Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez was a FIXED FIGHT...( Canelo faked his fight

Share/Bookmark
    jon09 Guest

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez was a FIXED FIGHT...( Canelo faked his fi

Well I guess I can entertain this thread as it has some interesting points. If the mob was involved in fights back in the day who is to argue about todays big events? I still think Hopkins vs Oscar was fixed. And from reading a few post it seems Oscar has been the springboard to stardom to help out his promotion. Stranger things have happened and sometimes there are some truths to conspiracy theories especially when huge amounts of money and power are involved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez was a FIXED FIGHT...( Canelo faked his fi

Quote Originally Posted by jon09 View Post
    Well I guess I can entertain this thread as it has some interesting points. If the mob was involved in fights back in the day who is to argue about todays big events? I still think Hopkins vs Oscar was fixed. And from reading a few post it seems Oscar has been the springboard to stardom to help out his promotion. Stranger things have happened and sometimes there are some truths to conspiracy theories especially when huge amounts of money and power are involved.
    Was it fuck.. ! Canelo got schooled.. totally insulting to one of boxing's great champions. Insulting to Canelo too.

jon09 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan-B-Howell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jon09 View Post
    Was it fuck.. ! Canelo got schooled.. totally insulting to one of boxing's great champions. Insulting to Canelo too.
    Fuck you! Jesus read the fucking article you prick. No where in there did I say Canelo threw the fight. I do stand by the Oscar vs Hopkins fight though. I did say there were interesting points BUT I NEVER SAID I BELIEVED CANELO OR FLOYD FIXED IT. RELAX

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Oscar would be more interested in his legacy and own money, if he won the fights he would make more money.
    Oscar has a cap on his earnings.

As a fighter, he's earned more than $100 Million dollars, and the owners of HBO, SHOWTIME (Zionists a/k/a illuminati) have put a cap on Oscar's earnings.
    So, Oscar is promoting fights instead, to "spread the wealth" amongst other fighters.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well what can I say you present a good case as you can mate but when you stand back at look at this conspiracy theory from a distance... There is just no way it can ALL be true and not have been completely busted by now.

Floyd's and Manny's fights are all fixed.

You are implying that top level boxing is completely fixed, like professional wrestling?

You know that could happen.... But it would require greater collaboration and tighter lips than most CIA/KGB operations and on a much larger scale. I'm not convinced, not many will be.
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Well what can I say you present a good case as you can mate but when you stand back at look at this conspiracy theory from a distance... There is just no way it can ALL be true and not have been completely busted by now.

Floyd's and Manny's fights are all fixed.

You are implying that top level boxing is completely fixed, like professional wrestling?

You know that could happen.... But it would require greater collaboration and tighter lips than most CIA/KGB operations and on a much larger scale. I'm not convinced, not many will be.
    Not all of their fights are FIXED.
    Only some, at the 147lbs. division.

They cant be busted, cause Arum has strong lawyers, and the Gov dont know shit about boxing.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You get an "A" for dedication and effort
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's frying my brain.
    I feel like I'm losing brain cells reading his posts.
    I'm trying to make sense of his logic and where he got these theories from. It amazes me that there are people like this out there.
    Honestly, I'm lost for words. I just hope this is some elaborate attempt at trolling.

He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Reading some of the responses did crack me up though.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VG_Addict View Post
    Yes VG Addict, stick the knife in son
    Excuse my spelling Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    You get an "A" for dedication and effort
    and for telling the truth, and awaking all of you "boxing sheep".

Thread Information