Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA vs Boxing (hi res fight vid).. here's what haps when a MMAer talks s***.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default MMA vs Boxing (hi res fight vid).. here's what haps when a MMAer talks s***.

so I was gone for like 2 hours, come back to a little get together at our place, bout 5-6 of our friends are there. among them is a friend of mine of middle eastern descent, although he really doesnt even look like it. I'm makin a sandwich chillin in my kitchen and we're watchin a tape of mormeck vs bell drinking a few brews, etc while I watch from the kitchen. i leave to go get my clothes outta the dryer and come back to this shirtless guy booting up on my middle eastern friend askin him what breed he is. in my living room.. so im like CALM THE f*** DOWN NOW!!. dude gets in my face and I give hima warning, i said calm the f*** down or I'm gonna throw you outta my place man. He goes on to call me a total p**** and calls us all traitors for harboring a middle eastern person and that we're contributing to terrorism (i guess he was drunk or something maybe hes just that stupid) this is when i get in a stance then my buds separate us and are like NO DONT DO IT IN HERE YOULL f*** THE APARTMENT UP. so im like ok. the guy says he wants to fight me outside, and im like sure. he asks if we have any gloves, and my bud told him only boxing gloves. im like yelling at him talking s*** across the room with 2 people holding me back at this point while my other friend is talking to him about the fight. my middle eastern friend is sitting on the couch, completely embarrassed that this guy just insulted his existance. he's kinda nerdy, glasses, no fight experience etc, so i felt obligated to help him. i dont like watching people like that take shit.

so we come to a conclusion that we only have 1 pair of gloves, and then 2 left gloves. the guy was about 20-25 lbs lighter than me so i said f*** it and took the 2 left gloves. here's a link to a thread in the links section that contains the file, to help out with bandwidth issues.

http://www.savefile.com/files/9776641

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: MMA vs Boxing (hi res fight vid).. here's what haps when a MMAer talks s***.

Well...he didn't look like a very good MMA, otherwise he would have beaten you.
    You both look liked gropping homos getting ready to but slam each other.
    Did you "middle eastern" friend give you the stiffy in the butt afterwards?
    "et ignotas animum dimittit in artes naturamque nouat" Ovid's Metamorphoses

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: MMA vs Boxing (hi res fight vid).. here's what haps when a MMAer talks s***.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow

thanks for your contribution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you win your fight the other night? The boxing match, not the brawl at your apartment.
    Hidden Content

My favorite Boxer.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No offence, but your not a proper boxer yet mate...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Slipx
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow

thanks for your contribution.
    Just joking, kid. You guys really needed a damn camera light as most of the video is black.
    You have to learn how to throw a fukin jab.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so I was gone for like 2 hours, come back to a little get together at our place, bout 5-6 of our friends are there. among them is a friend of mine of middle eastern descent, although he really doesnt even look like it. I'm makin a sandwich chillin in my kitchen and we're watchin a tape of mormeck vs bell drinking a few brews, etc while I watch from the kitchen. i leave to go get my clothes outta the dryer and come back to this shirtless guy booting up on my middle eastern friend askin him what breed he is. in my living room.. so im like CALM THE f*** DOWN NOW!!. dude gets in my face and I give hima warning, i said calm the f*** down or I'm gonna throw you outta my place man. He goes on to call me a total p**** and calls us all traitors for harboring a middle eastern person and that we're contributing to terrorism (i guess he was drunk or something maybe hes just that stupid) this is when i get in a stance then my buds separate us and are like NO DONT DO IT IN HERE YOULL f*** THE APARTMENT UP. so im like ok. the guy says he wants to fight me outside, and im like sure. he asks if we have any gloves, and my bud told him only boxing gloves. im like yelling at him talking s*** across the room with 2 people holding me back at this point while my other friend is talking to him about the fight. my middle eastern friend is sitting on the couch, completely embarrassed that this guy just insulted his existance. he's kinda nerdy, glasses, no fight experience etc, so i felt obligated to help him. i dont like watching people like that take s***.

so we come to a conclusion that we only have 1 pair of gloves, and then 2 left gloves. the guy was about 20-25 lbs lighter than me so i said f*** it and took the 2 left gloves. here's a link to a thread in the links section that contains the file, to help out with bandwidth issues.

Can I have a refund on the 2+ minutes of my life I spent reading and watching this piece of Sh*t ?

Great post buddy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mucho testosterone
    so I was gone for like 2 hours, come back to a little get together at our place, bout 5-6 of our friends are there. among them is a friend of mine of middle eastern descent, although he really doesnt even look like it. I'm makin a sandwich chillin in my kitchen and we're watchin a tape of mormeck vs bell drinking a few brews, etc while I watch from the kitchen. i leave to go get my clothes outta the dryer and come back to this shirtless guy booting up on my middle eastern friend askin him what breed he is. in my living room.. so im like CALM THE f*** DOWN NOW!!. dude gets in my face and I give hima warning, i said calm the f*** down or I'm gonna throw you outta my place man. He goes on to call me a total p**** and calls us all traitors for harboring a middle eastern person and that we're contributing to terrorism (i guess he was drunk or something maybe hes just that stupid) this is when i get in a stance then my buds separate us and are like NO DONT DO IT IN HERE YOULL f*** THE APARTMENT UP. so im like ok. the guy says he wants to fight me outside, and im like sure. he asks if we have any gloves, and my bud told him only boxing gloves. im like yelling at him talking s*** across the room with 2 people holding me back at this point while my other friend is talking to him about the fight. my middle eastern friend is sitting on the couch, completely embarrassed that this guy just insulted his existance. he's kinda nerdy, glasses, no fight experience etc, so i felt obligated to help him. i dont like watching people like that take s***.

Can I have a refund on the 2+ minutes of my life I spent reading and watching this piece of Sh*t ?

Great post buddyƂ

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I knew this was Rican!
    &quot;WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER GET THROUGH THIS THING, WHATEVER IT IS&quot;<br /><br />Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What the fuck was wrong with him at the end Was he knowcked out from the choke hold?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dramaking
    I knew this was Rican!
    Excellent point!! CC I was thinking the same thing. Guess that was tune-up for his upcoming bout with Bojado.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

man how gay are your friends

if he offended your mate so much why organise the gloves and gumshield instead of just fighting?
    it was only a step away from the friends when Joey and Ross fought the bully's "no hitting in the face"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FightingPhil
    man how gay are your friends

if he offended your mate so much why organise the gloves and gumshield instead of just fighting?
    it was only a step away from the friends when Joey and Ross fought the bully's "no hitting in the face"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so I was gone for like 2 hours, come back to a little get together at our place, bout 5-6 of our friends are there. among them is a friend of mine of middle eastern descent, although he really doesnt even look like it. I'm makin a sandwich chillin in my kitchen and we're watchin a tape of mormeck vs bell drinking a few brews, etc while I watch from the kitchen. i leave to go get my clothes outta the dryer and come back to this shirtless guy booting up on my middle eastern friend askin him what breed he is. in my living room.. so im like CALM THE f*** DOWN NOW!!. dude gets in my face and I give hima warning, i said calm the f*** down or I'm gonna throw you outta my place man. He goes on to call me a total p**** and calls us all traitors for harboring a middle eastern person and that we're contributing to terrorism (i guess he was drunk or something maybe hes just that stupid) this is when i get in a stance then my buds separate us and are like NO DONT DO IT IN HERE YOULL f*** THE APARTMENT UP. so im like ok. the guy says he wants to fight me outside, and im like sure. he asks if we have any gloves, and my bud told him only boxing gloves. im like yelling at him talking s*** across the room with 2 people holding me back at this point while my other friend is talking to him about the fight. my middle eastern friend is sitting on the couch, completely embarrassed that this guy just insulted his existance. he's kinda nerdy, glasses, no fight experience etc, so i felt obligated to help him. i dont like watching people like that take shit.

I gotta run away from this post!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that movies just from h-mob.com

Thread Information