Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fixed fight proof... Scott winks at Wilder and gives the sign.. " hit me now "

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default fixed fight proof... Scott winks at Wilder and gives the sign.. " hit me now "

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've watched the ko a few times now and for me its absolute bullshit.

The left was a nothing punch (and please no one start with the equilibrium card) that most welterweights could have easily taken and this is a seasoned half decent Heavyweight.

The right didnt even land.

That fight was fixed.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: fixed fight proof... Scott winks at Wilder and gives the sign.. " hit me now "

Watch 0.54 mark where scott winks at him straight up..

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=wilder%20vs%20scott&sm=3

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: fixed fight proof... Scott winks at Wilder and gives the sign.. " hit me now "

Shameful stuff. If Scott gets a relatively big fight in his next outing or two, you know for sure it was a fix, because Scott should be completely blackballed from boxing for that bullshit.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That left hand punch wasnt even a punch , just a slap with the inside of the glove.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    That left hand punch wasnt even a punch , just a slap with the inside of the glove.
    It was on the bottom end of the glove to the top side of the temple... it maywell "could" have hurt, but I doubt it hurt that much. That much to the point Scott couldn't get up and scrambled the way he did... even when he had to be helped up by the ref it LOOKED like he knew he was paid to take the dive.

I think the Chisora fight took the pride out of him. He was hoping to go on undefeated- some guys, after losses, tough and not so tough, heart breaking losses, just decide to accept their fate and just get a pay check.

Such is Scott...
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Watch 0.54 mark where scott winks at him straight up..

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=wilder%20vs%20scott&sm=3
    I didn't like the "love tap" to the hip Scott gave Wilder after the middle of the ring instructions given by the Ref. lololol.....

It's Puerto Rico, I guess!?!? Don't be surprised if you see Scott start to take a lot of trips back and forth to PR. Just to go and visit because he "likes" PR soooooooooooooo much, even with the disappointment he got in PR.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was the most shameful display of market manipulation I have seen since the Bank of England became full on mafia. Wilder hit Scott on the gloves, nothing landed clean, and the guy fell as though the Titanic had hit him on the head.

Then factor in the robbery in the main event and Showtime trying to cover the cracks with power punch breakdown numbers on a round by round basis. The fix was in after the 8th and the scorecards were terrible.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought it was a fix but looking at it again in slow mo the left hook did faze him.

I dont think it was a fix and we cant underestimate wilders power.

Put him in with chris uglyarroera next.. Or fury.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd love to see some of you plums take that left hook.

I suppose David Price was faking it too when Tony Thompson "tapped" him around the ear/temple?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

I suppose David Price was faking it too when Tony Thompson "tapped" him around the ear/temple?
    I'm not an athlete nor even a HW, but I am convinced that I could create a routine to last longer than that, and at least offer some form of entertainment in the process.

Every HW knows that you feel out the 1st round and to a degree Scott was doing that, but then just collapsed like a deckchair in Brighton at the first sight of fall.

Only Tyson Fury attempts to uppercut himself, yet only Scott manages to Knock himself out with his own hands. It was bizarre.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well first off, we don't have to. We're not "world class" prizefighters. There's no expectation for any of us to be able to take a punch. If I go to a restaurant and the food sucks, can I not complain if I don't have a degree in the culinary arts?

Comparing the punch David Price took to this one is just insane. Price got hit with a CLEAN, hard left to the temple with enough concussive force to slam his head back into his own shoulder.

This punch was a slapping left - a throwaway punch thrown to hide the right straight that didn't land.

If it wasn't a dive, Malik should be banned from boxing because obviously he doesn't have the cranial integrity to withstand punches and he's unfit to fight.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post

Well first off, we don't have to. We're not "world class" prizefighters. There's no expectation for any of us to be able to take a punch. If I go to a restaurant and the food sucks, can I not complain if I don't have a degree in the culinary arts?

Comparing the punch David Price took to this one is just insane. Price got hit with a CLEAN, hard left to the temple with enough concussive force to slam his head back into his own shoulder.

This punch was a slapping left - a throwaway punch thrown to hide the right straight that didn't land.

If it wasn't a dive, Malik should be banned from boxing because obviously he doesn't have the cranial integrity to withstand punches and he's unfit to fight.
    Listen: If Wilder had hit me with that shot, with my limited amateur background, I would last more than 1 round. Probably go about 3 before my fat ass runs out of gas. Scott dived....

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

... and Scott was supposed to have a "good chin", better than average. And he was supposed to be a guy, well seasoned in defense and able to weave out of hard shots and take the steam out of ordinary shots. There was nothing in previous fights or reports that suggested that Scott was a light-jawed HW. Sure, he didn't have alot of power, but Chisora doesn't either and Chisora simply grinds you down to a crisp IF he can.

Scott decided, for some reason, not to get up. Whether he was paid to dive or simply didn't want to fight, is up to debate. But he clearly took a dive!

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Betting Chisora feels a little vindicated after all of the Scott got screwed on a quick count stuff.

On the first replay Lastnight, the way Scott just followed him with clear eyes.. just looked very shady. Wilder drooling and yelling Sparta style like he just conquered storming the beaches ffs. Please

Thread Information