Some of you might have heard the hilarious news that Piers Morgan has once again proven himself an utter failure and has lost his show on CNN. In a way I am a bit saddened by this as Piers is part of my evening relaxation routine and his phoney posturing and paper talking heads routinely had me in stitches with the bizarre things they would say.

Alex Jones was ranting about CNN for a rather long time in his show and claims that if he were to replace Piers Morgan that he would have ratings of 2 million immediately and 15 million in a matter of weeks as his truth is what people want to hear about rather than endless state governed propaganda. It is for that reason too, that a corporatist dinosaur like CNN would never employ him.

I think it would be great to have someone like Alex Jones on my television. However, it is unlikely to ever happen. They will probably give the job to some wanker like Tony Blair and it would be endless corporatist war machine propaganda. I can laugh at Piers Morgan, there is nothing funny about Tony Blair. Except his hair, though even that is getting less amusing and seems to be in permanent decline.

So the question to set the world alight, would you like to see Alex Jones given a mainstream audience. Personally, I think he would be a delight.