Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default What is the gayest thing you have done for a girl

Im talking about like singing lalabys for them to sleep or some other cringe worthy stuff.. some things that u did for her because u were so into her..

What were they?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What is the gayest thing you have done for a girl

You should confess first.

For me, nothing much. I am not a particularly romantic person. I offer to make the tea every now and then, or offer one of my chocolates. I'm not a terribly hard person, but I am not a gushing waterfall either.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bummed her.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    Bummed her.

Hahaha... beat me to it

Unless you've feltched her its top of the tree!

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have rubbed her feet, massaged her head and made tea for her. I think that is only fair since she has given me some children.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One time I cried while watching the last scene from THe Bodyguard with my girl and she said, " aww look at you, are you crying again? You are so soft sometimes but I like it and I won't tell your friends ".. As she wiped my tears away.. Lol.

If I heard my friend doing the same, I'd call him a faggot but my thing is strictly on the low low. Haha

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not gayest but weakest My dumb ass would get off work at 6-7 pm...then drive 481 miles...crash out at 3 am...pick her up noonish, have coffee, stuff & things, do a quality lunch...then turn around at 5 pm and drive 481 miles back to wake up for work the next morning. That lasted maybe 10 months, weekly and 1000 rental cars later

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Not gayest but weakest My dumb ass would get off work at 6-7 pm...then drive 481 miles...crash out at 3 am...pick her up noonish, have coffee, stuff & things, do a quality lunch...then turn around at 5 pm and drive 481 miles back to wake up for work the next morning. That lasted maybe 10 months, weekly and 1000 rental cars later

That is commitment.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    One time I cried while watching the last scene from THe Bodyguard with my girl and she said, " aww look at you, are you crying again? You are so soft sometimes but I like it and I won't tell your friends ".. As she wiped my tears away.. Lol.

If I heard my friend doing the same, I'd call him a faggot but my thing is strictly on the low low. Haha
    There is no excuse available for any self respecting man watching "The Bodyguard" with or without his Mrs, ever. Crying during it, is unutterably wrong and one step away from dressing up like Gloria Gaynor and singing "I am what I am"
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought 100 miles each way was good you beat me. Yours must have been over an 8/10 too.
    Oh and you must love driving as well.Mine were country roads, knew every bump and dip, exactly how fast each bend could be taken at 11pm each Friday night, hills, valleys hair pins, spilt milk out of tankers on some bends, 300 ft sheer drops, off the dirt sections, great fun,music up, a traveler in the lap few scoobs, midnight runs were the best fun,even better when you got there.
    Last edited by Andre; 02-26-2014 at 08:54 AM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My whole scheme for proposal was far to organized and clever NOT to be considered camp!
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

I thought 100 miles each way was good you beat me. Yours must have been over an 8/10 too.
    Oh and you must love driving as well.Mine were country roads, knew every bump and dip, exactly how fast each bend could be taken at 11pm each Friday night, hills, valleys hair pins, spilt milk out of tankers on some bends, 300 ft sheer drops, off the dirt sections, great fun,music up, a traveler in the lap few scoobs, midnight runs were the best fun,even better when you got there.
    You sir have clearly run the gauntlet, oh yeh you landmark everything and time to beat rush hours, construction projects and to catch the preferred gas spot before close. Time flew driving out as its on the horizon, good times and wide smiles, and you even gauge the towns as to which one has speed traps and those for a heavy pedal . Talk about mission focus Maybe I was trying to make up for a 25 yr gap but I like to tell others...HELL YEAH...I do love to drive! Only now I do donuts for 3 hours on my end street instead

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Out in the country on the coast at spot called killcunda at about 11 one night some cops had a road block out for me set up on a hair pin just after a train bridge. I got let off once I told them what happened and where i was heading. Overtaking about 30 miles back and the asshole in front of me sped up as we were coming to a bend , I hit 100 mph no problem as I has a 253 V8 four speed in a panel van with a low ratio diff for top end speed being a highway night traveler and connoisseur of country women . Anyway I went in between this asshole and another car comming the other way,I couldnt see it was an unmarked cop car cause of the time and lights but we just missed safe but close. They radioed back and asked their brothers to get me for them.My story matched theirs,I said I dont know how fast I was going but the car behind me closed the gap and the one in front sped up and Id have to going at least 80 plus to get in, they asked where I was heading,I said what girl I was driving to see,in their town as it happened, where she worked, where we'd be at the weekend etc.They said I wasnt to so much as fart all weeekend or they'd be onto me, and then let me off.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another night my mate and his misses were in front of us and we were into the dirt stretches up in the hills miles from anyone and having a bit of fun ,I dropped back a few bends but we wwere going for it so didnt see how he did it, but I came around a bend and here was his ute upside down in center of the road and in the steam on his drivers side window he'd written WHOOPS . I was in tears laughing as we got out. he'd gone up the left verge and then steered the wrong way once he got on two wheels,no real damage though. Haha.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just posed this qustion to the guys in work. Obviously none of them can top blubbing like a baby at The Bodyguard, everyone rightly laughed at that.

One guy drove to his wifes work where she was having a rough time and put some flowers on her passenger seat so she'd get them when she finished. Unfortunately the rough time his wife was having was with a guy at work who was getting all stalkerish and she thought he'd broken into her car to put the flowers there. She went mental, one of her male colleagues twatted him and the police were called.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information