Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez was a FIXED FIGHT...( Canelo faked his fight

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez was a FIXED FIGHT...( Canelo faked his fi

Just to throw an extra neck-bone in the pot, Floyd DOES have the money to pay for guys to take a dive.

If Floyd makes $50 mil a fight, the other guy makes $15 mil, Floyd can spare an extra $5 mil and still be on top. It's not like, at this stage, the guy to beat Floyd is going to guarantee $20 mil and over a fight just because they beat Floyd.

I thought the Cotto, Guerrero and Canelo fights looked a little "soft" in the action to me. Floyd's defense wasn't "all that".... he was there to be caught and tagged.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez was a FIXED FIGHT...( Canelo faked his fi

You have some opinions of which I personally think are quite left field and don't agree with. I respect you for having an opinion and for actually trying to back it up. Sadly I can't read many of your posts without thinking 'is this a joke?'.

I'm dead against nuthuggers, that' no joke! But I guess I should be somewhat grateful for your more mature outlook, unlike some of your more caustic friends around here.
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Seen this thread pop up once before on ESB and I'll say the same thing here.

I wanted Canelo to win too, I don't particularly like Floyd personally but to say that the fight was fixed is absolutely ridiculous and simply disgusting. Canelo was simply beaten to the punch all night, nobody "takes a dive" like that. The kid had hundreds of millions of people and his entire country behind him and neither $$$ or Alvarez are exactly scratching for a buck so there was no reason to stage the most elaborate event in boxing to date.

He lost... Schooled even... Fair and square... Get over it!
    Canelo does have an entire nation behind him, and is a big draw, and is only 23 years old, and a loss to his record wont diminish his popularity and draing power. He has many years ahead of him.

Floyd, on the other hand, does not have a larger following, and needs big name Mexican opponents and Mexican undercards to make a good PPV drawing.
    A loss to Floyd, would be very crucial to his record.

That's why Oscar sacrificed his bigger & secure cash-cow, than his old and fragile cash-cow.

Oscar needs to have Floyd groomed to fight Pac next year.

Pac wants no part of Canelo, but is willing to fight Floyd, if Floyd drops his PEDs testing protocols.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just to throw an extra neck-bone in the pot, Floyd DOES have the money to pay for guys to take a dive.

If Floyd makes $50 mil a fight, the other guy makes $15 mil, Floyd can spare an extra $5 mil and still be on top. It's not like, at this stage, the guy to beat Floyd is going to guarantee $20 mil and over a fight just because they beat Floyd.

I thought the Cotto, Guerrero and Canelo fights looked a little "soft" in the action to me. Floyd's defense wasn't "all that".... he was there to be caught and tagged.
    Come on man, Bo Bo the clown here thinks my posts are a joke but your buying into this guys rubbish? Whatever it seemed to you, think about it, why would Canelo take a dive for an extra 5 mil? He's already a multi millionaire and he WANTS to be champion, wants to beat Floyd and he had his whole country and his own pride to lvie up to, same goes for all Floyd oppoennts. More the point, nobody stages a beating like that, Canelo took a hell beating.

Don't feed this dude.

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on man, Bo Bo the clown here thinks my posts are a joke but your buying into this guys rubbish? Whatever it seemed to you, think about it, why would Canelo take a dive for an extra 5 mil? He's already a multi millionaire and he WANTS to be champion, wants to beat Floyd and he had his whole country and his own pride to lvie up to, same goes for all Floyd oppoennts. More the point, nobody stages a beating like that, Canelo took a hell beating.

Don't feed this dude.
    Canelo threw the fight reluctantly, cause his promoter-Oscar told him to "throw the fight" or he (Oscar) would be hurt, maybe killed in rehab by mobsters.

It was mobsters that killed Sonny Liston, Whitney Houston, and many other celebrities, because the owners of HBO, SHOWTIME, TIME WARNER are all illuminati.

Canelo didnt look like hell at the end of the fight.
    He said Floyd's punches never hurt him. He was just pissed off, cause he had to "throw the fight".

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My understanding of the Illuminati is that they control the world banking system and compel events like WWI and WWII...and now Mayweather vs Alvarez?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    My understanding of the Illuminati is that they control the world banking system and compel events like WWI and WWII...and now Mayweather vs Alvarez?
    Here's proof:

http://say-somethin.com/wp-content/u...ine-brand.jpeg

Last edited by Jose G; 12-12-2013 at 05:26 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wish I was a Mod, just for a second.

That's weak new guy. Crack is whack!

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He said Floyd's punches never hurt him. He was just pissed off, cause he had to "throw the fight".

I think Canelo's punch resistance is very high personally and Floyd is a renowned featherfist, he does not win with power but with finesse and precision. He fires lasers not nukes.

On the contrary, Canelo's face may not have been bleeding and busted but it was red and ruddy, he was visibly taking lots of good shots the whole fight. Those right hand counters from Floyd landed at awkward timing for Canelo and were not pulled. I think Canelo told the truth in the sense that Floyd's individual punches did not hurt so much but by the later rounds he was definitely hurt and I was seriously entertaining the idea of Canelo being stopped. I think he might have been were he to have taken much more.

Nobody takes a dive like that. Troll agenda mate!

My question to you is why do you push this conspiracy theory? He lost. It was about as clear cut a loss as I've ever seen.

Are you Mr. CJ Ross by any chance??

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

Crack is cheap too

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

Fuck that!!!

This thread is brilliant

"Illuminati"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jose G View Post
    DelaHoya vs. Pacquiao was also FIXED.

Oscar faked it, and helped Pac win.
    Oscar is his unofficial promoter anyways.

lol I don't know, Oscar took a beating for that fix.......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Canelo's punch resistance is very high personally and Floyd is a renowned featherfist, he does not win with power but with finesse and precision. He fires lasers not nukes.

On the contrary, Canelo's face may not have been bleeding and busted but it was red and ruddy, he was visibly taking lots of good shots the whole fight. Those right hand counters from Floyd landed at awkward timing for Canelo and were not pulled. I think Canelo told the truth in the sense that Floyd's individual punches did not hurt so much but by the later rounds he was definitely hurt and I was seriously entertaining the idea of Canelo being stopped. I think he might have been were he to have taken much more.

Nobody takes a dive like that. Troll agenda mate!

My question to you is why do you push this conspiracy theory? He lost. It was about as clear cut a loss as I've ever seen.

Are you Mr. CJ Ross by any chance??
    Canelo was not hurt in any round.
    Canelo took Floyd's punches well, but hesitated, and let Floyd win on purpose.

Canelo's manner of "throwing the fight" was simple. Just miss on purpose and get $12 Million +.

Canelo was upset at the weigh-in, and at the post fight interviews.
    You could tell, he "sold-out".

No. Im not Mr. CJ Ross.

Its seems to me CJ Ross knew the fight was corrupted, and saw that Canelo was "throwing the fight" as the fight went along.
    CJ Ross saw Canelo being hesistant, and missing on purpose.
    CJ knew then, that the fight was FIXED, and thats why she scored it a Draw, because she was compensating a bit, for the injustice, travesty & corruption that a young Canelo was being subjected to in the dirty & corrupt world of boxing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose G View Post
    DelaHoya vs. Pacquiao was also FIXED.

Oscar faked it, and helped Pac win.
    Oscar is his unofficial promoter anyways.

lol I don't know, Oscar took a beating for that fix.......
    Oscar didnt wobble, and was never hurt.

Oscar missed on purpose and didnt want to hit the fighter he promotes.
    Look at the video:

Oscar faked it, against Pac.
    When Oscar fought Vargas, Quartey, and other fighters, he threw real punches, but in the Pac fight, he missed on purpose.

When Oscar quit in his corner, he was alert, not tired, not hurt.
    Oscar voluntarily quit, to give Pac a FIXED win.

Oscar has a promotional contract with Pac, so its obvious that Oscar has a financial interest in Pac's future fights.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar would be more interested in his legacy and own money, if he won the fights he would make more money.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information