Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default City of London: Place to go to war

Many of you think elections are how you vote. That isn't true. In real life you have a Canadian man controlling your Bank of England. This man started a housing bubble in Canada and then got a job as the ruler of England. The Queen is a silly cow, Cameron is a cunt. You people are governed by a Canadian property fraudster.

The point being, you cannot take it forever. You know where to go. The City of London is where England needs to riot. England needs to riot.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: City of London: Place to go to war

The City of London is not accountable to the UK. It is beyond UK jurisdiction. The UK is a pathetic and poor place and it is so because Cameron sucks the tit of global bankers. He should be smacked hard. He hates England. History says I am right.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am so convinced by it, I would join genuine English people in the cause. I don't think it is a laugh. I think they are selling a nations soul, I think they know they are getting away with it. It's not a joke. All I can do is start threads and have Greenbeanz say I don't care, I cared all I could. I always told the truth.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If England is run by London, then the USA are run by Wall Street. Those demonstrators were right to blame them for the mess in society comrade. Power to the people!
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Theres a reason the IRA blew up Bishopsgate,

I was working in the City that day, was a heavy day that

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Many of you think elections are how you vote. That isn't true. In real life you have a Canadian man controlling your Bank of England. This man started a housing bubble in Canada and then got a job as the ruler of England. The Queen is a silly cow, Cameron is a cunt.1.You people are governed by a Canadian property fraudster.

The point being, you cannot take it forever. You know where to go. The City of London is where England needs to riot. England needs to riot.
    The City of London is not accountable to the UK. It is beyond UK jurisdiction. 2. The UK is a pathetic and poor place and it is so because Cameron sucks the tit of global bankers. He should be smacked hard. He hates England.3. History says I am right.
    I am so convinced by it, I would join genuine English people in the cause. I don't think it is a laugh. I think they are selling a nations soul, I think they know they are getting away with it. It's not a joke. 4. All I can do is start threads and have Greenbeanz say I don't care,5. I cared all I could. I always told the truth.
    1.We are not you people, have some self respect if you can no longer muster any for forum members and the Brits that post here.

2. Again your opinion matters little because you no longer live here and you are watching through the lens of a hyper powerful and controlling media or so you are forever telling us. Or is it only you that can see through the krap in good old wholesome uni-cultured Korea ?

History says a lot of things but is usually written by the winners. To win you have to take part and you are if anything a bystander and watcher not a participant. You would not even run in the Spazzy Olympics because you are too fruity or some such nonsense. Also to write you must first pick up a pen and publish. It has never been easier to do so and yet you create nothing except for the persona on here.

4. Again this is simply not true. You could come back to the UK and Vote. You could join a march or protest instead of taking photographs of one. You could start a blog, website or documentary making enterprise and enlighten more with your insights. There are so many more productive things you can do other than start threads but it is an easy thing to say to excuse your own inaction and calcification.

5. It is very easy to list the things you could have done without actually doing them but you quite simply have not cared all you could. You have started a thread urging action whilst you sit at home thousands of miles away. You sound like a dictatorial despot. All the people you are criticising travel more than you, are better educated than you, are more experienced ,able and cultured than you and yet you have the answers? You clearly have not always told the truth.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I honestly think the only real way to vote these days outside of the collective vote trap, is to vote with your feet. My bank found that out and listened for the first time as I was leaving for a more community based bank.
    So Miles, you voted, you left, no point looking back.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles why do you start these threads?

Amazes me that you spend so much energy on them on what is firstly a boxing forum when you should channel your views into somewhere that at least might help make a difference.

What exactly do you do to change or help change any of these issues you bring up apart from posting on here?

When I called you a cunt I did so because you clearly are and when I told you to fuck off and post this stuff on another website I meant it.

This is a boxing site and your posts suggest that is a secondary subject to you , I bet your an armchair fan who has never even been to a fight

My point is.... why not post this stuff on a site or blog somewhere else where you might be better received?

I think we all know the answer to that... I mean Greenbeanz doesn't strike me as a politician or anything but he beats you everytime with common sense and logic and I think you dont post this stuff on say a political website because you know full well you'd be eaten alive by the people who post their. Who would then quickly expose you then laugh you off the site for what you are

And I agree with him that you dont even fucking live in the UK and see it as the media wants you too, so your way way way out of touch.

I lived abroad for 6 years and the changes were pretty shocking when I moved back so from experience I know you are completely out of touch.

Seriously what exactly do you expect to achieve with this thread by posting it here and would you agree your achieving/changing nothing and wasting your own time with these pathetic rants?

And if the UK is such a pathetic and poor place like you say then why waste your time making threads about a country you clearly dont like and regularly put down?

You ran away from the UK .... you didn't "move"

Because you are weak
    Last edited by smashup; 02-10-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandolf is speaking his opinion and he is entitled to do that here in the off topic section.

A lot of what he says is the truth. He still visits the country and has an interest in what happens here.

Greenbeanz is a smart political politician from the green party.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The reason I speak is because I care, though admittedly through a forum is the only way I know how. I know exactly where the UK is right now. More than many, I am aware of the economics behind the country, the austerity lies, the privatisation of the NHS and mail service, how 41% of properties in London are being sold to foreigners, how the national debt is rising exponentially, how a new property bubble is underway, how immigrants are reducing the wages for ordinary people, how real wages haven't gone up in 8 years, how the rich are richer and getting more blazen with their attacks on everyone else. The Snowden documents reveal a nation obsessed with spying. Current events show a nation more bothered about marketing London to the world rather than helping the thousands living under water here in the South. I am well aware of all these things and I am even more aware that the mainstream media isn't reporting these well enough at all.

Anyone who calls me a cunt must be a cunt too. Though that was actually a semi nice post from you Smashup, so thanks. This is an altnerative board and thus it will have my tirades here and there. I do post about boxing, but it has been a slow start to the year. A man has his themes, and so do I.

Master is right, I do care, and want only good things for the place, but once it implodes it is going to be messy. This time people shouldn't let them off the hook. It doesn't only affect America, Britain or Japan, it affects everywhere in between too. The actions of those 3 countries are directly affecting many dozens more and the citizens there need to hold the elite to account far more.

They are getting away with crimes against their own people, and when it tanks, things go wrong elsewhere too. My country should be better than this and it's following the same old patterns. The City of London is beyond British law with its Masonic orders and is a world unto its own.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Many of you think elections are how you vote. That isn't true. In real life you have a Canadian man controlling your Bank of England. This man started a housing bubble in Canada and then got a job as the ruler of England. The Queen is a silly cow, Cameron is a cunt.1.You people are governed by a Canadian property fraudster.

The City of London is not accountable to the UK. It is beyond UK jurisdiction. 2. The UK is a pathetic and poor place and it is so because Cameron sucks the tit of global bankers. He should be smacked hard. He hates England.3. History says I am right.
    I am so convinced by it, I would join genuine English people in the cause. I don't think it is a laugh. I think they are selling a nations soul, I think they know they are getting away with it. It's not a joke. 4. All I can do is start threads and have Greenbeanz say I don't care,5. I cared all I could. I always told the truth.
    1.We are not you people, have some self respect if you can no longer muster any for forum members and the Brits that post here.

2. Again your opinion matters little because you no longer live here and you are watching through the lens of a hyper powerful and controlling media or so you are forever telling us. Or is it only you that can see through the krap in good old wholesome uni-cultured Korea ?

History says a lot of things but is usually written by the winners. To win you have to take part and you are if anything a bystander and watcher not a participant. You would not even run in the Spazzy Olympics because you are too fruity or some such nonsense. Also to write you must first pick up a pen and publish. It has never been easier to do so and yet you create nothing except for the persona on here.

4. Again this is simply not true. You could come back to the UK and Vote. You could join a march or protest instead of taking photographs of one. You could start a blog, website or documentary making enterprise and enlighten more with your insights. There are so many more productive things you can do other than start threads but it is an easy thing to say to excuse your own inaction and calcification.

5. It is very easy to list the things you could have done without actually doing them but you quite simply have not cared all you could. You have started a thread urging action whilst you sit at home thousands of miles away. You sound like a dictatorial despot. All the people you are criticising travel more than you, are better educated than you, are more experienced ,able and cultured than you and yet you have the answers? You clearly have not always told the truth.
    1. The British people are my people. I will always feel that way.
    2. My opinion matters as far as opinions go, nothing more, nothing less. I learn the most from alternative media, which gets around the bullshit. Also from contact with people back home.
    3.I am not going to write a party manifesto or anything like that, I don't want to be a leader. I am a concerned bystander.
    4. If I do come home I would definitely be looking to protest. I feel there is an activist within.
    5. Bit of waffle there. I am as traveled, cultured, educated and aware as any man. I have ideas that would mean a radical kicking of arses, but I am not a leader. Maybe I should be.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I honestly think the only real way to vote these days outside of the collective vote trap, is to vote with your feet. My bank found that out and listened for the first time as I was leaving for a more community based bank.
    So Miles, you voted, you left, no point looking back.
    Yes, I voted when I was young, but having studied History and Politics they taught me how to not look at the system. I have since learned that most of what we thought was learning was little more than indocrination. It worked well. I wasn't politically activated despite studying the subject. I am very different today and know a lot more.

Then I left and I shouldn't keep looking back, but the change has to happen. If I did turn my back and say that I didn't care, then that would prove it, but my spinning around and saying things shows it is something I do care about.

The collapse is coming as soon as the tapering starts and interest rates creep up. The fallout will be horrid as nothing has been fixed. Just a lot of money printing which will mean inflation at some point and then poor people are screwed even more.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why dont you read the questions I asked you again and try and answer them instead of conveniently swerving round them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am so convinced by it, I would join genuine English people in the cause. I don't think it is a laugh. I think they are selling a nations soul, I think they know they are getting away with it. It's not a joke. All I can do is start threads and have Greenbeanz say I don't care, I cared all I could. I always told the truth.
    Tell me where to sign

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Why dont you read the questions I asked you again and try and answer them instead of conveniently swerving round them.
    I've already answered all that needed to be answered. Your post was basically to attack me and say that I don't know what I am talking about. The fact that you think Greenbeanz has typically 'owned' me is a case in point (not the case beyond your blinkered vision). You would rather I fuck off and not post on here, but this is what I do. I am going nowhere and will post as I always post. Some will love it, some will despise it. This is my community and I shall be who I am within it.

You are funny thinking I can get clowned on flawed topics such as current events and politics. Do you have any idea of what you are saying? Have you not listened to anything Obama or Cameron has said in the past few years, and I might get clowned? I hold my own on these topics as I am aware. Maybe you could prove yourself by concentrating more on topics rather than me.

Thread Information