Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF PAC IS "ON THE SLIDE"

Pacquiao is still the only other "Brand Name" in the weight class for Floyd to fight.

I don't give 2 shits if Pac gets KO'd during the fucking ring walk MAKE THE GOD DAMNED FIGHT! The fans deserve it. And need I remind you that there are very rabid Pac fans and very rabid Mayweather haters who see this as the last chance to see Floyd lose (I mean I don't think so but whatever).

Who will bring Floyd the most money? His nickname is still "Money" right? I mean that's what he cares about? If that's the case then Pac is 10 times the draw anyone else on the short list is and if he's lost a step or two then all the better for Floyd. The main point is we've got the top 2 fighters of this era and they COULD fight but people are all of a sudden worried about if Pac is in his prime? HORSE POOP! Was Tyson in his prime vs Holyfield much less Lewis?

Its a big interesting fight it needs to be made. Any other fight bar maybe Floyd vs Martinez is too fucking simple for Floyd, yeah that's me saying Floyd is THAT great right now.
Such a shame it will never happen.

Bob arum can make this happen. Theres so much behind the scenes we dont know about and a billionaire like bob who is the most experienced promotor on earth who has been fined for bribing and numerous other underhand deals.

If only pac was a free agent but hes not..if devon puts on a show in his fight he is up next.