Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Re-watched Castillo-Mayweather---WOW did Jose kick Floyd's behind!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Re-watched Castillo-Mayweather---WOW did Jose kick Floyd's behind!

Have you even spent the time to look at the Castillo/Mayweather 1 fight, cyclone ? The whole thing, not just highlights?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bradlee180 View Post
    Have you even spent the time to look at the Castillo/Mayweather 1 fight, cyclone ? The whole thing, not just highlights?
    seen it several times...it was a close fight that could have gone either way.

Mayweather was injured and proved it by winning the immediate rematch.

If visiting this old fight makes you feel better then have at it...it doesn't change anything.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can't reason with a troll. Best to put him on ignore. That's what I've done.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post

If visiting this old fight makes you feel better then have at it...it doesn't change anything.
    The decision was very controversial; that's why there was a rematch.

Who do you think deserved the decision?
    By what margin?
    Who won what rds?

Let's see some cajones behind the huffiness, dude, something solid by you like a scorecard by you; otherwise it's just lightweight fluff, posturing, and internet tuffguy posing...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The decision was very controversial; that's why there was a rematch.

Who do you think deserved the decision?
    By what margin?
    Who won what rds?

Let's see some cajones behind the huffiness, dude, something solid by you like a scorecard by you; otherwise it's just lightweight fluff, posturing, and internet tuffguy posing...
    I just told you it was a close fight that could have gone either way....I'm not giving you a scorecard,stumpy.

He gave the guy an immediate rematch and beat him going away.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cyclone, if you don't have what it takes to put something solid down, something with real depth that you can stand behind that other Boxing fans can respect because you put some time and effort into it, weeelll...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not giving you a scorecard,stumpy.
    bradguy's not Filipino, son.
    I'm a proud member of the Anishinabek Nation, son, and I'm a lanky 5'11¼".

Now show some b@ll$, score the fight rd-by-rd, and put up a scorecard.

Let's see it, hotshot!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not giving you a scorecard,stumpy.
    bradguy's not Filipino, son.
    I'm a proud member of the Anishinabek Nation, son, and I'm a lanky 5'11¼".

Now show some b@ll$, score the fight rd-by-rd, and put up a scorecard.

Let's see it, hotshot!
    An Indian...no wonder you're always hating

I noticed that about ya'll.

I'm not giving you a round by round scorecard...I just told you it was a CLOSE fight that could have gone EITHER WAY.

There isn't a SINGLE fighter that doesn't have one of those either way fights.

Now go back and watch the fight and get that feeling of satisfaction you sorely need ...and try to pretend Floyd didn't kick that ass in the rematch.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was it a close fight? Absolutely. I have watched that fight numerous times and it always plays out the same way (also do yourself a favor and watch it without the pathetic HBO commentary). Floyd won the first half of the fight...Castillo came on stronger in the second half. People love to just give the fight to JLC for being more "aggressive". But overall...Floyd landed the cleaner punches and controlled the fight with his jab (and lets not forget Floyd knocking down JLC in the second round and it being called a slip). Castillo fought pretty dirty as well (hitting after the break numerous times). Add to that...so many peoples dislike of Floyd just won't let them judge a close fight without bias. It was Floyd's toughest fight (major props for him taking on someone of JLC's caliber at his first fight at lightweight) but he showed heart (fighting with injury) and won a close fight. But hey...the haters need something to hang their hats on.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

An Indian...no wonder you're always hating.
    Indian ?!!

I resent that.

Indians are from India.

First Nations people (such as the bradguy himself) are from right here, MikanakOMinisi, Turtle Island, the Americas. Our many, many languages originated right here.

Just 'cause some homicidal jack@$$ got lost 500 years ago and labelled the people "Indians" doesn't mean folks nowadays should keep reiterating his colossal mistake. I'm Anishinabe, not Indian.

Quit changing the subject though, stop mayweathering the issue !

Listen, if you're not up to the scorecard challenge because you're too lightweight for it or because you lack the stones, then just let us all know.
    Whether you do it or not is all about character (or lack thereof ), expressed to all the fight-fans in this forum.

I'd like to see your scorecard for Castillo/Mayweather 1, perhaps other fight-fans here would also?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

anyone who wastes time arguing with PSYCHO-clone is doing just that: wasting time on a "I blow my father every night after dinner" TROLL.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If that lightweight cyclone hadn't wasted all this evening arguing, he could've been done scoring that fight already. Acting like a chicken-$#!t, avoiding the challenge like a little scared rabbit.

These images make me think of cyclone:

Man up, cyclone, and...

...for $#!t's sake !!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zhubin View Post
    Was it a close fight? Absolutely. I have watched that fight numerous times and it always plays out the same way (also do yourself a favor and watch it without the pathetic HBO commentary). Floyd won the first half of the fight...Castillo came on stronger in the second half. People love to just give the fight to JLC for being more "aggressive". But overall...Floyd landed the cleaner punches and controlled the fight with his jab (and lets not forget Floyd knocking down JLC in the second round and it being called a slip). Castillo fought pretty dirty as well (hitting after the break numerous times). Add to that...so many peoples dislike of Floyd just won't let them judge a close fight without bias. It was Floyd's toughest fight (major props for him taking on someone of JLC's caliber at his first fight at lightweight) but he showed heart (fighting with injury) and won a close fight. But hey...the haters need something to hang their hats on.
    There it is.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Indian ?!!

I resent that.

Indians are from India.

First Nations people (such as the bradguy himself) are from right here, MikanakOMinisi, Turtle Island, the Americas. Our many, many languages originated right here.

Just 'cause some homicidal jack@$$ got lost 500 years ago and labelled the people "Indians" doesn't mean folks nowadays should keep reiterating his colossal mistake. I'm Anishinabe, not Indian.

Listen, if you're not up to the scorecard challenge because you're too lightweight for it or because you lack the stones, then just let us all know.
    Whether you do it or not is all about character (or lack thereof ), expressed to all the fight-fans in this forum.

I'd like to see your scorecard for Castillo/Mayweather 1, perhaps other fight-fans here would also?
    You are not a fight fan...you are a Mayweather hater.

I am not wasting my time going thru that OLD ass fight just for your dead and dying ass.

Mayweather WON get over it and TRY to stop hating....Indian.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Indian ?!!

I resent that.

Indians are from India.

You are not a fight fan...you are a Mayweather hater.

I am not wasting my time going thru that OLD ass fight just for your dead and dying ass.

Mayweather WON get over it and TRY to stop hating....Indian.
    Someone ban this fucking idiot.

Thread Information