Quote Originally Posted by Scott22 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
this white boy will see himself out of this thread

Wise choice. I'll summon you if I need you, which I won't. Californians tend to stick together no matter what the color. So I'm not surprised at your inaccurate comments. Tell you what... if mother insults and use of the word "muthafukka" constitute "besting".... then you're right. Otherwise, yes, do carry on.

I've proven double-standards beyond a shadow of a doubt. Veteran posters know the score, and that's all that matters.
No. You're wrong. Very wrong. I been living in San Diego California for about 7 years. I love all the pretty women. And I love the weather here. That's about it. California is a dog eat dog state. Everybody looks out for themselves. And themselves only. One thing Californians don't do is stick together. I don't consider myself a Californian. And I never will. I was born in Portland, Oregon. That's where my loyalties lie. A place where people actually do stick together

And my opinion was based mostly on him answering most of the questions you asked him to answer. Why you in turn didn't.

Where are my manners.
First I forgot to "thank" you for your, as usual, unsolicited opinions in your first post.

Now... as "important" as your opinion may be to me (cough), the fact of the matter is that when a person answers questions that require facts with opinions, insults, and innuendos.... they're not really answering the question at all, are they. This isn't the first time you've butted into an exchange you have no business butting into, taken the wrong side, and been told summarily to butt out.... whereupon you whimper off until the next time you reappear. A word of advice. If you're trying to win favor with the forum "bully-wannabe", I suggest a more direct approach, like a friend request or offering to wash his car.

If you'd like to engage in a direct debate with me about anything, I'll happily oblige too.
Otherwise, take a hike white boy.
I didn't butt into anything. Nor did I take anybodies side. Reading the back and forth gave me the urge to ask him something. So I did. I quoted him and asked him a direct question. Which he answered. See how that works? Your opinion wasn't important. Which is why I didn't quote and ask you anything. If you consider that taking sides than so be it.

I went back through your first posts. You didn't ask anything. You prodded him. Much like you poke a rabid dog. And he responded by hurling insults at me. Just setting the record straight. See how THAT works? Once again... your pathetic attempts at kissing up are as transparent as your "who me?" act when you get called on it.

Once again... run along. Lest you poke the wrong dog and pull back a nub.