Briggs is on the warpath to meet Wlad in the ring. Yeah, a fat undertrained briggs lost bad against vitali, BUT.... Wlad is no Vitali by a long shot!! lol.

Briggs is in great shape now and off the drugs and seems serious this time. unlike wlads other opponents, briggs wont be scared to death of wlad. and Briggs hits harder than both sanders/brewster who ko'ed Wlad. so no, i dont think this is ridiculous thinking briggs has a big shot at winning. really now, think of wlads opponents and the way he's been fighting as of late. carrying bums. disgraceful tactics. scared to take chances against lesser fighters even when he is winning on the cards. WTF
dude is huge and fights like a scared lil bitch, content to jab the fight away without throwing meaningful HW punches like a true heavyweight champion. its pathetic. if i was wlad, with his body size/skills/intelligence, i'd be ko'ing MF'ers every fight!!! The Haye fight?? Wlad was just as pathetic as Haye. wlad gets scared/intimidated easily, and that is is downfall in this fight against briggs. briggs will get under his skin mentally, then rough him up and discombobulate the man with fierce attacks catching him on the ole piehole. nighty nighty ole glass jaw!!!! who else has a shot at Wlad?? Arreola?? he sucks. Wilder? well...maybe! have briggs fight wilder to see who gets the wlad fight!
that could be two good HW fights!!!

anyways...us americans need a non chickenshit HW to bring back the belt. briggs could be that one!!! or maybe wilder....