Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you guys hear that David Haye is back?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Did you guys hear that David Haye is back?

He's already in the gym supposedly.. how did his shoulder recover so fast?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Did you guys hear that David Haye is back?

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    He has done it to wind Ross up.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he might have gone for a trott on the treadmill
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He just opened a gym in Dubai , I dont think any of these "articles" state he's actually in training more that he's just back in a gym.
    The gym he owns basically.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    He just opened a gym in Dubai , I dont think any of these "articles" state he's actually in training more that he's just back in a gym.
    David Haye: First session of the year. 2014 is going to b... - Hiw.me

He says he did his first session of the year. To me it sounds like he's training.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post

He says he did his first session of the year. To me it sounds like he's training.

Maybe some light stamina training on his toe?

Does raise serious questions about that "shoulder" Injury when he's posting that on his twitter account.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post

Maybe some light stamina training on his toe?

Does raise serious questions about that "shoulder" Injury when he's posting that on his twitter account.
    Honestly I think he was hoping for a Vitali fight but now that aint happening he's gunna come back and try and take the WBC belt from whoever wins it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So much for the retirement due to a " serious " shoulder injury.

If he comes back and doesn't attempt to arrange a fight with Fury, alot of our suspicions are true. He was scared shitless of Fury and wanted out.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he comes back and doesn't attempt to arrange a fight with Fury, alot of our suspicions are true. He was scared shitless of Fury and wanted out.
    Haye has been in with plenty of better fighters than Tyson Fury so why in Gods name would he be scared of a chinny fighter who has proven absolutely nothing? As always, Haye likely pulled out thinking there was more money to be made elsewhere. Did you think he pulled out of the Manuel Charr fight because he was afraid of him?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta say I agree with most of that... I used to be a big Haye fan with his non performance against Wlad starting to turn me off him as a fighter.

I mean you get a shot against the top man so go in and fucking fight him... no one would have thought any less of him if he got sparked out in the process.

Seriously pissed me off that night did Haye.

Doubt he was scared to fight Fury because he simply would have won by KO as soon as he landed a big right hand.

To be honest I really dont see where he goes from here unless he can somehow leapfrog everyone and get another fight with Wlad?

Or go the other route Wbc... but has he still got the bargaining power to leapfrog that route..?

Thing is that Haye/Booth are proper hustlers and very very very good at it so anythings possible when it comes to David
    Last edited by smashup; 01-06-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Haye when he actually fights but his business first, boxing second approach has become tiresome for pretty much any boxing fan. He needs to stop talking and start fighting or he might as well retire. Bascially wasting his talent when he could be proving it in a talentless division.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta say I agree with most of that... I used to be a big Haye fan with his non performance against Wlad starting to turn me off him as a fighter.

I mean you get a shot against the top man so go in and fucking fight him... no one would have thought any less of him if he got sparked out in the process.

Doubt he was scared to fight Fury because he simply would have won by KO as soon as he landed a big right hand.

To be honest I really dont see where he goes from here unless he can somehow leapfrog everyone and get another fight with Wlad?

Or go the other route Wbc... but has he still got the bargaining power to leapfrog that route..?

Thing is that Haye/Booth are proper hustlers and very very very good at it so anythings possible when it comes to David
    hopefully he will fight fury after all, as shit as fury is he is a big well known name and a fight between the two would be very good for haye

IMO an early KO would be the only possible outcome of the fight and anyone KOing fury in a couple of rounds has to be taken notice of, for haye to do it first it would show he is back

the worst thing that could happen for haye is fury fighting someone decent, lucas brown for instance, and them KOing him in a couple
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

David Haye was just a huge disappointment. Finally the HW division had someone with big power but also speed, style and flashiness, someone who could make people interested in HW boxing again. Then he took a shit vs Wlad and now all this injury/retirement nonsense.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree he probably wasn't scared of fighting Fury as no one becomes a boxer if they are scared of a fight. Although its blatantly obvious he was scared of losing to Fury. Scared of losing future options, scared of losing that high esteem he has conned out of a certain naive section of fans.

If Fury fought Barrett, Harrison, and Ruiz one after the other a month apart he would get the shit ripped out of him in this forum for fighting such bums. Haye does it and not only are those fights acceptable, they are proof he is an amazing heavy. Then you have Valuev, Chisora and Wlad. Valuev most think he lost to, he put no effort in against Wlad and Chisora was beaten by Fury years ago but Haye was being lined up to fight Vitali!

If he does come back then its irrefutable that he didn't want to lose. He was getting a beating in sparring by the likes of Richard Towers Fury had a good camp and was on the verge of his break through fight. Haye would not have landed a thing and would have had to resort at leaping in. Fury would have been the first man to stop him at heavy and Haye didnt want Fury to have that distinction, especially over a Klitschko as it would suddenly legitimise Fury as britains best heavy, over Haye!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye was getting a beating in sparring by Richard Towers? Give us a link ross, i'd love to see that.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information