Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Carl Froch and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr camps set to talk on Tuesday night 10/6/14

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Carl Froch and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr camps set to talk on Tuesday night 10/6/14

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

You got me there, Venereal Disease. You don't know exactly who your dad was... but you've managed to narrow it down to one of the apes who raped your mom on all fours when she broke into the primates cage at the LA zoo. They did some DNA testing... but it's hard to pinpoint one from the 50 or so orangutans and chimps who had their way with her that night.

Anyway, if it makes you feel good to have a coddled, spoon-fed, daddy-protected, run-of-the-mill, exposed fighter, who resorts to cheating and bending the rules to get his victories over no-names..... then good for you.

My only observation is that the fighters that hail from your general area tend to be scum-sucking low-life douchebags (JCC Jr., Margarito, Rios).... who have pea-sized brains and who will be serving fries at the local McDonalds long after their careers are over.

I'm happy cheering for the more classy fighters from my neighborhood.

To each his own. You're a scumbag so you'll cheer for scumbags.

Carry on.
    I seen you suck off Juan Manuel Lopez. A fighter so classy he tried to ruin a referee career by making up shit just cuz he got his ass kicked not once but twice by a fighter he was suppose to beat. And you're always swallowing Trinidad. The fighter so classy in defeat he blamed the Hopkins loss on his mistress. Seriously get the fuck on with your bullshit. You just proved you don't even know what the fuck classy means. But keep embarrassing yourself. It's some what amusing.

Your fascination with fellatio means you probably have calluses in the back of your throat from servicing fellow scum bags Margacheato and Melon Head.

Show me one instance where I defended JuanMa for his classless comments about the ref. One. I didn't think so. You talk a lot of shit, but can't back it up. Then you reach for straws by dredging up Trinidad's talk about his loss to Hopkins. Like Trinidad is the only fighter in history to try to explain away his first loss.

Are you really that much of a moron? Or is it because your mom kept sneaking back into the zoo at night after getting impregnated by a well-hung orangutan... and the horny ape damaged your developing fetus.

I would call you pathetic... but it would like kicking an unconscious drunk in the head.

Like I've said plenty of times..... you're kept here solely for your comedic value. Kinda like the village idiot that everyone gets a laugh out of every once in awhile.

And by the way, moron. Don't use the word "classy" until you look it up in the dictionary.
    You have no fucking idea what that means.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Carl Froch and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr camps set to talk on Tuesday night 10/6/14

You got me there, Venereal Disease. You don't know exactly who your dad was... but you've managed to narrow it down to one of the apes who raped your mom on all fours when she broke into the primates cage at the LA zoo. They did some DNA testing... but it's hard to pinpoint one from the 50 or so orangutans and chimps who had their way with her that night.

Anyway, if it makes you feel good to have a coddled, spoon-fed, daddy-protected, run-of-the-mill, exposed fighter, who resorts to cheating and bending the rules to get his victories over no-names..... then good for you.

My only observation is that the fighters that hail from your general area tend to be scum-sucking low-life douchebags (JCC Jr., Margarito, Rios).... who have pea-sized brains and who will be serving fries at the local McDonalds long after their careers are over.

Carry on.
    I seen you suck off Juan Manuel Lopez. A fighter so classy he tried to ruin a referee career by making up shit just cuz he got his ass kicked not once but twice by a fighter he was suppose to beat. And you're always swallowing Trinidad. The fighter so classy in defeat he blamed the Hopkins loss on his mistress. Seriously get the fuck on with your bullshit. You just proved you don't even know what the fuck classy means. But keep embarrassing yourself. It's some what amusing.

Your fascination with fellatio means you probably have calluses in the back of your throat from servicing fellow scum bags Margacheato and Melon Head.

Show me one instance where I defended JuanMa for his classless comments about the ref. One. I didn't think so. You talk a lot of shit, but can't back it up. Then you reach for straws by dredging up Trinidad's talk about his loss to Hopkins. Like Trinidad is the only fighter in history to try to explain away his first loss.
    It doesn't matter if you defended him or not, stupid. Are you gonna tell me you never cheered for Lopez? One of the most classless fighters of the last 20 years. We both know you did. So how does that fall into the "I only cheer the classy fighters" bullshit line you trying to pass? Just like that slut you call a mom, it's to easy with you

And Trinidad is the only fighter I ever heard blame the loss on his mistress. Everybody laughs at the excuse. You defend it cuz your mom lied to you and told you she was that mistress. And even though I'm pretty sure just like all of welfare island Tito once banged your mom it's not true. Felix Trinidad is not the father of one of your 22 little brothers

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chavez Jr fight, is good business for Froch and Hearn good money which is the main thing,
    it's a fight Froch should win with ease.
    Carl is in the twilight of his carer, there is wear and tear on his body so this fight makes good
    sense,a fight with DeGale very little money and one he could lose, Ward fight a none starter
    he would lose and make very little money.!
    Maybe a fight with Kessler that would be a really hard fight again, remember Froch has a style
    that he takes some to give some, and he's taken some stick the hole object of this game is
    to get out with ALL your marbles, and ALL your money.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Chavez Jr fight, is good business for Froch and Hearn good money which is the main thing,
    Carl is in the twilight of his carer, there is wear and tear on his body so this fight makes good
    sense,a fight with DeGale very little money and one he could lose, Ward fight a none starter
    Maybe a fight with Kessler that would be a really hard fight again, remember Froch has a style
    that he takes some to give some, and he's taken some stick the hole object of this game is
    I agree that Chavez is a good fight for Froch for Commercial reasons , and fair play to him , he's earnt the right to take it and good luck. But I don't see this being a fight that "Froch should win with ease".
    The way Froch boxes, I don't think he's capable of winning any fights with the people mentioned with ease! (maybe Degale). Chavez is a big name (more due to his Dad than his skill) and more importantly a big earner. I don't think they would take a fight where they're not going to be competitive and don't feel they have a good chance of winning.
    More importantly , in the States , they don't want to see a Brit come over and give an easy beating to one of their names. Team Chavez see this as a way of getting a bit of credibility and profile for their man against what they see as a technically limited boxer.
    of course, it might not work out like that, but we'll see.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Froch has maybe one or two fights left, and in truth, didn't look so hot twice against Groves. He deserves a cash out end considering all the risk fights he did take on. Froch stays busy and fights. Just compare that to Ward who most really couldn't care less about. I've no issues with Froch knocking out Chavez in the states. In fact, I would quite enjoy it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Carry on.

It doesn't matter if you defended him or not, stupid. Are you gonna tell me you never cheered for Lopez? One of the most classless fighters of the last 20 years. We both know you did. So how does that fall into the "I only cheer the classy fighters" bullshit line you trying to pass? Just like that slut you call a mom, it's to easy with you

And Trinidad is the only fighter I ever heard blame the loss on his mistress. Everybody laughs at the excuse. You defend it cuz your mom lied to you and told you she was that mistress. And even though I'm pretty sure just like all of welfare island Tito once banged your mom it's not true. Felix Trinidad is not the father of one of your 22 little brothers

Try to follow me on this very complicated point, shit-for-brains:

Cheering at some point for a fighter is not the same thing as defending his every move... even when he's wrong. Did you catch that? Or are there too many big words in there for you?

I cheered for Lopez from the beginning... he showed a lot of promise. After that judge debacle, I've been pretty lukewarm on the guy. Show me where I cheered him on after that fight. Don't just talk shit. Show me. What's that? You can't? I didn't think so. Now STFU.

You, on the other hand, shamelessly continue to cheer for and defend the likes of Melon Head, Margacheato (all the way to his retirement), and that low-life punk Rios. Those are YOUR heroes.

And don't even get me started on how you conveniently avoid the subject of the "stool-quitting", cross-dressing, closet gay De La Hoya. When it happens to one of your own, you can hear a pin drop from your side, because it's not convenient for you to admit this happens in all nationalities.

But forgive me for getting too complicated for you. I admit it must be hard for someone who brags about getting his wrist broken by a baseball bat to understand anything other than grunts and unitelligible noises.

Spare yourself further humiliation, scumbag. I'm getting tired of beating on and humiliating your ignorant ass. Do us all a favor.

Hang yourself.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Carry on.

Cheering at some point for a fighter is not the same thing as defending his every move... even when he's wrong. Did you catch that? Or are there too many big words in there for you?

I cheered for Lopez from the beginning... he showed a lot of promise. After that judge debacle, I've been pretty lukewarm on the guy. Show me where I cheered him on after that fight. Don't just talk shit. Show me. What's that? You can't? I didn't think so. Now STFU.

You, on the other hand, shamelessly continue to cheer for and defend the likes of Melon Head, Margacheato (all the way to his retirement), and that low-life punk Rios. Those are YOUR heroes.

And don't even get me started on how you conveniently avoid the subject of the "stool-quitting", cross-dressing, closet gay De La Hoya. When it happens to one of your own, you can hear a pin drop from your side, because it's not convenient for you to admit this happens in all nationalities.

But forgive me for getting too complicated for you. I admit it must be hard for someone who brags about getting his wrist broken by a baseball bat to understand anything other than grunts and unitelligible noises.

Spare yourself further humiliation, scumbag. I'm getting tired of beating on and humiliating your ignorant ass. Do us all a favor.

Hang yourself.

You know what fag wrote that? You did. Clear as fucking day. So stop pretending you meant something else.

I know you stop cheering for Lopez. You abandon him going into the Garcia fight. Pretty much cuz you knew he was being led to slaughter. And slaughtered he was. You remained silent going into the De Leon fight cuz you knew the chance of getting blasted out was pretty high. Yet when that crocked ass ref from Welfare Island stops the fight early and gives Lopez the win, all of a sudden you come out and start talking about what a great win it was for him. How glad you were for him. Pretending you had his back from the start. Blah, blah, blah. Typical pussy behavior. You back him and suck his dick non-stop when you know he's going to win. But fuck supporting him when he's expected to lose. I knew a long time ago you weren't a boxing fan. You a groupie for fighters from welfare island. When there doing good. But your're not a boxing fan. And that's just one of the many reasons you're always getting humiliated here. And it's not just by me either. No. No. No. You stop being my personal punching bag awhile back. You're the forums punching bag now

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hang yourself.

You know what fag wrote that? You did. Clear as fucking day. So stop pretending you meant something else.

I know you stop cheering for Lopez. You abandon him going into the Garcia fight. Pretty much cuz you knew he was being led to slaughter. And slaughtered he was. You remained silent going into the De Leon fight cuz you knew the chance of getting blasted out was pretty high. Yet when that crocked ass ref from Welfare Island stops the fight early and gives Lopez the win, all of a sudden you come out and start talking about what a great win it was for him. How glad you were for him. Pretending you had his back from the start. Blah, blah, blah. Typical pussy behavior. You back him and suck his dick non-stop when you know he's going to win. But fuck supporting him when he's expected to lose. I knew a long time ago you weren't a boxing fan. You a groupie for fighters from welfare island. When there doing good. But your're not a boxing fan. And that's just one of the many reasons you're always getting humiliated here. And it's not just by me either. No. No. No. You stop being my personal punching bag awhile back. You're the forums punching bag now

I'll be more than happy to drive yet another thread into the ground, if it means humiliating your ignorant ass yet again. We've all lost count of how many times this has happened.... but you just keep coming back for more. So more you'll get.

Tell me, asswipe... are you going to continue to blatantly ignore the parts of my post that hurt you the most and ring the most true?? Like totally ignoring where I accuse you to your face of having a double-standard when it comes to cheering for the scumbags from your side of the fence, while critizicing lesser evils in others? Are that much of a fucking fool? Wait... what the hell am I talking about. Of course you are.

Since you ignore the facts I rub across your ghetto boy face.... I'll do the same with your insistence about Lopez. You must have a hard-on for certain fighters... 'cause it's always the same old song and dance. Do you have any new material? Or do you just rehash the same tired old bullshit over and over again? Again... stupid question.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are allowed to remain here for comic relief. People here either: a) feel sorry for you (I'm in that group), b) fear you and your bullying, or c) just put up with you like one puts up with a rabid little chihuahua you just kick across the room and yell at him to STFU.

You talk shit about quitting in the ring and gay boxers. And you have a fellow LA'er that has rolled all this up into one. And you continue to ignore the fact. And you continue to ignore the cheating ways of your other neighborhood douche bags. So why should I pay any attention to anything you have to grunt??

Finito was dumped on his ass because he was a racist little asshole who was too stupid to take advantage of the 20 chances he was given. Here's hoping you will soon follow suit.... and go back to sucking each other off in your ghetto neighborhood.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hang yourself.

I'll be more than happy to drive yet another thread into the ground, if it means humiliating your ignorant ass yet again. We've all lost count of how many times this has happened.... but you just keep coming back for more. So more you'll get.

Tell me, asswipe... are you going to continue to blatantly ignore the parts of my post that hurt you the most and ring the most true?? Like totally ignoring where I accuse you to your face of having a double-standard when it comes to cheering for the scumbags from your side of the fence, while critizicing lesser evils in others? Are that much of a fucking fool? Wait... what the hell am I talking about. Of course you are.

Since you ignore the facts I rub across your ghetto boy face.... I'll do the same with your insistence about Lopez. You must have a hard-on for certain fighters... 'cause it's always the same old song and dance. Do you have any new material? Or do you just rehash the same tired old bullshit over and over again? Again... stupid question.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are allowed to remain here for comic relief. People here either: a) feel sorry for you (I'm in that group), b) fear you and your bullying, or c) just put up with you like one puts up with a rabid little chihuahua you just kick across the room and yell at him to STFU.

You talk shit about quitting in the ring and gay boxers. And you have a fellow LA'er that has rolled all this up into one. And you continue to ignore the fact. And you continue to ignore the cheating ways of your other neighborhood douche bags. So why should I pay any attention to anything you have to grunt??

Finito was dumped on his ass because he was a racist little asshole who was too stupid to take advantage of the 20 chances he was given. Here's hoping you will soon follow suit.... and go back to sucking each other off in your ghetto neighborhood.
    From what I hear Finito was finally let go due to the certain member complaining of harassment and being bullied. Let me guess. He raped in a some thread (like everybody does) and as payback you went to the people in charged and said you were being bullied. Fucking pussy. Being the predictable faggot you are, i'm sure you'll deny it. Whatever

Like I said plenty of times before I don't agree nor can I relate with Oscar fag activities. He needs to seriously get off the drugs if that's what they make him do. And that's what they are. Fag activities. It's hilarious how you try to accuse me of the nonsense you always do. I got no problem calling any fighter out. I called out Oscar on his bullshit plenty of times. Unlike you. When it came out Cotto shares his bed with another man you didn't call him out on his fag actions. You tried to pretend it was no big deal and something normal. It's normal for fags like you, But it's not normal for a champion fighter who has more than enough money to pay for a 1000 beds.

Anyway go ahead and repeat the same shit I'm saying to you. Considering you're the Charlie Z of this forum go ahead and say you won again. Yay. It's hilarious how he actually wins more than you. Damn it sucks being you

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    I agree that Chavez is a good fight for Froch for Commercial reasons , and fair play to him , he's earnt the right to take it and good luck. But I don't see this being a fight that "Froch should win with ease".
    The way Froch boxes, I don't think he's capable of winning any fights with the people mentioned with ease! (maybe Degale). Chavez is a big name (more due to his Dad than his skill) and more importantly a big earner. I don't think they would take a fight where they're not going to be competitive and don't feel they have a good chance of winning.
    More importantly , in the States , they don't want to see a Brit come over and give an easy beating to one of their names. Team Chavez see this as a way of getting a bit of credibility and profile for their man against what they see as a technically limited boxer.
    of course, it might not work out like that, but we'll see.
    I don't see Jr being much of a threat, he's tough but limited see Froch being to strong and heavy
    handed, remember he made good money over here for the Groves fight eight million £8, lets
    face it Jr is a name, Froch is not coming there to lose is he,! it's a good fight and worth watching.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From what I hear Finito was finally let go due to the certain member complaining of harassment and being bullied. Blah blah blah blah blah.....

You mean I got that kind of power? I don't think so. If I did... you'd have been out on your ghetto ass a long time ago. Well.... maybe not. If not you, who else would provide the forum with a clown to laugh at day in and day out? Believe me.... your presence here gives us all something to laugh at each day.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Froch was struggling with a up and coming prospect in his last few fights i mean Groves never been world level yet maybe sometime down the road. I will say i think this is a good idea i would also like to him face Bika and then maybe a go away fight with Kessler would be good for him to.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From what I hear Finito was finally let go due to the certain member complaining of harassment and being bullied. Blah blah blah blah blah.....

You mean I got that kind of power? I don't think so. If I did... you'd have been out on your ghetto ass a long time ago. Well.... maybe not. If not you, who else would provide the forum with a clown to laugh at day in and day out? Believe me.... your presence here gives us all something to laugh at each day.
    You don't even believe yourself. Look what I reduce you too. Recycling the same shit I'm telling you. Only difference is your posts are pure fiction. I only deal in facts. Your lame lies are just one of the many reasons you're the forums punching bag. Aside from my daily beatings on you, look how many times GB made you his bitch? Finitio was raping you on a daily basis. Lyle is constantly humiliating you. And that's not even including the UK mods who took turns molesting you more times than your uncles did when you were a little kid. Like I said. Facts don't lie

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't even believe yourself. Look what I reduce you too. Recycling the same shit I'm telling you. Only difference is your posts are pure fiction. I only deal in facts. Your lame lies are just one of the many reasons you're the forums punching bag. Aside from my daily beatings on you, look how many times GB made you his bitch? Finitio was raping you on a daily basis. Lyle is constantly humiliating you. And that's not even including the UK mods who took turns molesting you more times than your uncles did when you were a little kid. Like I said. Facts don't lie

Bringing others into your personal affairs is the true mark of a dickless wimp who can't fend for himself. Go borrow a pair of balls, and no.... don't suck on them. That's what you and Finito do to each other in your ghetto alley home. Borrow a pair of balls and stand up for yourself. Forget the rest of the forum. They got better things to do than read the back-and-forth bullshit between you and me. And seeing as to how you can play ghetto-homeboy-tough guy behind the safety of your keyboard..... there's hardly any point in continuing this pointless exchange of insults. Although truth be told it's hardly a fair contest. You're an illiterate moron, raised on the crack-ridden streets of your slum by your whore mom.... barely able to grunt intelligently in one language. While I had more education than you when I passed into the 6th grade. Your "insults" are laughable and embarrassing. Everyone here knows you're nothing but the forum clown. Me..... I ridicule you to my heart's content. Well..... when I drop into the forum every now and then, that is. You, on the other hand, can't wait to come running to the keyboard to launch your latest tired song-and-dance. In actuality, I feel sorry for you, dickless moron.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing personal...

Thread Information