0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Shawn Porter is a bad man

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyV297 View Post
    Just say he's an explosive good fighter. I agree with you. Why not just leave it at that?
    Because there's a big difference between white man explosive and black man explosive hahaha
    Jimmy The Greek?
    Well jeez all the athletes are black, all that's left for the white man is a few lousy coaching jobs!
    Whites are into sophisticated sports like Baseball that's requires alot of thinking..

That's why many pitchers are white because pitchers are the most crucial part of the team and they must be smart.

WHo hits most of the home runs though? black players.. Hitting doesn't require as much thinking as pitching and that's a fact. Hitting requires timing and fast twitch fiber and blacks have that.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was the good fight on an otherwise crappy card. Porter gave a terrific performance.

It has to be asked. What did Paulie get out of signing with Haymon? To be set up for a beating by Porter? Let's be honest, from a styles perspective, Porter is the perfect foil for Paulie's boxer-style. What would be the upside if Paulie won? It's a fight that made no sense to me. If Paulie signed with Haymon for big fights, why fight Porter? I'm probably missing something.

Where does Porter go from here? Thurman? Garcia? Broner? Collazo-Khan winner?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Just say he's an explosive good fighter. I agree with you. Why not just leave it at that?
    Because there's a big difference between white man explosive and black man explosive hahaha
    Jimmy The Greek?
    Well jeez all the athletes are black, all that's left for the white man is a few lousy coaching jobs!
    Whites are into sophisticated sports like Baseball that's requires alot of thinking..

That's why many pitchers are white because pitchers are the most crucial part of the team and they must be smart.

WHo hits most of the home runs though? black players.. Hitting doesn't require as much thinking as pitching and that's a fact. Hitting requires timing and fast twitch fiber and blacks have that.
    Be careful. That's not allowed in 2014. You could be stoned for that.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post

I'd like to see him stomp Broner's ass.

Porter is absolute poison for Broner's style. If he thought he caught an ass whipping from Maidana, I think Porter will end up retiring him with 1000 clubbing blows to the head and body.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jimmy The Greek?

Im looking at the stats throughout history. Im a hardcore Baseball fan as well all the guys in the fantasy baseball league agrees with this..

1. Pitcher is the most important player in the team

2. Majority of the great pitchers are white

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Fuckin a man. Really Anyway, Porter made a great showing last night. He looks to be a little wreckless and when not jabbing he can run into some danger. The man is explosive and carries himself with class from what I've seen. He reminds me just a little bit of James Kirkland..BUT much more skilled. It was funny watching Broner say he wanted Paulie to win so they could rematch just before the fight, and then Porter absolutely demolish him. I think that puts things into great perspective and draws a contrast between Porter proving himself to a degree in last couple prior to mass praise, and a spoon fed twat like Broner trying to do it the reverse. Porter would pound him like a nail.
    You put that we'll. I made a promise to myself never to pay ppv for a Broner fight but I would go back on my word to see Porter pound him
    Hopefully in the future but sounds like he'll linger at 140. With Danny dropping his trinket maybe he'll be matched for vacant. Broner is just a empty suit, he looked very secong rate calling out guys who were being brought in as another guys stepping stone...and a guy who is now fighting his idol with no idea how that'll go. Porter is a bulldozer, way too strong for him at 147.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jimmy The Greek?

Im looking at the stats throughout history. Im a hardcore Baseball fan as well all the guys in the fantasy baseball league agrees with this..

Yes. But you can't say that. You have to be careful and biased with facts. They can only be used in favor of the victimized agenda.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Could we be lucky enough to get two young guys like Porter and Thurman together I'd leave out Garcia and Broner for now. Guerrero
    Cold Heart and a Weak Mind

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Overall fight was quite ugly,

Porter displayed solid double jab and apparent good right hand and leaping left hook.
    Maybe he was too nervous. Also, Paulie is an awkward boxer, so Porter needed time adjusting to his style.
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jimmy The Greek?

Yes. But you can't say that. You have to be careful and biased with facts. They can only be used in favor of the victimized agenda.
    I think its best to ignore some of finito immature comments.

He acts like blacks cant do the smart jobs but in his own world he is not able to be a pitcher or the batsman..he would be the ball boy or the waterboy in nfl..lol

Black people cant play ice hockey or swimming as theres too much thinking involved?!

The guy talks like hes street gang latino/black, thinks hes white but hes actually korean?!

Table tennis is a great sport for finito to participate in as koreans are very good at that.!
    (All fun buddy)

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know Paulie isn't exactly in the running for greatest WW of all time, but he's a crafty mofo who can take punishment and knows how to move and survive, and he absolutely got his ass stomped. I've never seen anyone do that to Paulie, not even prime Cotto.
    I wonder what Broner was thinking watching Porter do that to Malinaggi.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

Probably making a note to himself to stay the fuck at 140 and go nowhere near Porter.

Porter would kill Broner on the inside.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Been watching this kid for a while now. Don't think he is going to be able to stay at welter for too many more fights. He had to come in late and barely made weight for this one behind the towel. I still would love to see him in there with Alvarez.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    This man is dangerous, he has great "black man" athleticism where he is super explosive and quick, and he won't stop throwing and landing bombs no matter how close the action is and how bad guys try to tie him up. I love guys like him who throw those clubbing, concussive shots from every angle and in the clinch. Some of those digs to the body looked like 70's George Foreman.

Porter rules. This is the kind of guy I wanna see in there vs Mayweather: a fast, athletic bomber who is strong in the clinch and will dig away to the body and the head and make it ugly.
    wtf? why are all of these snide, back handed racist comments sneaking into the conversations?
    I really don't see the racism in that statement, more like a compliment to me. I can just hear the laughter if he had said, he has great athletic ability, just like a white man.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

Probably making a note to himself to stay the fuck at 140 and go nowhere near Porter.

Porter would kill Broner on the inside.
    Lmfao that's exactly what he was thinking HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thread Information