Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Need more memory for ipad

I have a 16gb ipad 4 and have nearly run out of memory and want to know if ts possible to use the ipad as a video camera and have an external memory source plugged in that it can store the film directly in to?

I k ow apple do an ipad camera connection kit but as far as I can make out thats just to put pictures and films from other sources on to your ipad.

Any ideas?

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Need more memory for ipad

I have never bought an apple ever, they are an evil imperialist product designed to take over your life.

I have a tablet, Google nexus with 32 GB and have hardly used any memory. What have you wasted yours on?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I have never bought an apple ever, they are an evil imperialist product designed to take over your life.

I have a tablet, Google nexus with 32 GB and have hardly used any memory. What have you wasted yours on?
    Ha!

Last year I thought id treat myself to a tablet I could take out to work, for emailing, taking photos etc. first I tried a smart phone and when you are covered in mud and stones its a mission to keep the phone safe. Cant operate with just one hand, I just couldnt get on. For me, a phone is a phone and the most important thing is ease of use and robustness and having watched my mates smash the screens of theirs and have so many problems with reception, the phone not ringing, just a waste of time!

I bought an ipad 4 16gb as that is what they had in stock. I have nearly 1600 photos and videos as I now document certain jobs iv done to demonstrate trenchless pipe laying.

I think what ill have to do is just save all my photos to my PC and hope to have enough memory to record about 20 minutes of video.

Its for my grundomat, mole machine. It needs servicing but no one in guernsey can do it and have been quoted £300 each way just for carriage! So ill travel myself (which will be cheaper!) and record it being serviced so I can do it myself in the future!

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes buy one with 64 gig
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information