Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucas Browne destroys Tyson Fury?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Lucas Browne destroys Tyson Fury?

I have heard that Browne want to take him on this year, which is a good move by him.

I do not think Fury wants any of him though based on what I've seen.

Initial thoughts? Fury has a questionable chin and Brown has unquestionable power!

I believe it would be a mid to late stoppage for Browne.

Thoughts?
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lucas Browne destroys Tyson Fury?

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    I have heard that Browne want to take him on this year, which is a good move by him.

Initial thoughts? Fury has a questionable chin and Brown has unquestionable power!

Thoughts?
    Have you not seen his fight with Toney?

He got a gift decision and was hurt a few times and Toney weighed 250lb.....

Brown might beat someone like Wilder (who hasnt faced anyone who will punch back) by being strong but he cant move. Anyone other than Wiilder in the top ten would almost certainly beat him easy.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Thoughts?

Brown might beat someone like Wilder (who hasnt faced anyone who will punch back) by being strong but he cant move. Anyone other than Wiilder in the top ten would almost certainly beat him easy.
    I agree with you but I see Fury the way you see Wilder.

Fury has been floored by feather fisted fighters and I fancy anyone with power to stop him.

It only takes one shot.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thoughts?

Fury has been floored by feather fisted fighters and I fancy anyone with power to stop him.

It only takes one shot.
    Fury can fight though and can punch whether you want to believe it or not. If Browne struggles with sub 6" 250lb 43 year old ex middle weight he is going to struggle with any heavyweight who punches back.

Watch this video. Woever produced it has cut a good portion out of the 4th round. Apparently Toney wobbles Browne with a jab! Toney does well in the 5th also. Most of Brownes shots dont land and if you count the landed shots Toney wins.

I actually think Browne could be the perfect set up for Fury as hes slow doesnt have great fitness, you can see everything coming a mile off and hes not hard to hit.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PtXc-Zumlo

Its laughable how under rated Fury is. If all you need is power to beat someone without a great chin Maidana would have beaten Khan.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is this, some kind of a sick joke? Lol fury destroys this amateur fighter from the toughman competition..

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be honest Browne has a punchers chance , however he is just a strong brawler , I'd probably put my money on fury to win after a few shaky moments. Yes I did say that! I also think it would be a good fight to watch.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    To be honest Browne has a punchers chance , however he is just a strong brawler , I'd probably put my money on fury to win after a few shaky moments. Yes I did say that! I also think it would be a good fight to watch.
    Wow Al was being fair on Fury.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    No I am just calling it based on what I see as I always do.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets not kid ourselves here, they are both pub fighters, that's why it will be interesting.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=nuggetdotcom;1217960]
    Lets not kid ourselves here, they are both pub fighters, that's why it will be interesting.
    Pub fighters or pub singers?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thoughts?

It only takes one shot.
    Fury can fight though and can punch whether you want to believe it or not. If Browne struggles with sub 6" 250lb 43 year old ex middle weight he is going to struggle with any heavyweight who punches back.

Watch this video. Woever produced it has cut a good portion out of the 4th round. Apparently Toney wobbles Browne with a jab! Toney does well in the 5th also. Most of Brownes shots dont land and if you count the landed shots Toney wins.

I actually think Browne could be the perfect set up for Fury as hes slow doesnt have great fitness, you can see everything coming a mile off and hes not hard to hit.

Its laughable how under rated Fury is. If all you need is power to beat someone without a great chin Maidana would have beaten Khan.
    Both of you are are as bad as each other. 1st of all Browne is shit. I mean useless. He could stop Fury because his chin is so bad but more then likely Fury uses his far superior boxing skills and avoids Brownes wild flails early and wins a comfy UD or a 2nd half stoppage. Vendettos hate of Fury is causing him to be terribly harsh on him. Im one of his biggest critics but come on. Browne has a good chin. His "wobble" against Toney came from a jab that knocked him off balance, it didnt hurt him. Ross, stop trying to twist facts to big up your fighter. It makes u sound like a twat.

Toney, although 43 and horribly overweight, is still a gifted boxer. He is still good at not getting hit, which is why he has never been stopped even after being in with some good punchers. A guy with shit technique like Browne is always gonna look bad in beating a guy like Toney. And too call it a struggle again makes u look like a retard, I gave Toney 2 rounds, 3 max.

Browne has a punchers chance against both Wilder and Fury. Slightly better chance against Fury because he has shown he can be sucked into a brawl and has a weak chin but both would be massive favs to beat Browne.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post

Thoughts?

It only takes one shot.

Both of you are are as bad as each other. 1st of all Browne is shit. I mean useless. He could stop Fury because his chin is so bad but more then likely Fury uses his far superior boxing skills and avoids Brownes wild flails early and wins a comfy UD or a 2nd half stoppage. Vendettos hate of Fury is causing him to be terribly harsh on him. Im one of his biggest critics but come on. Browne has a good chin. His "wobble" against Toney came from a jab that knocked him off balance, it didnt hurt him. Ross, stop trying to twist facts to big up your fighter. It makes u sound like a twat.

Toney, although 43 and horribly overweight, is still a gifted boxer. He is still good at not getting hit, which is why he has never been stopped even after being in with some good punchers. A guy with shit technique like Browne is always gonna look bad in beating a guy like Toney. And too call it a struggle again makes u look like a retard, I gave Toney 2 rounds, 3 max.

Browne has a punchers chance against both Wilder and Fury. Slightly better chance against Fury because he has shown he can be sucked into a brawl and has a weak chin but both would be massive favs to beat Browne.
    How have you seen the Browne v Toney fight.? The only footage on youtube has purposefully had a section cut out of the 4th, even states it in subtitles on the video. The same round an Australian website doing a round by round said that Browne was hurt by a jab!

http://www.aus-boxing.com/2013/04/27...ound-coverage/
    Last edited by ross; 01-18-2014 at 03:08 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Fury should win, but the questions being asked of him are 100% due to his fighting like a dumb oaf. Browne is a brawler, it doesn't surprise me that even an old fat Toney could roll and counter on him.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury might end up being exposed by someone, but it sure as hell isn't going to be Lucas Browne. Not impressed with Browne in the least.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post

Thoughts?

It only takes one shot.

How have you seen the Browne v Toney fight.? The only footage on youtube has purposefully had a section cut out of the 4th, even states it in subtitles on the video. The same round an Australian website doing a round by round said that Browne was hurt by a jab!

Lucas Browne vs. James Toney: Live Results & Round-by-Round Coverage | Aus-Boxing
    Yes I have seen the fight. I watched and traded it live. You can download an unedited version from simbros

Thread Information