Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trigger happy motherfucking cop kills a man... justified?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Trigger happy motherfucking cop kills a man... justified?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trigger happy motherfucking cop kills a man... justified?

Judging from you crass title to this thread you have already made up your mind, so why ask the question ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was unjustified, he emptied his bullets killing the man when he was down and shooting him continually in the back.

Do they not use tasers over there?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I take it the shot guy had a gun on him? The cop called him by name, so he must have been known, and the cop sounded like he was shitting himself. It seems like he shot him about 20 times so maybe he was a Terminator or something.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They said he may have had a knife and some people were saying he got tangled in the seat belt.

I saw another link where 2 cops get killed, so they do a very dangerous job and need to protect themselves as well. It takes a particular sort of person to be a police officer and a shit scared one is not the one you would hope to meet under these circumstances.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How scared would one have to be to handcuff a dead man.. smh im dumbfounded.. as if he thought the mexican dude would still be alive after emptying his clip on him.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    They said he may have had a knife and some people were saying he got tangled in the seat belt.

I saw another link where 2 cops get killed, so they do a very dangerous job and need to protect themselves as well. It takes a particular sort of person to be a police officer and a shit scared one is not the one you would hope to meet under these circumstances.
    It was in the daytime and they had clear sight.. even then, there no reason to keep dumping on a man who is down and out. Did you see the bullet going through his back? Shit is outrageous bruh..

And the other video u saw with two cops dieing. I think that was in puerto rico or something and one of those cops did not take the right measures from what ive seen.. there were two cops and two bad guys.. one bad dude was being handcuffed by the cop and the other cop should have had his eye on the other bad guy but instead, he had his back turned from him , making himself a target.. I thought that was careless because an LAPD would never have done that...

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

It was in the daytime and they had clear sight.. even then, there no reason to keep dumping on a man who is down and out. Did you see the bullet going through his back? Shit is outrageous bruh..

And the other video u saw with two cops dieing. I think that was in puerto rico or something and one of those cops did not take the right measures from what ive seen.. there were two cops and two bad guys.. one bad dude was being handcuffed by the cop and the other cop should have had his eye on the other bad guy but instead, he had his back turned from him , making himself a target.. I thought that was careless because an LAPD would never have done that...
    That was right it was bad policing.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was funny, the way they handled that whole trip. Obviously, the police were looking for the guy, they were watching his house. The usual way they handle that- and I know this from experience- is they catch you when you leave your house. You get a block away and 6 cars surround you.
    Why would they be trying to catch him at his house, where he might get inside (and maybe he has a machine gun in there, who knows?)? That whole thing looked bungled- the other cops were obviously close but not close enough so the one cop tried to make the move on his own. And he got scared and killed a man. Even if they caught him in the yard, anybody inside would get rid of whatever they had inside before the cops got in.
    Maybe they just wanted to kill him? Does anybody know anything about the guy?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Completely justified.

Cop yells "STOP, or I will shoot". Guy keeps moving in a quick manner like he's searching for something (like a firearm), so the cop shoots him.

There's this myth that seems to exist with the public that a cop has to wait for a guy to point and discharge a firearm at him before he can use force. No. A cop can use deadly force if he reasonably feels that he's in danger. And when you're telling a guy to freeze and he's frantically moving like he's going to grab something, that's enough of a reason to open fire.

I have no sympathy for people like this.

ALWAYS COOPERATE WITH THE COPS. There's absolutely nothing good that can come from resisting arrest, disobeying orders or acting a fool.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BTW this guy was wanted for...

Statutory Rape
    Burglary
    Possession of controlled substances
    Possession of stolen vehicles
    Felony for evading arrest
    Assault with a deadly weapon
    Gang membership

So he has a rap for evading arrest, assault with a deadly weapon and gang membership. Can you blame the cop for being cautious around this guy?

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is something funny about that. Why did he make that move on his own when there were obviously other cops tailing the guy? They only do one on one hero shit like that in movies. And did you notice? There were two people in that car, there was a driver, but the cop immediately and deliberately put himself in a spot where he could only see the guy he ended up shooting. He parked his car in such a way, and, when he got out of the car he moved his body in such a way that the driver was out of his line of sight.
    Why? Was a gun found on the guy that got killed? Who was the driver? It seems real odd the whole way they abandoned what they usually do and went at him like that.
    In 1999 a guy from my neighborhood got killed running from the police- traffic stop, he was on parole and ran. Three blocks from the stop, they trapped him on a roof and shot him down. The justification was that, later, they found a gun in his car three blocks away. I've seen them fire over 100 rounds into a drunk paisa that had run his car up over the curb and got it stuck on a short wrought iron fence. He was gunning the engine, trying to get off but stuck fast and they lit him up.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know enough about police procedure in general or the specific operation to say for sure if what the cop did was by the books or not.

I do know that if a cop points a gun at you and tells you to stop or he'll shoot, and you respond by frantically darting around like you're going for something, you're probably gonna lit up.

I'm not gonna shed tears for this gang banging dummy haha

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hero cops kill a statutory rapist.. justified

This foo raped an underage girl? He deserved to die then. Fuck him.

Now ic why the cops had a hard on for him. They had the greenlight on his ass and was content on taking him out. They werent going to cut this dude any slack and were just waiting for him to make a funny move.
    Last edited by FinitoElDinamita; 01-13-2014 at 12:50 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information