Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Paul McCloskey is a Prick! "Matchroom ruined my career"

The Gloves are off as McCloskey splits from Matchroom - Derry Journal

Are you fucking serious? Ruined your career? Wtf?

You won the British title.
    You won the European title.
    You were given (undeservedly) a shot at a world title.
    You headlined shows against poor opposition (and lost).

You get stopped by an ageing DeMarcus Corley.
    THEN you lose to Dave Ryan a guy I haven't even fucking heard of, who is 14(3)-8-0.

And you bitch that Matchroom didn't get you another 2 world title shots? When you can't beat nobodies? Really? Really?

How do you blame matchroom? You went from a world title shot, to having a 2-2 record in your next 4 getting TKOd by a 38 year old and losing an EIGHT ROUNDER to absolute nobody along the way.

Retire you Irish cunt.
    Last edited by Vendettos; 02-06-2014 at 01:02 PM.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Paul McCloskey is a Prick! "Matchroom ruined my career"

I think Paul should join channel 5 and fat Mick and get back into the title picture.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think Paul should join channel 5 and fat Mick and get back into the title picture.
    Hes a european level fighter. Hes just not that good and if he wasnt Irish he probably wouldnt have got as far as he did because he wouldnt sell as much tickets and wouldnt have been matches so easily. He should just go to Mcguigan and fight on all of Framptons under cards

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In reality McCloskey was lucky he got a World title shot, made some money he was no World champion in waiting, very mediocre fought above his level and got found out.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post

THEN you lose to Dave Ryan a guy I haven't even fucking heard of, who is 14(3)-8-0.

And you bitch that Matchroom didn't get you another 2 world title shots? When you can't beat nobodies? Really? Really?

How do you blame matchroom? You went from a world title shot, to having a 2-2 record in your next 4 getting TKOd by a 38 year old and losing an EIGHT ROUNDER to absolute nobody along the way.

Retire you Irish cunt.

This sounds worse than when Paulie Malignaggi was talking trash on Lou Dibella for steering him to winning a world title and getting huge paydays against Cotto and Hatton.

Some guys are legends in their own minds.

McCloskey was a puzzle for Khan, but God that was a shit fight.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Retire you Irish cunt.
    McCloskey is shit. Matchroom made him and now he's slagging them. I bet he earned more money with them than anyone else. He's wants to thank Matchroom for achieving the impossible in polishing a turd.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Retire you Irish cunt.
    It never ceases to amaze me how falsely egotistical and unrealistic UK fighters are with regard to their ability and stature in the global fight game.

You'd have a guy with a 23 and 8 record, with 15 of those 23 wins against guys with a combined record of 17 and 71, but yet they feel as if that's enough to make noise and talk smack.

At least Hamed, Benn and Calzaghe proved it in the ring. Some of these other guys are looking for the easy way out when they have nothing to show for it.
    Last edited by ykdadamaja; 02-08-2014 at 04:57 PM.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post

Retire you Irish cunt.
    It never ceases to amaze me how falsely egotistical and unrealistic British fighters are with regard to their ability and stature in the global fight game.

You'd have a guy with a 23 and 8 record, with 15 of those 23 wins against guys with a combined record of 17 and 71, but yet they feel as if that's enough to make noise and talk smack.

At least Hamed, Benn and Calzaghe proved it in the ring. Some of these other guys are looking for the easy way out when they have nothing to show for it.
    He's not British, don't lump that shit in with my UK!

Besides, come on, Americans are the worst for thinking their brilliant and being found out.

Case and point - Broner & Lacy.

I know everyone's all anti Lacy now but everyone was on his side chanting his name at the time.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Retire you Irish cunt.
    It never ceases to amaze me how falsely egotistical and unrealistic British fighters are with regard to their ability and stature in the global fight game.

Besides, come on, Americans are the worst for thinking their brilliant and being found out.

I know everyone's all anti Lacy now but everyone was on his side chanting his name at the time.
    Lacy had power, but most people knew he was limited and it was a matter of time. Broner is a VERY GOOD boxer and has had notable wins, albeit against guys much smaller than he was. But he showed tremendous skill.

What has McCloskey done??

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tough crowd. I kind of agree with him. That Khan fight was a joke and dare I say with a predetermined outcome. I've had worse hangnails then the paper cut it was stopped on.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Retire you Irish cunt.

Lacy had power, but most people knew he was limited and it was a matter of time. Broner is a VERY GOOD boxer and has had notable wins, albeit against guys much smaller than he was. But he showed tremendous skill.

Nothing but he's nowhere near as hyped as Broner was, being piped as the next Mayweather.

Then lost against a guy who would have a hard time landing a single shot against Floyd.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Retire you Irish cunt.

Nothing but he's nowhere near as hyped as Broner was, being piped as the next Mayweather.

Then lost against a guy who would have a hard time landing a single shot against Floyd.
    It wasn't me piping Broner to be the next Mayweather. Neither was it any sensible boxing analyst or commentator. It was BRONER hyping himself up as the next Floyd Mayweather. lolol.. BIG difference.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Retire you Irish cunt.

It wasn't me piping Broner to be the next Mayweather. Neither was it any sensible boxing analyst or commentator. It was BRONER hyping himself up as the next Floyd Mayweather. lolol.. BIG difference.
    Well are we not talking about boxers who self glorify?
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Retire you Irish cunt.

Well are we not talking about boxers who self glorify?
    "Nothing but he's nowhere near as hyped as Broner was, being piped as the next Mayweather." .... the way you said that suggested that people were hyping up Broner as well as aside from his own self-hype.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pretty much every boxer self glorifies? Don't really see anything wrong with it.

Thread Information