Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The truth about America.

OMG, you are so right. I lived in Alabama so I know what you're talking about. I'm 59 years old. I remember when there was strong unions which made America strong. In my day only the father worked. A mom was able to stay home and take care of the children. That fucking T.V. told us if we rid ourselves of unions that would be a better life for all Americans. That only resulted in lower wages. Now both Mom and Dad have to work just to live pay check to pay check. There's no one home to watch the kids when they get home from school. Thus drugs and teen pregnancy has entered in. The very same politicians who fuck us say they love America and Jesus. The fact is they love neither.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    I would think so. People around the world don't know how bad it is in the Ununited slave of America.

people around the world----and i have met them big time in the last 7 years I havent been back to amerikkka----- korea, india, turkey, china, malaysia and singapore just to name a few countries I lived and worked ------ people are all dying to go to amerikkka. hahahah then I tell them a small bit of things about amerikkka from my 1st hand experience (i lived 41 years there, in Jersey, NY, AZ and CA---both coasts, so i know a bit about the mentalities and differences etc). and they NEVER BELIEVE ME ABOUT ANYTHING. THEY CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THE HOLLYWOOD DEPICTIONS, THE MAINSTREAM WHITE-WASHES, rather than the 1st hand accounts and the facts.

Amerikkka not only brainwashed its own people but it seems they have done so with the rest of the world as well.
    To be honest its not that bad as you all say, might be for people who actually live there, it's an amazing land for tourism! Been to the states 32 times and i have to say it got everything, Tourism example, I have an apartment in newport beach, CA, i can go early surfing, and two hours later i be up in the mountains snowboarding thats how amazing it is! I don't know how the economics are but who the heck pay tax and who doesn't have free medication nowadays? And there is some pretty cute girls there too, not all of them but some of them are actually alright. But if you want good food, cheap hotels, fast cars, and good drugs its the perfect vacation ever! Even though most of the americans are kinda nasty they are really friendly. for example you often hear them fart and pick their nose. they don't really care if they are in the open public or in a private toilet. It's a lovely country for tourism not sure about the living thing, as long as you don't work i think it should be alright!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The economical problem was explained 1983 by Bob Dylan in a song called, Union Sundown.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brother Xwetie. If you live in this country you wouldn't have the time or money to go on vacation. Many countries in Europe have six weeks vacation pre year like they do in Germany and France. Americans work longer hours and less vacation than any country in the western world. 25% of the homeless in America are Veterans. Another 25% work. The American dream has turned into the American nightmare.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    Brother Xwetie. If you live in this country you wouldn't have the time or money to go on vacation. Many countries in Europe have six weeks vacation pre year like they do in Germany and France. Americans work longer hours and less vacation than any country in the western world. 25% of the homeless in America are Veterans. Another 25% work. The American dream has turned into the American nightmare.
    Yeah! I think America should put a little bit of effort into the tourism! Like Australia have! Brings a lot of people, they got money, spend it on beers, tourism activities. If there ain't no more factories they have to bring in the money from somewhere else. And Australia is a good example that its possible by doing that!
    You can just go home and think its the goverment gonna sort it out, because they dont do nothing more then take money from you.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When was the last time you saw a white boy working numbers without looking at fingers? Lol

America is an overrated country full of dumb people.. the days of " american dream " is over..

I know so many folks in Korea dreams of coming to america and I tell them straight up to snap out of that bubble cuz its all fantasy..

Nowadays, it's better off living in places like New Zealand and Denmark.. fuck america.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    When was the last time you saw a white boy working numbers without looking at fingers? Lol

America is an overrated country full of dumb people.. the days of " american dream " is over..

I know so many folks in Korea dreams of coming to america and I tell them straight up to snap out of that bubble cuz its all fantasy..

Nowadays, it's better off living in places like New Zealand and Denmark.. fuck america.
    THE IRS WILL FUCK YOU UP. THEY WILL TAKE 30% OF ALL YOUR MONEY. YOU EARNED IT. THEY TAKE IT. THEY WILL FUCK YOU UP. YOU ARE A SLAVE IN AMERICA TO THE IRS.

the

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post

THE IRS WILL FUCK YOU UP. THEY WILL TAKE 30% OF ALL YOUR MONEY. YOU EARNED IT. THEY TAKE IT. THEY WILL FUCK YOU UP. YOU ARE A SLAVE IN AMERICA TO THE IRS.

the
    How much tax do you have to pay in Malaysia ?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't hate America. I just want it to be fair. To treat her people better instead of like slaves. She is 15 trillion dollars in debt. Where did the money go? The roads and schools are a fucking mess. We have nothing to show for it. The money went to that 1% who pay little or no taxes. If I was a young man I would leave the slave camp called America faster than fly on shit.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess my life isn't bad, lived in America all my life, just got back from a 2 week vacation. Have retirement savings, a place to call home and never miss out on anything I really need. Times are certainly changing though and it's true you can not do with two incomes what people used to do with one. If there's one thing I know it's that you must change with the times, yesterdays answers don't correspond with tomorrow's problems. Also it seems that the people that are struggling the most in the modern world spend all day on youtube.
    Last edited by killersheep; 03-30-2014 at 08:33 PM.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Lyle was here he would tell you all to F yourself and leave his country alone.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    I guess my life isn't bad, lived in America all my life, just got back from a 2 week vacation. Have retirement savings, a place to call home and never miss out on anything I really need. Times are certainly changing though and it's true you can not do with two incomes what people used to do with one. If there's one thing I know it's that you must change with the times, yesterdays answers don't correspond with tomorrow's problems. Also it seems that the people that are struggling the most in the modern world spend all day on youtube.
    What about your kids though? And everybody else's kids?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

911 fucked everyone over. Fear of terrorism is what governments use to impose bullshit on you. They are the fucking terrorists.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    That is a dumb argument. What about your parents and everybody else's parents ? We create our own reality and that goes for generations also. If you do not believe this then you must be heavily invested in the idea of material things providing some kind of security. This is an Illusion much like the vaunted ideals of Democracy.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    That is a dumb argument. What about your parents and everybody else's parents ? We create our own reality and that goes for generations also. If you do not believe this then you must be heavily invested in the idea of material things providing some kind of security. This is an Illusion much like the vaunted ideals of Democracy.
    I'm talking about being able to provide a roof over the head of your family, feed clothe and educate them to at least the standard you had and then watching them being able to have at least the same standard of living as you did.

The fact that globalisation has increased job insecurity, cut wages in developed countries and is continuing to arbitrage western labour rates down to Asian levels for the forseeable future is actually the number one concern of Americans. It's their number one concern despite a 24/7 media culture of trying to keep them terrified about something, whether it's Saddam's fearsome WMD or suitcase nukes or whatever.

And they're right to be concerned. Presumably you would like your kids to have at least the same opportunities and standard of living as you had. If the economy wasn't getting bigger then there's a concrete reason why this couldn't happen. But the economy is getting bigger, just the benefits of economic and productivity growth are going entirely to less than 1% of the population.

Future generations will have decreased job security, a large percentage will experience long periods of unemployment/reduced hours/low wages and there'll be a much-decreased social safety net for them to rely on to house and feed their families in these times. Are you OK with that or is this a dumb argument?

Thread Information