Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Felix Verdejo

Has mad potential.. what do you think of him?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Felix Verdejo

Verdejo lost to Lomachenko in the latest Olympics, but in very respectable fashion, and at the age of 19. He also had a very good showing on the Pac-Rios undercard, in only his 9th pro fight. He's a promising young talent, and should go far.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Verdejo lost to Lomachenko in the latest Olympics, but in very respectable fashion, and at the age of 19. He also had a very good showing on the Pac-Rios undercard, in only his 9th pro fight. He's a promising young talent, and should go far.
    Thats right but I stopped putting stock in amatuer matchups long ago.

Im more high on verdejo than loma..

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Loma and Verdejo have both showed good transition from amateur to pro. That's not always the case with highly-touted amateurs. Both will go far in the pros, and it's not too far-fetched to think they may very well face each other sometime in the future.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Needs to up the competition level and fight more often. He's fighting nothing but bums. Who gives a fuck if he's only 19. That didn't stop muthafukkas from talking about Alvarez competition. At 19 he already had 27 fights. And was facing solid veterans like Euri Gonzalez and Michel Rosales. And he didn't have the Olympic experience Verdejo had.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Needs to up the competition level and fight more often. He's fighting nothing but bums. Who gives a fuck if he's only 19. That didn't stop muthafukkas from talking about Alvarez competition. At 19 he already had 27 fights. And was facing solid veterans like Euri Gonzalez and Michel Rosales. And he didn't have the Olympic experience Verdejo had.
    It's a work in progress. His level of competition will gradually improve but he has stacks of potential and can go far. Who would you put him in with right now?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's got talent but the guys he's fought so far are not the type that would cause concern. Definitely one to watch
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LMFAO!!

Do yourself a favor and stick to arguments you have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, ok? Level of f*cking competition?!? Are you really going to go there?

You know who Alvarez was fighting in his 9th pro fight? An 0-1 KO victim. Impressive, huh? It wasn't until Canelo's 13th fight that he bothered to fight someone with a winning record. His first 10 opponents had a total of 10 wins between them. A win per opponent! And all from the safety of Mexico. He didn't even bother to leave the confines of Mexico until his 23rd fight.... and that was in California.

And don't give me your tired bullshit about Olympic experience. It's the same tired old catch-all, lame excuse you use to defend the bullshit record of the other coddled one..... Junior. It's no one's fault that these two guys have chosen a career path that consists of bloating a professional record, with the ridiculous excuse that they didn't fight amateur. If you weren't so frigging blind and pathetically biased, you'd see that yourself. I can't believe you're trying to criticize Verdejo's record and compare it to Canelo's. Oh wait..... yes I can.

What's great about all this is I don't have to do a damn thing to prove your ignorance.
    You do that extremely well all by yourself.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok lamebrain... it's obvious this is about to spiral into another "thread from hell".
    So I'll make a last-ditch attempt to get you to understand logic.

Do you understand that what little you DO know about boxing gets totally obliterated by your asinine, biased, ignorant arguments? Talk about stuff you DO know, like..... well..... er..... like..... anyway, talk about stuff you DO know. But don't get into losing arguments for the hell of it. It makes you look, well..... how can I put this nicely? Less knowledgeable.

Canelo turned pro at 15. He had 20 amateur fights. Why didn't he just keep on fighting amateur? Why start padding your artificial pro record with a bunch of bums in your own backyard, never venturing out of your neighborhood till well after your 20th pro fight? Who the fuck does that, besides your two coddled heroes?

Do you understand that you cannot criticize Verdejo's opponents in his first 9 professional fights while defending Cinnamon's record without looking like a complete moron? That's the first step toward recovery. Think of it as boxing's equivalent of A.A.
    "Hi... my name is VD, and I'm a complete boxing illiterate."

No need to thank me. I'm here to help.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont know about all that, Tito.. kinda sounds like you are the one crying out loud for help. Lol

Verdejo is better than gary russell...

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post

I dont know about all that, Tito.. kinda sounds like you are the one crying out loud for help. Lol

I'm not the one wanting to bang his own sister.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

where does it say I want to do that with my own sister?

You are twisted to make such interpretation.. its ok tito.. keep pouring ur heart out and maybe more guys will back u up.. I know VD talks down to u like ur his broad but I can keep it civil..

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok lamebrain... it's obvious this is about to spiral into another "thread from hell".

Do you understand that what little you DO know about boxing gets totally obliterated by your asinine, biased, ignorant arguments? Talk about stuff you DO know, like..... well..... er..... like..... anyway, talk about stuff you DO know. But don't get into losing arguments for the hell of it. It makes you look, well..... how can I put this nicely? Less knowledgeable.

Canelo turned pro at 15. He had 20 amateur fights. Why didn't he just keep on fighting amateur? Why start padding your artificial pro record with a bunch of bums in your own backyard, never venturing out of your neighborhood till well after your 20th pro fight? Who the fuck does that, besides your two coddled heroes?

Do you understand that you cannot criticize Verdejo's opponents in his first 9 professional fights while defending Cinnamon's record without looking like a complete moron? That's the first step toward recovery. Think of it as boxing's equivalent of A.A.

I don't know stupid. Maybe cuz he gets paid as a pro? Fucking dumb ass. Like I said. At 19 Alvarez was facing solid pros like Euri Gonzalez and Michel Rosales. Will Verdejo be facing opposition like that any time soon? Nope. Will you bad mouth him like you did Alvarez? No. You'll just suck his dick and give lame reasons why it's different situation. Knowing damn well it's not

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know stupid. Maybe cuz he gets paid as a pro? Fucking dumb ass. Like I said. At 19 Alvarez was facing solid pros like Euri Gonzalez and Michel Rosales. Will Verdejo be facing opposition like that any time soon? Nope. Will you bad mouth him like you did Alvarez? No. You'll just suck his dick and give lame reasons why it's different situation. Knowing damn well it's not
    That's two dicks he'd be sucking cuz dude done polished that fag Orlando's schlong..

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

where does it say I want to do that with my own sister?

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...wn-sister.html

Next case please.

Thread Information