McDermott. Can you deny Furys chin looks weak getting floored by Firtha and Johnson? Do you believe any of the opposition Fury beat would beat Wilder? Do you deny Wilder has extremely heavy hands and more one punch KO power then Fury. Do you believe what we have seen from Furys chin so far that it would stand up to that power?

I believe Fury is the better technician of the two and should Wilder have a weak chin Fury could expose that. But Wilder will only need to catch Fury once for the fight to end and over 12 rounds its unlikely that Fury will avoid getting caught (again from what we have seen in his previous fights). He did this against an extremely small heavyweight in Johnson but will unlikely be the case against a tall heavyweight. The other possibility for Fury is avoiding getting hurt early and hoping Wilder tires and loses his power as the fight goes on.

The most likely outcome of this fight is Wilder by KO. Again you like to run ur mouth but never accept any of my bets. If you want to have an even money bet with me on this for however much you want ill be more then happy to bet with you

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    First thing you said that is wrong is Wilder has a more suspect chin. Fury has been down a few times by light punchers. 2nd point you make is that his team have faith in his abilities? So why he run scared from David Price?

Can you deny that Chisora was out of shape for his fight with Fury? Can you deny Fury was lucky to get the decision in his first fight with McDermott. Can you deny Furys chin looks weak getting floored by Firtha and Johnson? Do you believe any of the opposition Fury beat would beat Wilder? Do you deny Wilder has extremely heavy hands and more one punch KO power then Fury. Do you believe what we have seen from Furys chin so far that it would stand up to that power?

I believe Fury is the better technician of the two and should Wilder have a weak chin Fury could expose that. But Wilder will only need to catch Fury once for the fight to end and over 12 rounds its unlikely that Fury will avoid getting caught (again from what we have seen in his previous fights). He did this against an extremely small heavyweight in Johnson but will unlikely be the case against a tall heavyweight. The other possibility for Fury is avoiding getting hurt early and hoping Wilder tires and loses his power as the fight goes on.

The most likely outcome of this fight is Wilder by KO. Again you like to run ur mouth but never accept any of my bets. If you want to have an even money bet with me on this for however much you want ill be more then happy to bet with you
    Hennessey accepted the offer then Maloney bolted and said because he was with sky t couldn't happen!

Fury was as out of shape as Chisora and has improved more than Chisora actually having actual wins over actual world class fighters

Yes I believe the people Fury has beaten recently would beat Wilder. I think Johnson, Cunningham and Chisora all beat Wilder.

In fact Wilders team gave some fairy story reason how he strangled some slapper and couldnt come to england to fight Chisora but yet could come ver to spar Haye?

Johnson didnt drop Haye? Are you getting confused n boxrec

What bets have you ever offered me? Twat

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Hennessey accepted the offer then Maloney bolted and said because he was with sky t couldn't happen!

Fury was as out of shape as Chisora and has improved more than Chisora actually having actual wins over actual world class fighters

Yes I believe the people Fury has beaten recently would beat Wilder. I think Johnson, Cunningham and Chisora all beat Wilder.

In fact Wilders team gave some fairy story reason how he strangled some slapper and couldnt come to england to fight Chisora but yet could come ver to spar Haye?

No Fury vacated to fight Rogan insteadd of his mandatory. Why do you keep mentioning Haye in this? It has nothing to do with Haye as neither have fought him.

Do you know what a complete retard you sound like? Johnson lost to fucking Tor Hamer, he gets stopped by Wilder. Cunningham will never beat any decent heavyweight. Chisora style is far to suited to Wilder and gets KOd.

Everytime we argue about who will win I offer you an even money bet and you never accept.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

No Fury vacated to fight Rogan insteadd of his mandatory. Why do you keep mentioning Haye in this? It has nothing to do with Haye as neither have fought him.

Do you know what a complete retard you sound like? Johnson lost to fucking Tor Hamer, he gets stopped by Wilder. Cunningham will never beat any decent heavyweight. Chisora style is far to suited to Wilder and gets KOd.

Everytime we argue about who will win I offer you an even money bet and you never accept.
    Who are you and what are you for?

I don't ever remember your name in here let alone arguing with you or even being offered bets with you!!!

Unless you have an alternate name?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd pick fury by stoppage but I am pretty sure both fighters would hit the canvas during this fight
    think happy thoughts

Thread Information