Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UK - Council and European Election

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Politicians all talk drivel im just hoping someone does something about immigration , as we are full. The conservatives and labour put use in the mess we are , they talk and do nothing. UKIP'S rise in the number of votes is because the rest have failed us big time.
    Looks like the French etc have voted to stop immigration also.
    Attachment 3172
    You may not agree but I don't want to see filth like this on my streets. This is England and this is not acceptable and I cannot accept that anyone here wants this on their doorstep , or if you do please say.
    Why do you see them as filth? They are women having sandwiches and enjoying conversation.
    Romanian beggars , your welcome to them if you want them , but not for me my friend.
    Or in your mind do you think they all come to the UK with £200,000 in the bank from their house sale back in Romania ?
    Or do you accept they have nothing ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ukip's European elections win worrying, says Tony Blair | Politics | theguardian.com

To hell with you, Blair. You started this mess. You accepted Thatcher was right on privatisation, you secretly started unchecked immigration, you have destroyed the young people with debt, and allowed bankers to collapse a system as it wasn't regulated. Then you want to innocently ponder on the UKIP 'problem'. You are a scumbag and should have been on that first tank to Iraq.

I am sick of you popping up with your thoroughly unwanted point of view. You are a despicable and soulless human being and we all want you in The Hague. Will you please go away. Tosser.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Ukip's European elections win worrying, says Tony Blair | Politics | theguardian.com

To hell with you, Blair. You started this mess. You accepted Thatcher was right on privatisation, you secretly started unchecked immigration, you have destroyed the young people with debt, and allowed bankers to collapse a system as it wasn't regulated. Then you want to innocently ponder on the UKIP 'problem'. You are a scumbag and should have been on that first tank to Iraq.

I am sick of you popping up with your thoroughly unwanted point of view. You are a despicable and soulless human being and we all want you in The Hague. Will you please go away. Tosser.
    It amazes me that another person in this case Tony B Liar talks about Britain worrying about the rise of UKIP , who do these fuckwits think voted for UKIP ? Yes B Liar it was the British people. Another past politician who made a balls of it when he had the chance to do it right , now hes a fucking expert , what a surprise , fuck you B Lair .

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Romanian Immigration: Medical Staff Now In Highest Demand As Britain Struggles For Nurses

"After the Francis Report [into the Mid Staffordshire care scandal], the government decided hospitals needed to recruit more nurses, but there is a real shortage of trained professionals in the UK.
    "The government realised it made the cuts in the wrong places. We now estimate there are 20,000 vacancies for nurses in the UK. And the homegrown supply is not sufficient. If you need new nurses quickly, you have to look overseas."

The statistics will confirm what many migrant rights experts have said about EU immigration, that migrants come to Britain to do jobs that cannot be filled with British workers.
    European countries, Catton said, are unlikely to be happy with the situation of nurses and doctors taking jobs in Britain. "They pay to train them in their home countries and then they are poached for jobs in Britain. For many countries that is unacceptable".
    Dr Ion Jinga, Romania's ambassador to the UK said: "The EU labour market has become increasingly competitive and every economy aims to attract bright brains and highly skilled workers. Romania’s economy is growing fast, with a 5.2% GDP growth in the final quarter of 2013 – the biggest rise in the EU – and a full-year rate of 3.5%, and the EU average growth was only 0.1%.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here are some facts Australia, population 23 million approx 34 times bigger than the UK, with a population of 64 million.
    Our little island doe's not have much room left, a concrete country side I don't want.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Romanian Immigration: Medical Staff Now In Highest Demand As Britain Struggles For Nurses

"After the Francis Report [into the Mid Staffordshire care scandal], the government decided hospitals needed to recruit more nurses, but there is a real shortage of trained professionals in the UK.
    "The government realised it made the cuts in the wrong places. We now estimate there are 20,000 vacancies for nurses in the UK. And the homegrown supply is not sufficient. If you need new nurses quickly, you have to look overseas."

The statistics will confirm what many migrant rights experts have said about EU immigration, that migrants come to Britain to do jobs that cannot be filled with British workers.
    European countries, Catton said, are unlikely to be happy with the situation of nurses and doctors taking jobs in Britain. "They pay to train them in their home countries and then they are poached for jobs in Britain. For many countries that is unacceptable".
    Dr Ion Jinga, Romania's ambassador to the UK said: "The EU labour market has become increasingly competitive and every economy aims to attract bright brains and highly skilled workers. Romania’s economy is growing fast, with a 5.2% GDP growth in the final quarter of 2013 – the biggest rise in the EU – and a full-year rate of 3.5%, and the EU average growth was only 0.1%.
    Maybe we can employ the thousands of non English speaking Romanian gypsies sleeping rough in our parks or begging on our streets in the NHS ? Good Idea.
    Or are you saying they are all skilled English speaking nurses and doctors ?
    which are these - Attachment 3174
    Doctors or Nurses ?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Here are some facts Australia, population 23 million approx 34 times bigger than the UK, with a population of 64 million.
    Our little island doe's not have much room left, a concrete country side I don't want.

BBC News - The great myth of urban Britain

"According to the most detailed analysis ever conducted, almost 98% of England is, in their word, natural. Elsewhere in the UK, the figure rises to more than 99%. It is clear that only a small fraction of Britain has been concreted over."

There is plenty of room
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe we can employ the thousands of non English speaking Romanian gypsies sleeping rough in our parks or begging on our streets in the NHS ? Good Idea.
    Or are you saying they are all skilled English speaking nurses and doctors ?
    which are these - Attachment 3174
    Doctors or Nurses ?
    Are you saying they are all beggars ? Are you saying all Romanians and Bulgarians are Romany Gypsies ? Or Are you saying all Romanian and Bulgarians are all unskilled ? I never said every single Romanian is a Doctor or Nurse or even that every single Romanian was a skilled worker. I would not make such a blanket statement.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isn't this an issue of Britain's University system being a complete failure rather than needing medical staff alone? Last year I taught classes of nursing students in this country and see that important jobs like this are being prepared for. If I go to hospital it is always a Korean nurse who speaks English and I appreciate that. Now why on earth are people in the UK studying English, or geography, when there is a demand for nursing?

It's easy to ignore the basic common sense that the system is simply failing British people. Schools encourage students to study crap and this is the cream of the crop now getting tens of thousands of pounds into debt as bank slaves. How about just being sensible and telling young people that nursing is useful, helpful, valued, and to guarantee conditions so that young people want to be nurses?

It is wrong to carry on this parade that 'We need these overseas workers'. We don't, we just need to accept that the system is fucked and to deal with it. England for the English isn't such a bad thing if you care about the English. If you don't then of course the media will spin it as Satanism.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isn't this an issue of Britain's University system being a complete failure rather than needing medical staff alone? Last year I taught classes of nursing students in this country and see that important jobs like this are being prepared for. If I go to hospital it is always a Korean nurse who speaks English and I appreciate that. Now why on earth are people in the UK studying English, or geography, when there is a demand for nursing?

It's easy to ignore the basic common sense that the system is simply failing British people. Schools encourage students to study crap and this is the cream of the crop now getting tens of thousands of pounds into debt as bank slaves. How about just being sensible and telling young people that nursing is useful, helpful, valued, and to guarantee conditions so that young people want to be nurses?

It is wrong to carry on this parade that 'We need these overseas workers'. We don't, we just need to accept that the system is fucked and to deal with it. England for the English isn't such a bad thing if you care about the English. If you don't then of course the media will spin it as Satanism.
    Stop being so wilfully stupid. You do not live in England and go on and on about how it has changed and how you do not recognise it anymore and then in the same breath you arrogantly diagnose it from afar and prescribe an end to all it's woes as though the English themselves are nothing to do with it. I fucking live here 24 hours a day every day. I work in the Education system and seriously, truthfully, English kids do not want to work in Nursing or care because it is not seen as sexy. That is not the fault of a University that offers nursing and medical degrees that run half full because nobody wants to put the hard work in to finish the course. "England for the English" ? you sound like fucking Nick Griffin from the BNP.

Schools do not encourage students to study Krap and since when has English and Geography counted as Krap? you studied English or is it just Krap now? Not everybody wants to work in the healthcare system and so in a free Europe professionally qualified people with the right to work will move where the work is. You are the one spinning everything as Satanism because you can not simply accept that the world has moved on from your extremely boring, safe, straight conservative values. That is the hilarious truth of the matter for all your harping on you are the one stuck in his ways bemoaning Jonny foreigner and the fuzzy wuzzies taking over your beloved England whilst you swan it up in South Korea, flicking bogeys at an 80 year old lady from thousands of miles away.
    Last edited by Beanz; 05-26-2014 at 04:48 PM. Reason: from not form which in a diatribe about English was really bad form from me on a forum
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop being so wilfully stupid. You do not live in England and go on and on about how it has changed and how you do not recognise it anymore and then in the same breath you arrogantly diagnose it from afar and prescribe an end to all it's woes as though the English themselves are nothing to do with it. I fucking live here 24 hours a day every day. I work in the Education system and seriously, truthfully, English kids do not want to work in Nursing or care because it is not seen as sexy. That is not the fault of a University that offers nursing and medical degrees that run half full because nobody wants to put the hard work in to finish the course. "England for the English" ? you sound like fucking Nick Griffin from the BNP.

Schools do not encourage students to study Krap and since when has English and Geography counted as Krap? you studied English or is it just Krap now? Not everybody wants to work in the healthcare system and so in a free Europe professionally qualified people with the right to work will move where the work is. You are the one spinning everything as Satanism because you can not simply accept that the world has moved on from your extremely boring, safe, straight conservative values. That is the hilarious truth of the matter for all your harping on you are the one stuck in his ways bemoaning Jonny foreigner and the fuzzy wuzzies taking over your beloved England whilst you swan it up in South Korea, flicking bogeys at an 80 year old lady from thousands of miles away.
    Stop talking nonsense yourself then, GB.

I am speaking fact and fact only. I have taught nurses and they are generally the best students. There is no shortage of them and they will all find jobs and many will perform the jobs well. No country should have a nursing shortage. It is absurd if there is one. That is not my fault, but a failure of the Eton shits who run things there and the deluded crap schools who run things.

Geography is crap if it means my friend Dan now works in a bank. English is crap if it means Ed works in the supermarket. My history is useless if I use it to sell bets or teach English in a country not even my own. Schools are constantly telling the kids to study crap. Constantly.

All I can do is make comparisons and if they are based on experience all the better. Why doesn't Korea import nurses from Mongolia, or Japan, or China? Because we teach them here and I even taught them English. It works. Your system does not work. I know because I have seen the crud that is the English University system that now bankrupts every young person. It is a failure and I knew it then and they know it know. The anger is rising and it won't stop. The Gandalf moan has now become the zeitgeist.

I know it's an image you have of me just swanning overseas because I don't live there, but I don't swan around. In fact all I do is study language 4 hours everyday. Why do I do it? Because I have to make sure I never get fooled again. That's where me registering a vote and having a lot of hastle doing so gets lost. It's simply that I know the reality. The system is a con and people should react accordingly.

Every generation is significantly worse. This generation has way more debt than even I did and yes, the Queen is a bitch as her retarded offspring face none of the penalties of being born in England.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"According to the most detailed analysis ever conducted, almost 98% of England is, in their word, natural. Elsewhere in the UK, the figure rises to more than 99%. It is clear that only a small fraction of Britain has been concreted over."

There is plenty of room
    If that is true then the votes reflect that is the way we would like to keep it.
    I will ask you again do you want the people from other countries sleeping rough in your street /parks your kids play in ?
    If the answer is no then why should they be in anyone's street or park in this country ?
    The vast majority of the country doesn't want any more immigrants from Europe or Africa , let sort our own ship out.
    Seems you and Master are keen to get more , well fine thats your opinion but don't expect everyone else to agree with you.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 05-26-2014 at 05:21 PM.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is plenty of room
    If that is true then the votes reflect that is the way we would like to keep it.
    I will ask you again do you want the people from other countries sleeping rough in your street /parks your kids play in ?
    If the answer is no then why should they be in anyone's street or park in this country ?
    The vast majority of the country doesn't want any more immigrants from Europe or Africa , let sort our own ship out.
    Seems you and Master are keen to get more , well fine thats your opinion but don't expect everyone else to agree with you.
    Africa?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'You say England for the English and so you sound like the BNP' or something like that and it gets fluttered in my ears that 'Hmm, maybe you are not proud of your country'. You know what, I am more English than any of these immigrants. I would come home and state a few sentences in my lovely dulcet tones and prove it in a moment. However, I won't. It has nothing to do with not believing in my Englishness which is actually my core. I am more English than any immigrant could ever pretend to be. Again, I know that from experience. Without comparisons and only home grown delusion, you have no idea.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My point being that the place needs a revolution and is illegitimate. For 30 years there has been a war on the English and for it to be spun that I am with the problem, when I simply tried to survive as a young person and was eaten up like most and it has got a lot worse.

I don't swan about anywhere. Do you think I do this for fun? Amusement? I am not there, so I want young people to be free. I want the young people to see that the system is a lie, and that people like me were always telling the truth, and that you Greenbeanz, who teach them, are telling porkies. I have no vested interest in saying that the British simply have a shite University system. Same here too in some regards and I say as much.

Thread Information