Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Serial Killers

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Serial Killers

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    There is a movie made about Gein himself as well. Can’t remember the name of it. It was a decent film. We do have, or a lot of people have, a fascination of serial killers. I used to read those true crime novels but I decided it was to morbid. Some of those guys said it was like an addiction. Others said it was god like having control over life and death. I do it simply out of boredom.
    One of the characters in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was based on Gein.
    And Silence of the Lambs and Psycho.... Gein was not a prolific killer either he was more of a ghoul digging up the dead and making belts out of nipples and lampshades and a full bodysuit out of flesh.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    There is a movie made about Gein himself as well. Can’t remember the name of it. It was a decent film. We do have, or a lot of people have, a fascination of serial killers. I used to read those true crime novels but I decided it was to morbid. Some of those guys said it was like an addiction. Others said it was god like having control over life and death. I do it simply out of boredom.
    And Silence of the Lambs and Psycho.... Gein was not a prolific killer either he was more of a ghoul digging up the dead and making belts out of nipples and lampshades and a full bodysuit out of flesh.
    What a complete sick odd ball.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Exactly he was indeed VERY sick, so sick he was deemed mentally unfit for trial by jury and was institutionalized for the remainder of his life. He killed 2 people and it's unknown if he even intended to do so.....very odd duck, but quite different than Jeffrey Dahmer or John Wayne Gacy who were blood thirsty killers and sadists.

H.H. Holmes is still very interesting to me as he had a fucking Batman villain evil bad guy LAIR in which he killed and tortured people. Ed Kemper is another one who was almost a super villain a mountain of a man and with an astonishingly high IQ.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is it just me, or is everyone stealing my moves?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post

Is it just me, or is everyone stealing my moves?
    Big Q Lazzarus fan are ya?

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Exactly he was indeed VERY sick, so sick he was deemed mentally unfit for trial by jury and was institutionalized for the remainder of his life. He killed 2 people and it's unknown if he even intended to do so.....very odd duck, but quite different than Jeffrey Dahmer or John Wayne Gacy who were blood thirsty killers and sadists.

H.H. Holmes is still very interesting to me as he had a fucking Batman villain evil bad guy LAIR in which he killed and tortured people. Ed Kemper is another one who was almost a super villain a mountain of a man and with an astonishingly high IQ.
    Dahmer and Gacy were not blood thirsty as such, Dahmer did it because he wanted to create his own personal sex zombie (hence drilling holes into their head and pouring acid into their skulls)
    Gacy most likely did it because he was such a repressed homosexual that the only way he saw fit to keep his sexual preferences secret was to dispose of the other person, he didn't necessarily think 'right then I'm going out killing tonight' it was more likely that the killing was the most convenient way of keeping his secret, till the day he died he admitted to being bisexual but if you called him an outright gay then he would lose his shit.

Richard Ramirez (The Night Stalker) didn't have any real reason for why he killed and raped, there is talk that he suffered a severe head injury which could have been an underlying cause (funnily enough I'm pretty sure Gacy, Dahmer and a few other high profile serial killers suffered from similar injuries in their youth) when Ramirez was sentenced to death he shrugged his shoulders and said 'oh well, death goes with the territory'

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dennis Rader was another real sick bastard, The BTK (bind torture kill) Killer, he did it for the fame

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Dahmer and Gacy were not blood thirsty as such, Dahmer did it because he wanted to create his own personal sex zombie (hence drilling holes into their head and pouring acid into their skulls)
    Gacy most likely did it because he was such a repressed homosexual that the only way he saw fit to keep his sexual preferences secret was to dispose of the other person, he didn't necessarily think 'right then I'm going out killing tonight' it was more likely that the killing was the most convenient way of keeping his secret, till the day he died he admitted to being bisexual but if you called him an outright gay then he would lose his shit.

Richard Ramirez (The Night Stalker) didn't have any real reason for why he killed and raped, there is talk that he suffered a severe head injury which could have been an underlying cause (funnily enough I'm pretty sure Gacy, Dahmer and a few other high profile serial killers suffered from similar injuries in their youth) when Ramirez was sentenced to death he shrugged his shoulders and said 'oh well, death goes with the territory'
    Dahmer literally ate people.....plural. The wanting to create his own personal sex zombie (pouring Drano in the open brains of those poor bastards) doesn't keep him from being "not blood thirsty". Maybe he was more blood hungry but then you're just being pedantic.

In an interview after his arrest, Gacy stated that immediately after killing McCoy, he felt "totally drained", yet noted that he had experienced a mind-numbing orgasm as he killed the youth. He added: "That's when I realized that death was the ultimate thrill.".....Timothy McCoy was killed when Gacy straddled his body and stabbed him several times in the chest.....soooooo yeah there's that.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dahmer literally ate people.....plural. The wanting to create his own personal sex zombie (pouring Drano in the open brains of those poor bastards) doesn't keep him from being "not blood thirsty". Maybe he was more blood hungry but then you're just being pedantic.

In an interview after his arrest, Gacy stated that immediately after killing McCoy, he felt "totally drained", yet noted that he had experienced a mind-numbing orgasm as he killed the youth. He added: "That's when I realized that death was the ultimate thrill.".....Timothy McCoy was killed when Gacy straddled his body and stabbed him several times in the chest.....soooooo yeah there's that.
    Ha, don't get me wrong I'm not making excuses for them, just saying that they had excuses rather than just 'I wanted to kill' even if they were just attempting to justify it to themselves, I was just trying to get across that Ramirez did it purely because he wanted to, so did Dennis Rader, no excuses just purely that they felt like it

El Kabong Guest

Ha, don't get me wrong I'm not making excuses for them, just saying that they had excuses rather than just 'I wanted to kill' even if they were just attempting to justify it to themselves, I was just trying to get across that Ramirez did it purely because he wanted to, so did Dennis Rader, no excuses just purely that they felt like it
    Dahmer had issues with his sociopathy, he was a big time drinker...not sure his family really spurred his craziness on from what I know of them. I believe they were perplexed as to what the fuck was wrong with him as a kid. Gacy was abused as a kid by his alcoholic father (perhaps suffering from some sort of PTSD himself) who also lashed out at his Mother and sisters so I think that built in some scary shit into him. Funny you mention the head injury thing, Gacy was knocked out when his father hit him with a broomstick one time, he was also molested as a child himself. Gacy's father beat him for fondling a girl but also would routinely call him a "sissy" "Mama's boy" and say that Gacy would probably "grow up queer"....so yeah his evil shit was NURTURED, very darkside.

Richard Ramirez likewise had an abusive father and his head injury as a child may have caused him to develop epileptic seizures. His cousin Miguel was a piece of work too, a Green Beret who served in Vietnam and taught young Richard how to stalk and kill. Miguel ended up shooting his wife in the face after an argument. So basically Richard hid from his father's violence and was taught how to use violence for his own purposes (good, bad, indifferent....a large responsibility for a CHILD) and he bonded with Miguel and after that his sister took him in and his brother in-law Roberto was a "peeping-tom" and took lil Richard out on his "adventures"....so again he bonded with someone who taught him shit he'd eventually use for evil as there was no moral compass around for the guy.

I think Dennis Rader/BTK was just a pure sociopath more like Dahmer....born that way, not nurtured to be that way.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess it’s interesting to speculate as to what makes people do these things, as it’s inevitable, but I’ve never quite understood people being interested in them, per say. Just fucking strap them onto drones and drop them into volcanoes or something, and don’t publish anything. A lot of well read and smart people can name as many serial killers as they can scientists or philanthropists, it’s a very damning thing.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dahmer had issues with his sociopathy, he was a big time drinker...not sure his family really spurred his craziness on from what I know of them. I believe they were perplexed as to what the fuck was wrong with him as a kid. Gacy was abused as a kid by his alcoholic father (perhaps suffering from some sort of PTSD himself) who also lashed out at his Mother and sisters so I think that built in some scary shit into him. Funny you mention the head injury thing, Gacy was knocked out when his father hit him with a broomstick one time, he was also molested as a child himself. Gacy's father beat him for fondling a girl but also would routinely call him a "sissy" "Mama's boy" and say that Gacy would probably "grow up queer"....so yeah his evil shit was NURTURED, very darkside.

Richard Ramirez likewise had an abusive father and his head injury as a child may have caused him to develop epileptic seizures. His cousin Miguel was a piece of work too, a Green Beret who served in Vietnam and taught young Richard how to stalk and kill. Miguel ended up shooting his wife in the face after an argument. So basically Richard hid from his father's violence and was taught how to use violence for his own purposes (good, bad, indifferent....a large responsibility for a CHILD) and he bonded with Miguel and after that his sister took him in and his brother in-law Roberto was a "peeping-tom" and took lil Richard out on his "adventures"....so again he bonded with someone who taught him shit he'd eventually use for evil as there was no moral compass around for the guy.

I think Dennis Rader/BTK was just a pure sociopath more like Dahmer....born that way, not nurtured to be that way.
    I'm not sure that Dahmers childhood was great, I think his mom tried to commit suicide and he ended up living at his Grans house for a time (pretty sure he killed someone there as well, crushed their bones to ash with a sledgehammer and scattered them in a nearby forest, I could be confusing that with someone else though)
    You saying about Gavy's Dad beating him with the broomstick reminded me, he also got twatted on the noggin by a swing once as well, I think it led to him having blackouts for a time (again I'm not sure on this but I think he may have said he had a blackout the first time he killed someone)

I didn't realise you was a serial killer freak like me, there is a good interview with Arthur Shawcross on YouTube (if you can stand the constant fucking blinking) that geeza was fucked as well.

One of the most harrowing was Andrei Chikatilo, he used to shove his spunk up his victims fanny with twigs and stuff cuz he couldn't an erection, pretty sure he used to cut some of their lips off as well because they reminded him of genitalia.

I've got a fair few books on serial killers, they've always interested me, I often fall asleep listening to interviews or documentaries on them.

There is a podcast I listen to as well called Sword and Scale, it isn't about serial killers but just real fucked up true crime and murders.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I guess it’s interesting to speculate as to what makes people do these things, as it’s inevitable, but I’ve never quite understood people being interested in them, per say. Just fucking strap them onto drones and drop them into volcanoes or something, and don’t publish anything. A lot of well read and smart people can name as many serial killers as they can scientists or philanthropists, it’s a very damning thing.
    Exactly that speculation is one of the KEY debates in Psychiatry and Pschology, nature vs nurture, are we born a certain way or are we shaped and molded a certain way, it's certainly not 100% one way or the other, but how much of it, what are the important bits?

Yes sadly there's little debate on why people do NICE things or BENEFICIAL things....there's a focus on bad and evil, perhaps out of self preservation, perhaps to notice trends in their own circles, perhaps to form an "us vs them" group dynamic, perhaps out of plain old morbid curiosity.

Lots of serial killers have parents who emasculate them and beat them add in substance abuse and/or a psychiatric issue or head trauma and who knows what that cocktail will bring about. Think about society at large today, "toxic masculinity", "male privilege", "rape culture"....a lot of young men are being brow beaten and folks don't even know, understand, or care about it and what will that bring about? Who is to say, maybe it won't be anything....but I think offering boys and young men good role models for masculine behavior instead of ONLY beating them over the head with how horrible and awful they are would result in better outcomes, but hey what the hell do I know.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe Dahmer drilled hole in people's heads so he could fuck that hole too.

Thats what I would do
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information