Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Are you sick of Teddy Atlas' metaphors yet?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    744
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Are you sick of Teddy Atlas' metaphors yet?

    His analogies remind me of Dr. Phil if he was a boxing fan.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,493
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1066
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Are you sick of Teddy Atlas' metaphors yet?

    He always reminded me of the human version of Moe Szyslak.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1114
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Are you sick of Teddy Atlas' metaphors yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    Because he is insane and is in and out of this thread like a short dick. Surprised Saddo puts up with stalkers who add no value to boxing discussions but simply troll for attention. Every site seems to have one. Saddo has this asshole. Pity.
    Rocco is normally a good poster but he just seems to not get on well with you for some strange reason.


    Hmm. Maybe he knows what I did to his........

    “If you want loyalty, buy a dog.” Ricky Hatton





  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,493
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1066
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Are you sick of Teddy Atlas' metaphors yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post

    Hmm. Maybe he knows what I did to his........
    ...penis (milked it dry)

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1114
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Are you sick of Teddy Atlas' metaphors yet?

    I give up. First Rocco. then Maravilla, now Flicker. Just too many. I lose. You win.

    “If you want loyalty, buy a dog.” Ricky Hatton





  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,786
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    607
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Are you sick of Teddy Atlas' metaphors yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    I give up. First Rocco. then Maravilla, now Flicker. Just too many. I lose. You win.
    @holmcall ... I'm encouraged by your last two posts on this thread because none of them have been in bold. Progress!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1114
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Are you sick of Teddy Atlas' metaphors yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    I give up. First Rocco. then Maravilla, now Flicker. Just too many. I lose. You win.
    @holmcall ... I'm encouraged by your last two posts on this thread because none of them have been in bold. Progress!

    Don't count your blessings

    “If you want loyalty, buy a dog.” Ricky Hatton





  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,488
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1642
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Are you sick of Teddy Atlas' metaphors yet?

    Question: Are you sick of Teddy Atlas' metaphors yet?




    Answer: YES

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    2,608
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    725
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Are you sick of Teddy Atlas' metaphors yet?

    I think Teddy is a very odd person. I can't find the right words to describ him, because I haven't put much thought into it. But he seems to be vindictive toward a fighter when he wrong in his analysis or predictions. Makes me think he is emotionally driven like most women rather than rational like most men when they are upset. He metaphors don't bother me all that much.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1123
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    Because he is insane and is in and out of this thread like a short dick. Surprised Saddo puts up with stalkers who add no value to boxing discussions but simply troll for attention. Every site seems to have one. Saddo has this asshole. Pity.
    Rocco is normally a good poster but he just seems to not get on well with you for some strange reason.


    Hmm. Maybe he knows what I did to his........
    He's a troll. Just put him on "ignore" n get back to talking boxing with decent people. It's what I did.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1114
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Are you sick of Teddy Atlas' metaphors yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    Because he is insane and is in and out of this thread like a short dick. Surprised Saddo puts up with stalkers who add no value to boxing discussions but simply troll for attention. Every site seems to have one. Saddo has this asshole. Pity.
    Rocco is normally a good poster but he just seems to not get on well with you for some strange reason.


    Hmm. Maybe he knows what I did to his........

    .

    He's a troll. Just put him on "ignore" n get back to talking boxing with decent people. It's what I did.






    Good advice mate. That's what I'll do. Let him shank his pork

    “If you want loyalty, buy a dog.” Ricky Hatton





  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,786
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    607
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Are you sick of Teddy Atlas' metaphors yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    Because he is insane and is in and out of this thread like a short dick. Surprised Saddo puts up with stalkers who add no value to boxing discussions but simply troll for attention. Every site seems to have one. Saddo has this asshole. Pity.
    Rocco is normally a good poster but he just seems to not get on well with you for some strange reason.


    Hmm. Maybe he knows what I did to his........

    .

    He's a troll. Just put him on "ignore" n get back to talking boxing with decent people. It's what I did.






    Good advice mate. That's what I'll do. Let him shank his pork
    Thanks for the kind words @Master!
    @Hulk put me on ignore which explains why his posts still suck-- Not like yours @holmcall -- I see your improvements. Still not using the bold. Don't put me on ignore just yet. You may just backslide into mediocrity. As for me "shank(ing) my pork" you sure think about my cock alot huh? I'm flattered but not interested by your advances.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Teddy Atlas?
    By beenKOed in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 05:07 PM
  2. Teddy Atlas
    By Julius Rain in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 12:20 AM
  3. Teddy Atlas
    By Julius Rain in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 05:26 PM
  4. Teddy Atlas
    By Pugilista in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 02:58 AM
  5. Teddy Atlas
    By El Kabong in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 08:27 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing