Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fury's 3 fight Boxnation deal; Minto, Chisora.. David Price!

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Fury's 3 fight Boxnation deal; Minto, Chisora.. David Price!

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Well... Wlads most dangerous opponent had his chance but shit his pants twice
    It ain't on account of how dangerous Tyson Fury is I can tell you that much.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Price stops them both....he lost to one of the few established heavyweight contenders in the division. Give the guy a break
    I have to disagree here, Price vs Thompson 2 was poor performance from Price! He had him down heavily early in the fight, couldn't end the fight. He looked disheartened by that, and to call yourself a 12 round fighter and be tired after 3-4 rounds was really bad. If Price doesn't improve his stamina he has no chance vs either Chisora or Fury. Fury and Chisora are both 12 round fighters and have shown that before, both have the abilityto see out the full 12 rounds and still not be tired. If Price doesn't have that in his locker by the time he fights either one of these two, he will get knocked out again. Fury and Chisora can both take a shot as well, so I don't see them getting stopped early. And as I was saying before, the longer the fight goes it doesn't bode well for Price. My current opinion is that Price will get knocked out by both of them and Fury can call price a big stiff idiot when hes on the floor haha. No disrespect to Price there, I really like him as a fighter but he has a lot of work to do
    i agree with most of what you are saying but price always has a chance against anyone, stamina or no stamina because he seems to hit so hard

id fancy chisora to test his stamina to the max, i think price could KO fury in a couple of rounds
    He couldnt do it to an inexperienced 17 year old novice

Price will never have a win over any decent world class opponents.
    i appreciate you rate fury @ross and with all the opinions about who rates who and who would beat who makes boxing a very intersting sport to talk about

I personally dont really rate fury that highly

and yes i know fury dropped price in the ams, and price pipped him over 3 rounds but i think things are very different now
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Price stops them both....he lost to one of the few established heavyweight contenders in the division. Give the guy a break
    I have to disagree here, Price vs Thompson 2 was poor performance from Price! He had him down heavily early in the fight, couldn't end the fight. He looked disheartened by that, and to call yourself a 12 round fighter and be tired after 3-4 rounds was really bad. If Price doesn't improve his stamina he has no chance vs either Chisora or Fury. Fury and Chisora are both 12 round fighters and have shown that before, both have the abilityto see out the full 12 rounds and still not be tired. If Price doesn't have that in his locker by the time he fights either one of these two, he will get knocked out again. Fury and Chisora can both take a shot as well, so I don't see them getting stopped early. And as I was saying before, the longer the fight goes it doesn't bode well for Price. My current opinion is that Price will get knocked out by both of them and Fury can call price a big stiff idiot when hes on the floor haha. No disrespect to Price there, I really like him as a fighter but he has a lot of work to do
    i agree with most of what you are saying but price always has a chance against anyone, stamina or no stamina because he seems to hit so hard

id fancy chisora to test his stamina to the max, i think price could KO fury in a couple of rounds

i appreciate you rate fury @ross and with all the opinions about who rates who and who would beat who makes boxing a very intersting sport to talk about

and yes i know fury dropped price in the ams, and price pipped him over 3 rounds but i think things are very different now
    Here is the deal with my support of Fury. I was pissed off reading how shit and rubbish he was when clearly he isnt or he wouldnt have beaten the fighters hes beaten.

Right now I dont think hes the best in the division. I dont think he is a cert to beat everyone. We still will have no clearer idea even when hes beaten Cisora again as thats only going over old ground. I do think he improves on the last result and stops Chisora early and in fact, dont be surprised if Furys plans are yet again ruined by Chisora getting beaten in his next fight!

The only fighter I wouldnt bet on Fury against right now is Wlad and thats only because his progress has been stunted this past year by someone who cried "I'm a celebrity get me out of here!". All the others have major flaws like Fury does with his resistance. Pulev was dropped in his last fight and took 5 rounds to stop someone that Arreola did in one and looked mediocre against Thompson. Arreola is Arreola. Stiverne is lazy, easy to hit and needs an opponent on top of him to hit them and has already been stopped by Demetrice King, didn't try to beat him in a rematch, even Fury did that with McDermott! Adamek is tough and works hard and would give Fury a decent fight but wouldn't last.

He is much better than made out to be and will prove a lot of people wrong and Wlad is really there for the picking now for a young big fighter who throws lots of punches going by his last fight.

All the "Haye would have smashed him early" talk is bluffing. There are a lot of Haye fans that breathed a sigh of relief that their man didn't get in the ring with Fury because it would have gone pretty much the same way as the Cunningham fight and would have shown up Hayes career for the smoke and mirrors it was and also would have undermined Wlads performance against his most dangerous opponent

I don't see whats not to like. He cracks me up. He actually does want to fight and entertains. If he wasn't in the division it would be utter shit!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here is the deal with my support of Fury. I was pissed off reading how shit and rubbish he was when clearly he isnt or he wouldnt have beaten the fighters hes beaten.

Right now I dont think hes the best in the division. I dont think he is a cert to beat everyone. We still will have no clearer idea even when hes beaten Cisora again as thats only going over old ground. I do think he improves on the last result and stops Chisora early and in fact, dont be surprised if Furys plans are yet again ruined by Chisora getting beaten in his next fight!

The only fighter I wouldnt bet on Fury against right now is Wlad and thats only because his progress has been stunted this past year by someone who cried "I'm a celebrity get me out of here!". All the others have major flaws like Fury does with his resistance. Pulev was dropped in his last fight and took 5 rounds to stop someone that Arreola did in one and looked mediocre against Thompson. Arreola is Arreola. Stiverne is lazy, easy to hit and needs an opponent on top of him to hit them and has already been stopped by Demetrice King, didn't try to beat him in a rematch, even Fury did that with McDermott! Adamek is tough and works hard and would give Fury a decent fight but wouldn't last.

He is much better than made out to be and will prove a lot of people wrong and Wlad is really there for the picking now for a young big fighter who throws lots of punches going by his last fight.

All the "Haye would have smashed him early" talk is bluffing. There are a lot of Haye fans that breathed a sigh of relief that their man didn't get in the ring with Fury because it would have gone pretty much the same way as the Cunningham fight and would have shown up Hayes career for the smoke and mirrors it was and also would have undermined Wlads performance against his most dangerous opponent

I don't see whats not to like. He cracks me up. He actually does want to fight and entertains. If he wasn't in the division it would be utter shit!
    i like fury, adds a lot of excitement or at least interest to boxing as a whole

ive been a boxing fan for a long time and i am well in support of british fighters

i just dont think fury is that good, i dont think he has really had a great win yet, and i dont think he has looked great winning the fights he has, his best wins are perhaps cunningham and chisora?

and dont get me wrong he won virtually every round against chiz and an in shape chizora may have only closed the gap rather than (as is a common opinion) won the fight

i do think haye would have stopped him in a few rounds tho
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like Tysons next fight miht be against Dominick Guinn?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dominick Guinn?? Jeez, could he at least fight someone in the top 50?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Dominick Guinn?? Jeez, could he at least fight someone in the top 50?
    They wanted someone who was durable.

El Kabong Guest

Well he won't be stopping "The Southern Disaster" I know that for certain

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats why they want him I spose. So Tyson gets rounds in.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After the Haye messing about he just needs rounds and get back to being an active fighter again.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Guinn is the kind of fighter Deontay Wilder or Amir Mansour should be fighting. Tyson Fury needs to fight CONTENDERS.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guinn is the kind of fighter Deontay Wilder or Amir Mansour should be fighting. Tyson Fury needs to fight CONTENDERS.
    And he will be!

He has had a forced absence.

Pulev is struggling against journeymen, getting dropped, extended and losing rounds. Wilder is fighting people Tyson was when he had half the amount of Wilders bouts. Adamek just fought Guinn but apparently its only Tyson Fury who should be fighting contenders!

If you hadnt realised..... He just had Wlads most dangerous opponent run from him twice

How can you criticise a contender for signing to fight Wlads most dangerous opponent?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And he will be!

Pulev is struggling against journeymen, getting dropped, extended and losing rounds. Wilder is fighting people Tyson was when he had half the amount of Wilders bouts. Adamek just fought Guinn but apparently its only Tyson Fury who should be fighting contenders!

If you hadnt realised..... He just had Wlads most dangerous opponent run from him twice

How can you criticise a contender for signing to fight Wlads most dangerous opponent?
    Signing to fight him , but he avoided getting knocked out by Haye cancelling.
    Fury has a glass jaw and no power accept it.
    Frank Bruno was considered to have a weak chin at top level , well he had a granite chin compared to fury , oh and of course Frank had power.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    And he will be!

Signing to fight him , but he avoided getting knocked out by Haye cancelling.
    Fury has a glass jaw and no power accept it.
    Frank Bruno was considered to have a weak chin at top level , well he had a granite chin compared to fury , oh and of course Frank had power.
    Whether Fury has a glass jaw or no punch power is irrelevant.

Stiverene doesnt have the best chin (he's been stopped) or the best skills and gets hit alot.

Arreola has been stopped and has no skill.

Pulev has no power and got dropped in his last fight and looked shit.

Wilder has been dropped in the pros and is yet to show anything against anyone.

What Fury has is a good motor, throws lots of punches, fights without fear, has heart and stamina. He is a fighter and I like to watch fighters and he will be too much for anyone as he progresses further. He would have been too much for Haye. All the Bullshit that Haye would have won inside a couple of roumds, if it was that easy he would have gone ahead with the cut and the shoulder. As it is, Haye knew Fury was too much with any doubt.

Fury might lose. Who cares? Im glad he exists and im looking forward to watching him show a few so called top fighters up and "boxing experts".

Who would Fury have to beat for you to take him serious? Anyone in the current top 10? Or is that too easy for him, seeing as he already has beaten one of them? Top 5?

Name all the fighters that he would need to beat in the top ten to get any credit.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking hell! Now Chisoras opponent has pulled out!

I cant see them facing each other.

Thread Information