Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: marry a porn star

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61

Thread: would you marry a porn actress

Share/Bookmark
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    No, I wouldn't. I hate trash. 'What's your job?'. 'Oh I take it in two holes simultaneously'. That isn't normal and I wouldn't continue the conversation. Marriage? You people are weird.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,001
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2753
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    No, I wouldn't. I hate trash. 'What's your job?'. 'Oh I take it in two holes simultaneously'. That isn't normal and I wouldn't continue the conversation. Marriage? You people are weird.
    I take that as a "maybe" then.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    No, I wouldn't. I hate trash. 'What's your job?'. 'Oh I take it in two holes simultaneously'. That isn't normal and I wouldn't continue the conversation. Marriage? You people are weird.
    I take that as a "maybe" then.
    No, it is horrid. Only a self deserving prick from LA would ever marry a porn actress.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,001
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2753
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    No, I wouldn't. I hate trash. 'What's your job?'. 'Oh I take it in two holes simultaneously'. That isn't normal and I wouldn't continue the conversation. Marriage? You people are weird.
    I take that as a "maybe" then.
    No, it is horrid. Only a self deserving prick from LA would ever marry a porn actress.
    @CutMeMick
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Scandalous, CA
    Posts
    30,790
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4760
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    No, I wouldn't. I hate trash. 'What's your job?'. 'Oh I take it in two holes simultaneously'. That isn't normal and I wouldn't continue the conversation. Marriage? You people are weird.
    I take that as a "maybe" then.
    No, it is horrid. Only a self deserving prick from LA would ever marry a porn actress.
    @CutMeMick
    Hey fuck-faces..
    I fucked a girl who went on to do porn does that count? @Master @Gandalf

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,460
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3906
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    No, I wouldn't. I hate trash. 'What's your job?'. 'Oh I take it in two holes simultaneously'. That isn't normal and I wouldn't continue the conversation. Marriage? You people are weird.
    I take that as a "maybe" then.
    No, it is horrid. Only a self deserving prick from LA would ever marry a porn actress.
    @CutMeMick
    Hey fuck-faces..
    I fucked a girl who went on to do porn does that count? @Master @Gandalf
    I fucked Mick while he fucked a girl who went on to do porn.

    This could get like the twelve days of Christmas.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,827
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2202
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    No, I wouldn't. I hate trash. 'What's your job?'. 'Oh I take it in two holes simultaneously'. That isn't normal and I wouldn't continue the conversation. Marriage? You people are weird.
    I take that as a "maybe" then.
    No, it is horrid. Only a self deserving prick from LA would ever marry a porn actress.
    @CutMeMick
    Hey fuck-faces..
    I fucked a girl who went on to do porn does that count? @Master @Gandalf
    I fucked Mick while he fucked a girl who went on to do porn.

    This could get like the twelve days of Christmas.
    In the tune of Katy Perry.
    You fucked a Mick and you liked it , hope your boyfriend don't mind it !!!!!!!!
    It felt so right but it was so wrong.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,001
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2753
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    A blast from the past! Where the hell have you been - prison?

    You would be doing alternative motives now
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,649
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    693
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    A blast from the past! Where the hell have you been - prison?

    You would be doing alternative motives now
    Trust you in prison , I was thinking he's been in LV with all his friends.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,001
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2753
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    A blast from the past! Where the hell have you been - prison?

    You would be doing alternative motives now
    Trust you in prison , I was thinking he's been in LV with all his friends.
    He probably has but they would not explain his absence.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,460
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3906
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    No, I wouldn't. I hate trash. 'What's your job?'. 'Oh I take it in two holes simultaneously'. That isn't normal and I wouldn't continue the conversation. Marriage? You people are weird.
    I take that as a "maybe" then.
    No, it is horrid. Only a self deserving prick from LA would ever marry a porn actress.
    @CutMeMick
    Hey fuck-faces..
    I fucked a girl who went on to do porn does that count? @Master @Gandalf
    I fucked Mick while he fucked a girl who went on to do porn.

    This could get like the twelve days of Christmas.
    In the tune of Katy Perry.
    You fucked a Mick and you liked it , hope your boyfriend don't mind it !!!!!!!!
    It felt so right but it was so wrong.
    Gee I thought I was ok at looking at both sides of a coin just ran into this hilarious bastard .

    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    Not marry.

    But date, probably yeah.

    EDIT: Nah, not even. They're just trash.
    Last edited by swisscheese; 12-13-2014 at 07:30 AM.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,460
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3906
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    Quote Originally Posted by swisscheese View Post
    Not marry.

    But date, probably yeah.

    EDIT: Nah, not even. They're just trash.
    With this ring, I butt date.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,458
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    396
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    What if you fell in love, got married then while attending a bachelor party 3-5 years later..right before the stripper shows up....a vid is put on--and there is your wife: She's got one guy in each hand, one in her mouth, one in the butt and one in the snatch...workin' em over, while getting jizzed all over.

    What would you do then?

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,460
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3906
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: would you marry a porn actress

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    What if you fell in love, got married then while attending a bachelor party 3-5 years later..right before the stripper shows up....a vid is put on--and there is your wife: She's got one guy in each hand, one in her mouth, one in the butt and one in the snatch...workin' em over, while getting jizzed all over.

    What would you do then?
    watch this

    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Lesbian actress thrown off plane after kiss
    By Mars_ax in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:27 PM
  2. Types of woman who men should never marry
    By FinitoElDinamita in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-13-2013, 03:32 AM
  3. Two monkeys marry in India
    By Kev in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 11:33 AM
  4. Man forced to marry a goat...........
    By Kev in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 07:05 PM
  5. the most gorgeous actress ---who do u think it is
    By undefeated in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 02:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing