Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao vs Algiergi

Can't fucking stand Shiming. Walked to the ring like he was some kind of sexy cunt when he's got one of the ugliest styles out. Guy was getting hit with punches from a midget who shouldn't have been in the ring with him and then starts trying to swagger like Roy Jones?. 1 billion people and this is what they produce? This dim sim will be fried within his next five fights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    i must be the only one who thinks this is an interesting fight. algieri showed great heart and nice boxing skills, so i dont think it will be so one sided. in fact, from the one fight ive seen with algieri, id say he has a good chance. i have a hunch he may be all wrong for pacman.

Lay off the pipe

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Algieri can't complain about the reffing of this fight. If that has been in Britain he'd have beeen stopped three times in one round.
    This is so true!

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ALGIERI: Very disappointing. I thought Algieri was gonna do more. He didn't do shit. where was that cracking jab against ruslan? I doubt Algieri threw even 30 right hands the whole fight. WTF was he thinking?? Survive and go the distance with a P4P great? pitty pat horseshit. he did land a few decent body shots though.
    A pitiful lackluster performance from a guy who barely tried.

PAC: he did some decent work, but I wasnt too impressed overall. he shoulda taken this kid out!! with the kid not throwing, pac shoulda jumped on his ass! pac did land some decent combos and he showed aggression, but where was the killer pac we knew? taking Algieri the distance was a mistake.

ZOU: he's ok, but I see a lot of flaws. he is open too much and someone will light up that jaw....soon!

MAYWEATHER: who gives a shit. we all know he will never fight pacman!! lol. I think mayweather has a decent chance of beating manny too. too bad we'll never see it happen.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    C'mon man. Every top fighter in the world gets an Algieri once in a big while.
    pac gonna finish it now. round 11
    NOT .............. Pitiful mismatch. Then PAC calls out Floyd after yet another cherry picked opponent. How can any PAC fan be proud of this. Jesse no power Vargas is next. Yet another powerless opponent. JMM knocked the cajones off Pacquiao . PAC obviously will never fight a true welterweight with power . PAC is nothing more than a Macau lounge act and " New oriental lineal champion." So how pathetic are the PPV numbers for this bout. These poor PPV numbers and continued cherry picked opponents is why the Mayweather fight will never happen. Manny simply no longer deserves the fight ! Classless embarrassing way to end career by getting KTFO then fighting light hitting lightweights in Macua .

u sound stupid, pac wants to fight both floyd and jmm....again. they both refused. and dont forget what pac was doing to jmm before the ko........im sure jmm remembers vividly.
    All we hear are BS words .... True actions are continually cherry picking. He wants JMM to accept a 80 / 20 split and fight in Macau. How is that wanting the fight? He forget that he dictated the last three match based on being the winner. He no longer holds the cards to warrant anything more than a 50/50 slit. Outside of that he can live the rest of his life seeing the highlight clip of himself motionless on the canvas face down ass up. Few of us remember the less climatic controversial decisions. Then he could have fought Mayweatherr when he became a free agent instead he resigned with Top Rank knowing full well Mayweather will never involve himself with Arum. How do theses actions show Manny wants to fight these guys. Then he continues to fight light hitting 140 pounders.

What Pac was doing to JMM is relevant to the outcome , only the end result matters ! you my friend sound like the emotionally charged president of the new Kitty Kat - puzzy PAC fan club
    Last edited by Addicted to_boxing; 11-23-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

NOT .............. Pitiful mismatch. Then PAC calls out Floyd after yet another cherry picked opponent. How can any PAC fan be proud of this. Jesse no power Vargas is next. Yet another powerless opponent. JMM knocked the cajones off Pacquiao . PAC obviously will never fight a true welterweight with power . PAC is nothing more than a Macau lounge act and " New oriental lineal champion." So how pathetic are the PPV numbers for this bout. These poor PPV numbers and continued cherry picked opponents is why the Mayweather fight will never happen. Manny simply no longer deserves the fight ! Classless embarrassing way to end career by getting KTFO then fighting light hitting lightweights in Macua .

"Yet another cherry picked opponent"??

Man... one thing is to hate a fighter... and yet another is to become delusional.
    Tell me what part of the following lineup is cherry-picked:

(this is just going back to 2008 )
    I
    Bradley (twice) no power good wins though
    Rios . Piece of Shit with no skill set or movement
    JMM (twice) controversial wins
    Mosley .. Old washed up
    Margacheato ... Had just been knocked out by Mosley. Catchweight fight
    Clottey ... Haha remove clown from list
    Cotto .... Had already been destroyed my Margocheato
    Hatton . One big win over Kostya and over rated. Had just had his ass handed to him by Mayweather.
    DLH ... Weight drain had the Oscar come down a weight he had not fought in many years.

Let's go on with more ...... last fight with Morales .... Morales had his ass handed to him by Zahir Raheem. Fought the lesser of the Diaz champions when opportunity presented itself. Secretive disclosure of Barrera brain surgery leakage to the press with simultaneous brush fires that disrupted barreras camp.

The entire resume is littered with asterisks , PED use accusations, refusal to take drug tests and catchweights and bouts with pro Top Rank Circus staged acts. So there is substantial reason for not only myself to feel he is and has cherry picked for years. If you thoroughly read my posting though it was in reference to only the post JMM KO opponents and what appears to be a new form of Arum prostitution of Pac's career.

As for JCC Jr. Is does not even exist to me

I'm not a Pactard... and I like both Pac and JMM. Floyd I dislike as a person, but I admire his boxing career. And for the record, I don't accuse Floyd of cherry-picking either. I've just criticized his tendency to be very inactive in the past.

No... cherry-picking is what someone like JCC Jr. has done his entire career.
    Mosley .. Old washed up
    Hatton . One big win over Kostya and over rated. Had just had his ass handed to him by Mayweather.
    DLH ... Weight drain had the Oscar come down a weight he had not fought in many years.

Let's go on with more ...... last fight with Morales .... Morales had his ass handed to him by Zahir Raheem. Fought the lesser of the Diaz champions when opportunity presented itself. Secretive disclosure of Barrera brain surgery leakage to the press with simultaneous brush fires that disrupted barreras camp.

The entire resume is littered with asterisks , PED use accusations, refusal to take drug tests and catchweights and bouts with pro Top Rank Circus staged acts. So there is substantial reason for not only myself to feel he is and has cherry picked for years. If you thoroughly read my posting though it was in reference to only the post JMM KO opponents and what appears to be a new form of Arum prostitution of Pac's career.

As for JCC Jr. He
    does not even exist to me

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

u sound stupid, pac wants to fight both floyd and jmm....again. they both refused. and dont forget what pac was doing to jmm before the ko........im sure jmm remembers vividly.
    All we hear are BS words .... True actions are continually cherry picking. He wants JMM to accept a 80 / 20 split and fight in Macau. How is that wanting the fight? He forget that he dictated the last three match based on being the winner. He no longer holds the cards to warrant anything more than a 50/50 slit. Outside of that he can live the rest of his life seeing the highlight clip of himself motionless on the canvas face down ass up. Few of us remember the less climatic controversial decisions. Then he could have fought Mayweatherr when he became a free agent instead he resigned with Top Rank knowing full well Mayweather will never involve himself with Arum. How do theses actions show Manny wants to fight these guys. Then he continues to fight light hitting 140 pounders.

What Pac was doing to JMM is relevant to the outcome , only the end result matters ! you my friend sound like the emotionally charged president of the new Kitty Kat - puzzy PAC fan club
    BS, JMM said it time and time again he doesn't want to fight pac again, honor and respect for his country are more important. Translation, he doesnt want to risk losing again to pac because he's already won and thinks losing will mean losing face. But he actually wrong about that. Fighting again just earns him more, but not fighting means nothing with regard to respect except that he smart to retire while he still has his health.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This whole card was pretty shit, demarco and vargas fight was okayish, lomo looks offensively great at times, i dont know what the fuck the ref in the shiming fight was doing, algieri should have never been in there...forwent a stream and actually split this with a bud, will be going back to streaming

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fight went pretty much how I thought it would. Algiergi was in way over his head, feel as though manny should of stopped him.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

chris algieri didnt even try

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Yet another cherry picked opponent"??

Man... one thing is to hate a fighter... and yet another is to become delusional.
    Tell me what part of the following lineup is cherry-picked:

(this is just going back to 2008 )
    I
    Mosley .. Old washed up

As for JCC Jr. Is does not even exist to me

I'm not a Pactard... and I like both Pac and JMM. Floyd I dislike as a person, but I admire his boxing career. And for the record, I don't accuse Floyd of cherry-picking either. I've just criticized his tendency to be very inactive in the past.

No... cherry-picking is what someone like JCC Jr. has done his entire career.
    Bradley (twice) no power good wins though Ok, so we agree no cherry-picking there.
    Rios . Piece of Shit with no skill set or movement You forgot "classless". Yes... classless piece of shit with no skill set or movement.... but a dangerous opponent for Pac at the time with his power and brawling tactics. Remember that Pac was just coming back from the planking.
    JMM (twice) controversial wins And yet.... no cherry-picking there, right.
    Mosley .. Old washed up I'll give you that one, because Mosley was definitely on the decline. A year later, the ultimate cherry-picker, Canelo, fought an even MORE washed up Mosley.
    Margacheato ... Had just been knocked out by Mosley. Catchweight fight Margacheato had a huge size advantage, and many people were surprised that Pac would take that fight. Catchweights are agreed upon by both fighters. Nobody held a gun to Cheato's head.
    Clottey ... Haha remove clown from list Plodding and boring. But that does not constitute cherry-picking.
    Cotto .... Had already been destroyed my Margocheato So what? Since then he's rebounded to have some of the better fights of his career. No cherry-picking.
    Hatton . One big win over Kostya and over rated. Had just had his ass handed to him by Mayweather. Hatton had no business being in there with Pac, just as he had no business being in there with Floyd. At the time, nobody wanted to understand that.
    DLH ... Weight drain had the Oscar come down a weight he had not fought in many years. This one is downright ironic, because it was DLH who entered the fight through some careful cherry-picking. He was in that process of picking smaller opponents he thought he could dominate and finish off his career. He had made a huge mistake.

As for JCC Jr. He
    does not even exist to me On this we completely agree. He doesn't exist to me either.

Maybe your definition of "cherry-picking" differs from mine, and that's why we do not totally agree. "Cherry-picking" to me is the act of willfully choosing an inferior opponent who has no chance to defeat you. See my comments above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For whatever its worth, congrats to Manny Pacquaio for showing to the world that he still can win fights.
    supergenius bong

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I recon pac did good but it was a shit fight, could have gone to the beach with some ladies instead... i think i missed out on this one...

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be honest, Algieri isn't a world-class fighter.

His claim to fame is a gift decision in his hometown over a tough but limited slugger.

He has no power and a weak chin, he lacks the sturdiness we usually find in boxers at the top level. He was saved by the referee from being knocked out by the past prime Manny Pacquiao. He just ran ran from the much smaller man for 12 rounds.

What a pathetic fight it was. Here was a boxer in his prime running away all fight from an older, much smaller boxer.

I'm not impressed with Algieri at all. They should have found a better opponent for Manny.

Thread Information