Your most hurtful memory
    Your most hurtful goal
    Your most hateful player

Please complete
    Mario Kempes and his girly hair.

The Carlos Alberto 1970 goal.

Rivelino.

Roger Milla.

Don't get hurt by football. It's not like I've ever seen England close to winning the World Cup and winning three nil and then fucking it up.

Schumacher the German goalkeeper for the Battiston thing.
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 06-02-2014 at 08:26 PM.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: World Cup 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Plopeater View Post
    I have it on good authority that Chile will win the World Cup,

This comes from a mate who said Froch KO8 and won money on it, he always seems to win so I am gonna go with Chile.
    A woman said to me Greece would win Euros 2000 I said you know nothing about football. They went and won the thing.

In world cups the best team normally wins so it will not be Chile? Who have they got in their team?
    you were right she did know nothing they didnt win it till 2004 :S

chile has some top class fellows in their team, alexis sanchez was just about barcas best player this year and vidal from juve is top class too and the rest are south american savages :S so they have the quality to score goals and kick teams to death... the coaches seem to be doing a very good job with them too..

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Best England world cup song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCG-h41268s
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

England 2-2 Ecuador Barkley was brilliant, Oxlade-Chamberlain injures knee and requires scan
    Sterling sent off and banned from final warm-up game and Rooney scores from unfamiliar wide role.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

was the game in ecuador ? they play at a crazy altitude, so 2-2 is not a bad result there..

BBC News - The all-time World Cup finals league table

world cup league table, you can sort it by wins goals total points or whatever... brazil are top of prettymuch all the good stuff....

italy drew with luexembourg, I can see them bombing this tournament, they usually turn to crap for at least 4 years after having a succesful tourney.. 2006 winners then they only got to the knockout stages in 2008 euros as domench was too busy reading horoscopes and in 2010 they couldnt even beat new zealand and finished bottom of the group... so 2nd place in 2012 is probably not a good sign for the italians for the next few years :S I cant see england losing to them and I will be surprised if they make it out of the group.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    was the game in ecuador ? they play at a crazy altitude, so 2-2 is not a bad result there..

world cup league table, you can sort it by wins goals total points or whatever... brazil are top of prettymuch all the good stuff....

italy drew with luexembourg, I can see them bombing this tournament, they usually turn to crap for at least 4 years after having a succesful tourney.. 2006 winners then they only got to the knockout stages in 2008 euros as domench was too busy reading horoscopes and in 2010 they couldnt even beat new zealand and finished bottom of the group... so 2nd place in 2012 is probably not a good sign for the italians for the next few years :S I cant see england losing to them and I will be surprised if they make it out of the group.
    The game was played in Miami.

I hope you are right about Italy.

El Kabong Guest

Bribery and Grenier and perhaps Reus all out of the World Cup

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The game was played in Miami.

I hope you are right about Italy.
    even italys current starts aren't all that great, pirlo is the best of the bunch but he is 35 now , very good player though but he's only one guy and he cant win the game on his own, could whack in a free kick i guess(he did score 2 v scotland once) .. even chiellini, de rossi and balotellis aren't superstars in my opinion... I was very surprised they got the final of euro 2012..

Klose scored today and has overtaken gerd muller as germanys top scorer ! I am glad he has, klose has been a great player and been very consistent for germany since 2002, hats off to him.. 68 goals in 131 matches not bad.. I hope he gets a couple in the world cup too and becomes the top scorer there too... Although I am a big fan of brazillian ronaldo and he would surely have scored more if he didnt suffer major injuries and the usual brazillian party antics... Although I did read his knee injuries could very well have been caused by steroid and other drug abuse so whatever...

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If anyone fancies joining the completely unofficial Saddoboxing World Cup dreamteam league:

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/

Set up your team for the game, then go to Mini Leagues and click on join Mini League.

League PIN is 8150018 and the password is 84787823. Let the butt whupping begin!

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    If anyone fancies joining the completely unofficial Saddoboxing World Cup dreamteam league:

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/

Set up your team for the game, then go to Mini Leagues and click on join Mini League.

League PIN is 8150018 and the password is 84787823. Let the butt whupping begin!
    Ploppy is in
    Hidden Content

If it's yellow, let it mellow... If it's brown, invite me 'round...

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

England match 0-0 Honduras and tornado stopped play.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

poor honduras will think they are on terrible form for the world cup after that result ..

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

poor honduras will think they are on terrible form for the world cup after that result ..
    A bitter Canadian Scott who supports anyone except England and USA.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A bitter Canadian Scott who supports anyone except England and USA.
    Thats me ! Although I'm not canadian at all I just live here so I don't dislike the us that much ... infact I usually hope they beat canada in ice hockey, dont tell the locals I said that though!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I cannot believe it is only a few days away. I would never have known unless I randomly clicked on the newspaper. In truth, I don't really care. The entire thing is a massive parade, but like the Olympics and Paralympics, it means little to me as I get older. Just silly distractions from reality which is the government bullshitting you beyond belief. Football cannot do that to me. Sort out the derivatives fraud and put bankers in prison, you cunts. You expect me to care about a game of football when you are committing mass financial crime. I really don't care less. England, Brazil, Italy. I've no idea, I don't think it matters.

Thread Information