Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I am up to here with Political correctness!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You lot sound like grumpy old men. Whatever the reason be it religion or health and safety it is nonsense done by a person who is frustrated with life and not getting enough sex. Ask yourself why you get upset so much about it? The world can be a stupid place but it is best not to get worked up about things that are out of your control and just plain daft.
    We should speak our mind that is our right , if we are pissed of just vent the anger!
    Or the dickheads in charge will have it so we can't fart without getting a fine.
    Also please explain how religion can be a reason , Santa claws he no religious connection at all , if anyone in the USA or uk is offended by that they can go fuck off , it pathetic we even let them have a voice on the matter , it's harmless fun for kids is all.
    I agree 100% which is why I think it is deliberately done my cunts to stir up hate and anger. It is so silly that the people that interpret these rules need to be exposed for their stupidity.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Master;1210554]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    You lot sound like grumpy old men. Whatever the reason be it religion or health and safety it is nonsense done by a person who is frustrated with life and not getting enough sex. Ask yourself why you get upset so much about it? The world can be a stupid place but it is best not to get worked up about things that are out of your control and just plain daft.
    We should speak our mind that is our right , if we are pissed of just vent the anger!
    Or the dickheads in charge will have it so we can't fart without getting a fine.
    Also please explain how religion can be a reason , Santa claws he no religious connection at all , if anyone in the USA or uk is offended by that they can go fuck off , it pathetic we even let them have a voice on the matter , it's harmless fun for kids is all.
    I agree 100% which is why I think it is deliberately done my cunts to stir up hate and anger. It is so silly that the people that interpret these rules need to be exposed for their maliciousness or stupidity.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    When in Rome do as the Romans do,!!!! and when your with Brock do what he does shit
    I cant believe I said that.
    You two are going to get chased down the street.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When in Rome do as the Romans do,!!!! and when your with Brock do what he does shit
    how about: hush puppy, goldfish, corn on the cob, sauteed chicken, spice man, sturgeon?

will that offend anyone?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    how about: hush puppy, goldfish, corn on the cob, sauteed chicken, spice man, sturgeon?

will that offend anyone?
    No as long as you keep your clothes on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In my old primary school they no longer have Christmas, instead its 'Winter Festival' because they don't want to offend anyone..
    Excuse my spelling Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bo-Bo24 View Post
    In my old primary school they no longer have Christmas, instead its 'Winter Festival' because they don't want to offend anyone..
    This is the nonsense that I am on about, it must be deliberately done to incite religious hatred and cause disharmony because anyone with common sense would know there is nothing wrong with celebrating Christmas.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the nonsense that I am on about, it must be deliberately done to incite religious hatred and cause disharmony because anyone with common sense would know there is nothing wrong with celebrating Christmas.
    To be honest I'm not so fussed because a lot of the kids were foreign and wouldn't of celebrated Christmas, but what I do worry about is by doing things like that doesn't help intergrate people of other cultures or races into English culture and encourages segregation. Its too accomidating to the point of having an adverse effect.
    Excuse my spelling Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be honest I'm not so fussed because a lot of the kids were foreign and wouldn't of celebrated Christmas, but what I do worry about is by doing things like that doesn't help intergrate people of other cultures or races into English culture and encourages segregation. Its too accomidating to the point of having an adverse effect.
    That is my point, I am sure most sensible non christain people do not mind either and it is a deliberate attempt by some extremist from either wings that are doing it to cause problems. The people that made the decision need to explain and justify it rather than let rumours spread.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see a big problem with this bus driver incident. A uniform instantly indicates the job being done. How could you possibly know the bus driver is the actual bus driver if he is dressed as father christmas? The bus could have been hijacked or something. Just saying. It's possible
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

anyone.. who's anal.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

anyone.. who's anal.
    interesting thread, that we were all debating this political correctness thing all the way back in 2013, with some posters in this thread having moved somewhat from their original positions. Times have changed but also they have not changed that much in a way!
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 02-22-2021 at 02:30 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    On the contrary my friend. I have been tolerant for over half a century while watching my beliefs and memories be eroded. Sat idly by while the same people that fled oppression try to oppress me and nickel and dime the system I grew up in to death. What next no more happy birthday signs. Adding to this death by inches is the fact that its like I woke up one morning and everyone around me was a victim.
    Truth

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That could be seen as biased for a certain culture if a guy can take off his required uniform for a santa's outfit, then why not an Easter Bunny outfit next holiday?

When I took the bus to highschool there was a driver who looked the part. Real beard, But he wore his uniform, just added the Santa hat & gave lollipops to kids.
    His honest action to try to make people happy caused adverse reaction when a black driver was chided for wearing dashiki during Kwanza. (whites complained about him to the County bus system) He demanded his culture be accepted as well or none at all.

White Milwaukeans were pissed.

The right wing talk radio denounced everybody else's cultural holidays & countered by going into the history of the person who began Kwanza called them nasty things.
    Minorities, to non christians & some churches (mixed races) countered and went on about the origin of Santa, & compared him to the Pagan god, Thor. Shit went sideways real quick!

Some churches turned against each other- saying it's the liberals fault, they don't want Jesus to be acknowledged. << That was countered by minority churches asking- why isn't Jesus in the shopping malls telling kids if they're good or bad? Its a day for merchants, selling, drinking in Jesus' name.
    A local TV channel did a segment devoted to how many crimes were committed during Christmas & blamed it on the christians who promte Santa over Jesus.

All this stemmed from a guy who wore a Santa hat (real beard) while driving city bus hollering at each stop HO! HO! HO!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I don't see a big problem with this bus driver incident. A uniform instantly indicates the job being done. How could you possibly know the bus driver is the actual bus driver if he is dressed as father christmas? The bus could have been hijacked or something. Just saying. It's possible
    In this day and age, totally possible
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 02-28-2021 at 08:00 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

maybe we are all just animals and we cant cure any of this stuff. maybe it will be always in the eye of the beholder and nobody will ever agree. maybe human beings will never rise above butchering and hurting each other. maybe some things never change and there's nothing anybody's ever gonna do about it. maybe if something could have been done about it, it would have been done by now. maybe that means its a fucking lost cause, the planet will blow up, the sun will go supernova and we will all fry.

Thread Information