Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez was a FIXED FIGHT...( Canelo faked his fight

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez was a FIXED FIGHT...( Canelo faked his fi

Peter McNeeley vs. Mike Tyson was fixed too!

Babooey Babooey ! Howard Stern's penis!
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez was a FIXED FIGHT...( Canelo faked his fi

Whoa, I think this fella Jose G has probably set some kind of record for receiving negative reputation. You don't get that many red blocks on your power meter right out of the gate unless many folks are neg-repping the $#!t out of ya!

Carry on...

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jose G View Post
    DelaHoya vs. Pacquiao was also FIXED.

Oscar faked it, and helped Pac win.
    Oscar is his unofficial promoter anyways.

WOAH! Your dad shoulda been fixed!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by armin View Post
    dam it guys if y'all just kept quiet and didn't respond he would have thought nobody's here and be on his merry way
    I was gonna ban him but the thread is clearly popular.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac/Marquez IV was fixed too. After 3 fights we know Manny can handle Marquez power. Suddenly in the 4th Manny is put to sleep. Who do they think they're fooling?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks guys. This is the best laugh I've had all day. All week probably. Good stuff.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Margarito- cotto 2 was fixed too..
    It wasn't fixed.

Margarito had stamina issues, cause Oscar had the NY Commission make Margarito leave High-Altitude training PREMATURELY, which ruined his stamina by fight time.

This is the similar thing that happened to Barrera, before he first fought Pac in 2003.
    He left high altitude prematurely, which ruined his stamina by fight time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Oh dear, who let this clown in here?
    I've seen this site 2 years now as a guest.

Im just spreading the truth.
    Yea or maybe Floyd is just head and shoulders better then Canelo. But i see it now. That shit judge who scored it a draw was just a decoy to get everyone away from thinking it was fixed.
    That judge (CJ Ross) knew the fight was sabotaged weeks early, to make Canelo lose. So she compensated for the corruption, by making it a Draw, and as we all saw, Floyd didn't complain much about the 114-114 Draw she had scored, cause Floyd knew Oscar had arranged the fight to be FIXED, and made Canelo "throw" the fight in Floyd's favor, and then Floyd in the post-fight interview was overly praising Mexico, and stated the Mexico has grear champions, etc. , because Floyd was being a "kiss-ass" cause he was given a Gift FIXED FIGHT by Oscar, cause Oscar promotes both Floyd & Canelo, so Oscar now keeps to "cash-cows".

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seen this thread pop up once before on ESB and I'll say the same thing here.

I wanted Canelo to win too, I don't particularly like Floyd personally but to say that the fight was fixed is absolutely ridiculous and simply disgusting. Canelo was simply beaten to the punch all night, nobody "takes a dive" like that. The kid had hundreds of millions of people and his entire country behind him and neither $$$ or Alvarez are exactly scratching for a buck so there was no reason to stage the most elaborate event in boxing to date.

He lost... Schooled even... Fair and square... Get over it!
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Seen this thread pop up once before on ESB and I'll say the same thing here.

I wanted Canelo to win too, I don't particularly like Floyd personally but to say that the fight was fixed is absolutely ridiculous and simply disgusting. Canelo was simply beaten to the punch all night, nobody "takes a dive" like that. The kid had hundreds of millions of people and his entire country behind him and neither $$$ or Alvarez are exactly scratching for a buck so there was no reason to stage the most elaborate event in boxing to date.

He lost... Schooled even... Fair and square... Get over it!
    Floyd & Pac are being groomed to fight next year.
    Boh have to keep winning if they're gonna fight each other.

JMM almost screwed up their proposed showdown.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At this rate you'll collect enough red blocks under that green online indicator to be the most colorful lil Christmas troll in all Saddo land

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right.. So your "theory" if it can be labelled as that, is that ever since Marquez socked out Pacquiao there has been collaboration between Pac and Floyd and all of their subsequent opponents to make sure they win from now on until they can finally meet for a big pay day and mega event...

Well that doesn't hold water when you really look at it. Pac Man vs Floyd would have been far bigger and more meaningful ages ago when both were ripe and prime and without any question marks. And this whole elaborate hoax would require the collusion of the entire boxing industry, fighters, trainers, other team members, officials, the lot. Not bloody likely.

You are a disgrace to the boxing!

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is this rubbish? I thought Max Power was the bullshitter round these parts
    Excuse my spelling Hidden Content

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How am I a bullshitter? If I make controversial comment I will either supply evidence, declare stalemate or if you can show me I'm wrong (not often likely) I will eat crow in front of you.

Don't you dare compare me to this guy! The truth just happens to hurt some of you guys. Maybe you should take a look at some of the guys you support before you blindly defend your favourites and you wouldn't get wasted!

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    How am I a bullshitter? If I make controversial comment I will either supply evidence, declare stalemate or if you can show me I'm wrong (not often likely) I will eat crow in front of you.

Don't you dare compare me to this guy! The truth just happens to hurt some of you guys. Maybe you should take a look at some of the guys you support before you blindly defend your favourites and you wouldn't get wasted!
    You have some opinions of which I personally think are quite left field and don't agree with. I respect you for having an opinion and for actually trying to back it up. Sadly I can't read many of your posts without thinking 'is this a joke?'.
    Excuse my spelling Hidden Content

Thread Information