Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

now that Manny is back on top again. how many more lame excuses will we get from Mr Mayweather to get out of this potentially historic matchup? its no secret that floyd has been running scared from Manny for years now. real champions fight the best. Bradley isnt the best, but he fought hard and did the best he could, and fought the best! Bradley may have lost, but he has 10 times the heart & class that floyd does.

Maidana is gonna put a hurtin' on floyd, i hope and pray.....
    Last edited by #1FightFan; 04-13-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

I completely agree regarding Pac. Bradley is indeed a good fighter too.

There never was any excuses left anyway, this just humiliates Floyd even further and adds another large gash in his legacy.

As for Maidana, I don't think he's gonna be putting much hurt on Floyd. I think that's gonna go the other way round. Floyd is better than that, he is just scared of putting it all on the line with Pac.
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

The same excuse he has had for years he will not fight an Arum fighter.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea that fights not going to happen. I'm a huge floyd fan and even I know something is not right there, he's all about money so why does he not go out and make the most money and fight pacman.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or what excuse has Pac had all these years for not fighting Floyd? They are both to blame. Mayweather would absolutely destroy Pac. It wouldn't even be close.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As long as Arum is alive. There will be no fight.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do people accept that Golden boy and Top rank fighter won't fight each other, but ignore this with regards to Floyd? Let's face it Floyd may have a better deal and claim co promotion but Flyd is a Golden Boy fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Or what excuse has Pac had all these years for not fighting Floyd? They are both to blame. Mayweather would absolutely destroy Pac. It wouldn't even be close.
    Here here Bud . .couldn't have put it better myself . . Paq
    is a great fighter no doubt about it . . But I believe that Floyd would do as he liked in a fight with paq before he eventually stops him . . Floyd is maybe a victim of his own success. . But far too good for pac man.-
    Hidden Content
    A lot of boxing promoters couldn't match the cheeks of their buttocks. Mickey Duff..

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacquaio has slowed down a bit more than Floyd has, but he's the ONLY one who can give Floyd a run for his money.

Floyd knows this and I'm sure believes he would beat Manny. As do I. But there's a little doubt in Floyd's mind and that is what has largely motivated him to look elsewhere for opponents.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Pacquaio has slowed down a bit more than Floyd has, but he's the ONLY one who can give Floyd a run for his money.

Floyd knows this and I'm sure believes he would beat Manny. As do I. But there's a little doubt in Floyd's mind and that is what has largely motivated him to look elsewhere for opponents.
    That pretty much sums up my exact position on this.

Floyd wants to act like he has already beaten Pac. As far as I'm concerned you cannot go around calling yourself the greatest boxer the world has ever seen if you have avoided fighting the number 2 lb for lb guy, even if it wouldn't be such a competitive fight now!

Lennox Lewis

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm shocked peeps. There has been so many floyd nut-huggers on here I thought for sure I would get backlash for voicing my opinions, but it seems I'm not alone in my disgust for Floyds refusal to fight anyone with a good chance of winning.
    The sad part is, Floyd more than likely could possibly win and truly cement his legacy in boxing and be the great all time boxer he thinks he is. However....All-Time Greats do not avoid the greatest obstacles in their paths. what a waste.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    I'm shocked peeps. There has been so many floyd nut-huggers on here I thought for sure I would get backlash for voicing my opinions, but it seems I'm not alone in my disgust for Floyds refusal to fight anyone with a good chance of winning.
    The sad part is, Floyd more than likely could possibly win and truly cement his legacy in boxing and be the great all time boxer he thinks he is. However....All-Time Greats do not avoid the greatest obstacles in their paths. what a waste.
    This is where you argument fails. Pac doesn't have a good chance of winning. He has really no chance

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#1Fightfan here picks every single guy Floyd fights to beat him, and yet he's still a fraud after all these years
    I don't see how anything will have possibly changed regarding Floyd-Manny, I don't think Manny made a big statement last night, and most boxing fans must be sick of seriously giving a rats about the negotiations. The trouble for me is, if Floyd beats Maidana with ease, he doesn't really have much else out there in the way of a serious fight. I can't see him wanting to face say Lara at 154 over Pacquiao no matter how much he spites old Bob, and I'm not sure what other credible fight would even be out there.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

That pretty much sums up my exact position on this.

Floyd wants to act like he has already beaten Pac. As far as I'm concerned you cannot go around calling yourself the greatest boxer the world has ever seen if you have avoided fighting the number 2 lb for lb guy, even if it wouldn't be such a competitive fight now!
    P4p number 2 is andre ward.

Are we saying that pac is better than marquez?..or did that horrific ko not happen?..is pac still above old man marquez.?

We all know this makes the most money for floyd but the haters cant seem to understand that floyd has never fought a top rank fighter since leaving!!

Lets just ignore the real reason why floyd and pac havent fought as its easier to call floyd a chicken and a runner and scared of southpaws etc.

Nothing has changed after this fight with bradley and nothing ever will!

If bradley beat pac last night he still wouldnt be able to fight floyd because of bob arum convienient contract...jeez.

It suits manny not to fight floyd as his next few fights are going to make him look even more superior against more top rank opponents...

Pac vs rios 2?
    Pac vs marquez 5?
    Pac vs bradley 3?
    Pac vs clotty 2 (catchweight)?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well your lame excuses and twisting of the blatant obvious to rescue your hero boy Floyd are not worth even mentioning but sure, Pac ain't the number 2 anymore but he has been historically considered the unsorted business of Floyd.

Marquez might be better but Floyd PROVED he could beat Marquez.

Andre Ward is beyond Floyd and Pac in weight.

Floyd cannot use triangulation to claim a nominal victory over PAc without a fight, that's BS!

There are no impediments for the fight except that Floyd doesn't want it. They have been CALLING HIM OUT!

Lennox Lewis

Thread Information