Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

Share/Bookmark
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,012
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    343
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    @imp

    It seems Arum's position is in line with Freddie, Pac and the rest of the world

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/here-s-...00-boxing.html

    Only Mayweather promotions seem to be eluding the big fight from what I'm seeing!
    Max,

    Listen, i could say the same crap bob or freddie say..its words...no action..stop jumping on the train and believing this rubbish!

    None of us are aware what is going on behind the scenes.

    When i hear from leonard ellerbe or al haymon its on..its on!
    Fair enough @imp.

    Words are just words, nothing concrete.
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

    Lennox Lewis

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,672
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

    Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    I'm shocked peeps. There has been so many floyd nut-huggers on here I thought for sure I would get backlash for voicing my opinions, but it seems I'm not alone in my disgust for Floyds refusal to fight anyone with a good chance of winning.
    The sad part is, Floyd more than likely could possibly win and truly cement his legacy in boxing and be the great all time boxer he thinks he is. However....All-Time Greats do not avoid the greatest obstacles in their paths. what a waste.
    This is where you argument fails. Pac doesn't have a good chance of winning. He has really no chance

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,615
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

    #1Fightfan here picks every single guy Floyd fights to beat him, and yet he's still a fraud after all these years
    I don't see how anything will have possibly changed regarding Floyd-Manny, I don't think Manny made a big statement last night, and most boxing fans must be sick of seriously giving a rats about the negotiations. The trouble for me is, if Floyd beats Maidana with ease, he doesn't really have much else out there in the way of a serious fight. I can't see him wanting to face say Lara at 154 over Pacquiao no matter how much he spites old Bob, and I'm not sure what other credible fight would even be out there.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Posts
    446
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    644
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    #1Fightfan here picks every single guy Floyd fights to beat him, and yet he's still a fraud after all these years
    I don't see how anything will have possibly changed regarding Floyd-Manny, I don't think Manny made a big statement last night, and most boxing fans must be sick of seriously giving a rats about the negotiations. The trouble for me is, if Floyd beats Maidana with ease, he doesn't really have much else out there in the way of a serious fight. I can't see him wanting to face say Lara at 154 over Pacquiao no matter how much he spites old Bob, and I'm not sure what other credible fight would even be out there.

    no, i dont pick every opponent to win. because i know all about floyds BULLSHIT tactics of running/potshotting, cheating, and the corrupt judges on his side giving gift decisions like Castillo/Mayweather 1, which was a LOSS, no matter what anyone says. IT'S CALLED HOPING AND PRAYING - THAT SOMEONE CAN GET PAST HIS BS AND KO THE THUG POS." Hopefully" Maidana can do it.

    credible fights? Lara, Martinez, GGG, if floyds so great why not move up in weight, instead of fighting smaller guys. lol

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    2,607
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    725
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

    No way Mayweather steps into boxing arena with Pacquiao's mom present to cast a voodoo hex on him.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    5,502
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    735
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
    No way Mayweather steps into boxing arena with Pacquiao's mom present to cast a voodoo hex on him.
    That would put any fighter off!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,962
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    378
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

    Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    #1Fightfan here picks every single guy Floyd fights to beat him, and yet he's still a fraud after all these years
    I don't see how anything will have possibly changed regarding Floyd-Manny, I don't think Manny made a big statement last night, and most boxing fans must be sick of seriously giving a rats about the negotiations. The trouble for me is, if Floyd beats Maidana with ease, he doesn't really have much else out there in the way of a serious fight. I can't see him wanting to face say Lara at 154 over Pacquiao no matter how much he spites old Bob, and I'm not sure what other credible fight would even be out there.

    no, i dont pick every opponent to win. because i know all about floyds BULLSHIT tactics of running/potshotting, cheating, and the corrupt judges on his side giving gift decisions like Castillo/Mayweather 1, which was a LOSS, no matter what anyone says. IT'S CALLED HOPING AND PRAYING - THAT SOMEONE CAN GET PAST HIS BS AND KO THE THUG POS." Hopefully" Maidana can do it.

    credible fights? Lara, Martinez, GGG, if floyds so great why not move up in weight, instead of fighting smaller guys. lol
    smaller fighters? floyd has been fighting bigger fighters than him for years now for the most part. floyd is almost always the smaller fighter. im sure that maidana walks around heavier than floyd.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Manny Pacquiao already coming up with excuses?
    By Chino in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 11:46 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 10:48 PM
  3. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 10:05 AM
  4. pretty lame saturday fight night this week
    By HattonTheHammer in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 03:02 AM
  5. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 08:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing