Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
Heart says Groves
Head says Froch

It depends how they approach it, if it ends up being a slugfest Froch will stop him mid rounds.

But if Groves can stay on the back foot and land jabs and eye catching right leads, and just try and avoid Froch all fight, I think he could take a points decision.

One thing I'm sure of is that it won't be the 1 sided demolishing of Groves that everyone seems to think.

Groves is mandatory for a world title for a reason and credit to him for taking a risky fight that he didn't have to take so early in his career.
Its a win/win for Groves. If he loses well it was a little to much to soon. Its refreshing to see such a young guy challenge himself like this. Groves is in rare company for doing so these days. On the surface this does look like a man fighting a boy scenario but I've never seen Froch as rattled as he has been for this set up. For the Groves team this is just a case of the torch being passed but to Carl its an insult after what he has been through to get here. Groves looks sloppy to me and carries both hands low a lot and has escaped getting caught big because of his movement and the opposition he has faced. I dont think he gets through this one on his feet but will put in a brave effort and it wont hurt his future at all.