Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loud mouth brotha gets whooped so bad, he be doing the yoga and shit at the end LMFAO

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Loud mouth brotha gets whooped so bad, he be doing the yoga and shit at the end L

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    he was walking away and the NYer seen that as he was scared and with it being filmed thought he would do some intimidation on a situation he totally mis read...

found it hard to watch tbh and its a good thing that passer by had the sense to stop him from hitting him with the killer blow.
    He did die though.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Loud mouth brotha gets whooped so bad, he be doing the yoga and shit at the end L

Do we know what came before?

For example did the white guys throw some abuse at the guy to which he then reacted? Maybe. They would put a whole different spin on it. Either way the white guy went way too far.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont get why some of u are blaming the white man when he was the one trying to avoid confrontation.

You can clearly see him walking away to his car when the black foo runs up on him...

How it started is irrelevant because at the end, white guy walked away ..

Telling another man to suck your dick and even running up on him is just asking for it..

Black foo asked for it..

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    I dont get why some of u are blaming the white man when he was the one trying to avoid confrontation.

You can clearly see him walking away to his car when the black foo runs up on him...

Telling another man to suck your dick and even running up on him is just asking for it..

Black foo asked for it..

He did not ask for the 100 punches at the back of the head when he was down and out unable to do anything.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Black foo asked for it..

He did not ask for the 100 punches at the back of the head when he was down and out unable to do anything.
    Havent u been in fights where u just lost yourself? In the heat of battle, its hard to be rational sometimes from all that adrenaline..

Im not saying he's right cuz I dont think I wouldve gone that far myself but at the same time, ive been in many fights so I can understand what kinda mental state he was in..

When a person gets pushed to the edge, crazy things can happen..

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Black foo asked for it..

Havent u been in fights where u just lost yourself? In the heat of battle, its hard to be rational sometimes from all that adrenaline..

Im not saying he's right cuz I dont think I wouldve gone that far myself but at the same time, ive been in many fights so I can understand what kinda mental state he was in..

You would have made a great lawyer for him Johnny Cochran

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Black foo asked for it..

Although I agree that the video is disgusting, I have to agree with you. I've been in enough situations (100 years ago, when I wasn't the respectable man you see before you) where sometimes the fight is over and you don't even remember what exactly happened. Pure adrenaline. Thinking back in some cases if the fight had have been in a parking lot instead of on grass or in a bar, someone's head could have hit the ground and one of us could have been killed. And I do remember losing it and going too far in hind-site and regretting it, if not immediately, at least after I calmed down. That being said, If something happened I would have to suffer the consequences whether I felt bad later or not. This may sound silly but boxing actually kept me out of street fights unless absolutely necessary and taught discipline and a better sense of control.
    What that guy did was wrong. I do not grant him any excuses and he should go to jail. I have seen street fights where people have been kicked in the face with steel toe boots, stabbed etc. and it is often out of fear of the other guy and they were equally disgusting.. Regardless of getting carried away with adrenaline mixed with fear, you have to be responsible for your actions. I think what was done was way too far past defending yourself and he should be punished. I just get where you are coming from.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    Do we know what came before?

For example did the white guys throw some abuse at the guy to which he then reacted? Maybe. They would put a whole different spin on it. Either way the white guy went way too far.
    The whole thing probally started with a "What the fuck you doing around here ........." from the way he was proclaiming he is alone and where he was from etc. That shit happens here in small parishes too often, kicks off in a minute. Too many ignorant fools to be counted and all of them pounding the chest. Talking loud saying nothing.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

now i fully understand the black guy taking a beating :S..... well i mean if he started this nonsense, he clearly threw the first punch... but the white guy went so far over the top he needs to be charged... back in scotland the courts will accept self defence in cases like this but they also draw the line at a certain point and this guy crossed that line when he repeatably smacked him when he was prone.... shame... the black guy deserved a few hits for sure but the other guy went way over the top and deserves some serious jail time... his friend should have stopped him for sure... so shame on him too...

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All over twitter that guys name is DJ Freekie London. He didn't die.

As for the fight, he ran up to tubby trying to chin him so I have no sympathy for him. However, continually bashing an unconscious man until people are pleading with you to stop can only be the sign of a complete sicko. Disgusting. And his mate was a cunt too with all the whooping and cheering.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Asshole act. Im pretty certain that white dude who isnt classed as fit at all inside the can is going to regret that, he may as well lube up now and get some practice in.
    Actually bro, assuming he's getting locked up in one of the arizona prisons, he's gojng to be running with the Woods.. and once they find out that he's in for killing a loud mouth black guy, his status is going to get bumped up.. he will get a lot of credit.. bubba sparx will be fine..

Arizona prisons are dominated by Mexicans and even they will give props to bubba sparx..
    Thats a shame ,anyone who has a bit of beef gets fucked out here.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The facts are we can ALL see what's happened the video clip tells us,! remember if a judge or
    magistrate, seen that clip your in the shit.
    The guy was smacking him when he was out, I've seen some nasty things and always wondered
    why people do it, remember a fight back in the 80's this guy Ko this other guy, he was flat out
    on the floor, the other guy walk about 15 feet or so ran in and kicked him full blast in the head.!
    Really nasty cunt this guy was, a first class twat he's in his 70's now and he is still a cunt.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    The facts are we can ALL see what's happened the video clip tells us,! remember if a judge or
    magistrate, seen that clip your in the shit.
    The guy was smacking him when he was out, I've seen some nasty things and always wondered
    why people do it, remember a fight back in the 80's this guy Ko this other guy, he was flat out
    on the floor, the other guy walk about 15 feet or so ran in and kicked him full blast in the head.!
    Really nasty cunt this guy was, a first class twat he's in his 70's now and he is still a cunt.
    Once a cunt always a cunt.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This guy is alive afterall and still running his mouth on twitter. Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/FreekieLondon

He's taking this to court after all that gangster talk of being from New York and shit. Fuckin fake clown ass nigga.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FreekieLondon

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The guy runs his mouth, starts swinging on another man, gets his ass kicked and sues and tells on him? What a punk. Too bad he didn't get killed. Weakling.

Thread Information