Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,844
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    739
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    maybe we are all just animals and we cant cure any of this stuff. maybe it will be always in the eye of the beholder and nobody will ever agree. maybe human beings will never rise above butchering and hurting each other. maybe some things never change and there's nothing anybody's ever gonna do about it. maybe if something could have been done about it, it would have been done by now. maybe that means its a fucking lost cause, the planet will blow up, the sun will go supernova and we will all fry.
    I haven't had my tea can't it wait 😁 and Liverpool are playing tonight the Sun can go supernova at about 10 pm.😆

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,424
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1764
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    maybe we are all just animals and we cant cure any of this stuff. maybe it will be always in the eye of the beholder and nobody will ever agree. maybe human beings will never rise above butchering and hurting each other. maybe some things never change and there's nothing anybody's ever gonna do about it. maybe if something could have been done about it, it would have been done by now. maybe that means its a fucking lost cause, the planet will blow up, the sun will go supernova and we will all fry.



  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,424
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1764
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!


  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,489
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    96
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

    We got a really great kick out of that one, good find there. It is so true. And it is so obvious. But then a whole school of Red Herrings shows up, swims by, and tries to change the topic to something else.

    Great video. Should be required viewing by all on Earth.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,864
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    462
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    Chapelle knocked it out the park with this one



    Loved the last line after they fired Uncle Ben & Aunt J...he says send in the land o lakes lady


    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    We got a really great kick out of that one, good find there. It is so true. And it is so obvious. But then a whole school of Red Herrings shows up, swims by, and tries to change the topic to something else.

    Great video. Should be required viewing by all on Earth.

    Cracked up when he said do I know any minorities....no I don't but I feel confident speaking on their behalf!


    Soldier in the confederate ice cream army, this dude cracked me up!


    2pac spam


    And the wheat thins..impossible for women to live up to, lets get some wheat thicks


    I've listened to a few comedians that feel force to lecture audiences- which I dont like but understand. They are the final frontier. If we get offended by comedians, damn. No way could Richard Pryor had made it in this day and age.

    No way Andrew Dice Clay could've made it in this culture of softies. I'd bet that if this scene were done to day, every liberal, gay gay-liberal advocacy group would call for apologies and lost of jobs...

    Fuck them...this is one funny ass minute. The (I) & the (C) were funny. But the (D) & The (K)?? :c lap:

    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,489
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    96
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    Chapelle knocked it out the park with this one



    Loved the last line after they fired Uncle Ben & Aunt J...he says send in the land o lakes lady


    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    We got a really great kick out of that one, good find there. It is so true. And it is so obvious. But then a whole school of Red Herrings shows up, swims by, and tries to change the topic to something else.

    Great video. Should be required viewing by all on Earth.

    Cracked up when he said do I know any minorities....no I don't but I feel confident speaking on their behalf!


    Soldier in the confederate ice cream army, this dude cracked me up!


    2pac spam


    And the wheat thins..impossible for women to live up to, lets get some wheat thicks


    I've listened to a few comedians that feel force to lecture audiences- which I dont like but understand. They are the final frontier. If we get offended by comedians, damn. No way could Richard Pryor had made it in this day and age.

    No way Andrew Dice Clay could've made it in this culture of softies. I'd bet that if this scene were done to day, every liberal, gay gay-liberal advocacy group would call for apologies and lost of jobs...

    Fuck them...this is one funny ass minute. The (I) & the (C) were funny. But the (D) & The (K)?? :c lap:

    I first looked at the "I" and the "k" as the funniest but now I'm not sure 🤣

    Yes that is funny as hell and no way would that go over nowadays. Laughter is one of the best medicines and I feel like they have taken that away from us now. Let's be honest everything is too serious now and people are afraid to laugh and talk.

    Glad to see those clips that is really funny bro. The other night I saw clips from blazing saddles, damn some of that shit is funnier than hell! "dock that Ch_ _ _ a day's pay for sleeping on the job."

    After the poor bastard passed out in the hot sun.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,864
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    462
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    Chapelle knocked it out the park with this one



    Loved the last line after they fired Uncle Ben & Aunt J...he says send in the land o lakes lady


    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    We got a really great kick out of that one, good find there. It is so true. And it is so obvious. But then a whole school of Red Herrings shows up, swims by, and tries to change the topic to something else.

    Great video. Should be required viewing by all on Earth.

    Cracked up when he said do I know any minorities....no I don't but I feel confident speaking on their behalf!


    Soldier in the confederate ice cream army, this dude cracked me up!


    2pac spam


    And the wheat thins..impossible for women to live up to, lets get some wheat thicks


    I've listened to a few comedians that feel force to lecture audiences- which I dont like but understand. They are the final frontier. If we get offended by comedians, damn. No way could Richard Pryor had made it in this day and age.

    No way Andrew Dice Clay could've made it in this culture of softies. I'd bet that if this scene were done to day, every liberal, gay gay-liberal advocacy group would call for apologies and lost of jobs...

    Fuck them...this is one funny ass minute. The (I) & the (C) were funny. But the (D) & The (K)?? :c lap:

    I first looked at the "I" and the "k" as the funniest but now I'm not sure 🤣

    Yes that is funny as hell and no way would that go over nowadays. Laughter is one of the best medicines and I feel like they have taken that away from us now. Let's be honest everything is too serious now and people are afraid to laugh and talk.

    Glad to see those clips that is really funny bro. The other night I saw clips from blazing saddles, damn some of that shit is funnier than hell! "dock that Ch_ _ _ a day's pay for sleeping on the job."

    After the poor bastard passed out in the hot sun.
    That D dude or dudette was limber as a mofo!!!

    Oh, man what a job this era is doing on us. Democratic voters overall have become total appeasers. Disgusts me everytime I hear someone has to apologize for calling a gay a candypants or one who prefers their miniwheats on the frosted side or...ok well thats what I call them

    Last month I heard Wanda Sykes go off on someone for making a gay joke, the nerve man. She is a comedian. Now she is a lesbian advocate 1st I guess, really makes it hard for me to wanna watch her again.

    I still dont understand why Papa John had to leave his position.
    ,
    But for comedians, I have listened to Chappelle and Deon Cole to name a few stating they now get reactions from audiences on gay/lesbian jokes. Wow, so they can say nigguh this bitch that- but easy on the homsexual jokes.
    Decades of rap music denigrating black women, yet the powerful advocacy groups for lesbians & homosexuals in USA had nothing to say.
    Nothing when Snoop wrote the hit song it aint no fun if my homie can't have none.
    Or Bitches aint shit but hoes & tricks.

    Now we got to rid ourselves of native American mascots, Uncle Ben rice & Aunt Jemima...who the frig' thought these are worthwhile causes?

    Dice on Hitler coming back as a midget! GOD's gonna give him a Tonka Toy body with a snap on 78 pound head and arms too short to jack his self off, now thats a fuckin punishment!

    Last edited by SlimTrae; 04-06-2021 at 09:47 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,424
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1764
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    I've listened to a few comedians that feel force to lecture audiences- which I dont like but understand. They are the final frontier. If we get offended by comedians, damn. No way could Richard Pryor had made it in this day and age.

    No way Andrew Dice Clay could've made it in this culture of softies. I'd bet that if this scene were done to day, every liberal, gay gay-liberal advocacy group would call for apologies and lost of jobs...


    I've thought about yesterday's comedians a lot too. You're right... a lot of them wouldn't be allowed to exist in today's hypersensitive world.

    You see, here's the thing... and I'll keep harping on this.

    We humans should be capable enough to discern between good ol' fashioned fun, and purposely offensive acts and words.

    We've lost the capability to laugh at ourselves, probably driving the comedians of the past into the dustbins of history.

    Comedians of the past used to begin with making fun of themselves... before making fun of everybody else. And their audiences were as diverse as could be. ALL kinds of people in the audiences.

    That's all in the past now.

    The pendulum has swung so far to the left, that people find themselves literally having to walk on EGGSHELLS so as to not incur in one of the great social sins of today.

    Meanwhile... the evil of racism persists.

    For the umpteenth time... WTF good is it to force name brand changes on 100 year-old products... while out in the real world many of the REAL racist practices and attitudes persist??

    People have lost their common sense, and their ability to differentiate between what is meaningful and productive..... and what is token and superficial.

    Put a Band-Aid on it, and let's keep moving. Nothing to see here.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,615
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

    ​“if anybody here feels offended by any of my jokes, feel free to tweet your outrage on your mobile phone made by children in African mines and Chinese factories”
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,489
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    96
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

    this thread is making me feel like we are in a Room Full Of Mirrors and Trap Doors and Overly-Complex Interconnected Confusion where nothing really means what it just used to mean a few short years ago but then again, things still mean what they've always meant; as mentioned above, somehow the band-aids have become the "cures" and the real cures have become too obscured by narratives, alternative facts and agendas and just people I think becoming lazy and numb (not saying that about any of us). I dont see any end in sight. How far it goes remains to be seen. They say history repeats itself, so somehow it all comes back around again? Ya got me.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,008
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2251
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

    The P.C. Brigade can fuck right off as far as I am concerned.
    They are totally irrelevant to my life.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,864
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    462
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    The P.C. Brigade can fuck right off as far as I am concerned.
    They are totally irrelevant to my life.
    I wish I could say the same. repeating myself, but when comedians I like- who typically vote democrat are worried their jokes have to be vetted, wow!

    They got the power to force apologies on gay jokes, don't want Christ in any discussion, don't want products with old time names like Uncle Ben...but they are ok with a gay rapper promoting homosexuality and lap dancing for the devil- to our youth.

    Let's see I can say nigguh, black bitch, but I can't say candypants girly man, cause its offensive to gays.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,489
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    96
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    The P.C. Brigade can fuck right off as far as I am concerned.
    They are totally irrelevant to my life.
    I wish I could say the same. repeating myself, but when comedians I like- who typically vote democrat are worried their jokes have to be vetted, wow!

    They got the power to force apologies on gay jokes, don't want Christ in any discussion, don't want products with old time names like Uncle Ben...but they are ok with a gay rapper promoting homosexuality and lap dancing for the devil- to our youth.

    Let's see I can say nigguh, black bitch, but I can't say candypants girly man, cause its offensive to gays.
    YOU can say it, B, but if I say it, then what? Everything is so messed up now, its unnatural. PC is destroying the human spirit.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Political Ads
    By El Kabong in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 04:19 PM
  2. The Greatest Political Ad EVER
    By OumaFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 12:52 AM
  3. Political Compass
    By Jimanuel Boogustus in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 04:54 AM
  4. Gingerbread Person ! PC correctness gone mad !
    By Mark TKO in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 11:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing